Hey janu how r u? everything alright with you today LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh yes jaanu its been long time. First i had guests at home for a week and then i was bit unwell, so could not come and discuss with u girls but yesterday was awake at night to read Suchi's retreat.. Dont know how i managed to be away from u girlsHugOh i am waiting anxiously for the episode to start hun .....
sneha i hope you are much better now hun rite?? yes its a pain to be away even for a minute from u guys. I get so cranky when i am not chatting with u guys but as soon as i come again and see u guys i feel soo calm lolz. I think with my Nivren obsession , i am also obsessed with u guys, Milee u better watch out i think i will be the next GolamROFL my preciouseeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

C I cannot be away from u guys for that long. I'm back
OMG Zarmeen is that you or am i dreaming about you again darlzConfusedI am so glad ur backHugHugHug a million hugs to u Zarmeen.

lolz Ashvee i know u love hugs too so i will give u a hug now as well for no reason HugHugHugmillion of hugs to u dear as well incase u feel left out.lolz.

hey why not give a million og hugs to sneha, HugHugHugHugHughere you go sweets this is to show how much i love u and missed you.
Yes sweetie I'm back ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused hugs to you as well Shova.

Shova u won't believe the dream I had. I saw an article abt song being picturised on Nivren and the song is Waada Raha pyar se I dont know y this song but yes and then I saw the episode with the song picturised on Nivrenand it was the moment of Nivi's confession. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazingly romantic and then I saw discussing the same with u and Ash in partciular. SO jaani we r officially pagal now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey Shova janu. How r u?
i am great jaan thanks for asking how r u sweety i see u and ashvee are analysing the SBB segment lolzLOL i cant breathe just thinking about their hug lolz.

Yes jaan we are dissecting their segments as well LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

C I cannot be away from u guys for that long. I'm back

Hey janu how r u? everything alright with you today LOL
Hello  Sneha how r u I'm better I guess getting use to the pain now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I TOTALLY agree jaanupiesEmbarrassed

Viren has made handholding SO completely sensuous that honestly, I am just lost looking at them. My heart totally tingles and I shiver looking at their clasped hands. And in that dosti song, when Viren holds his hand out, she places her hand in his and he closes his fingers softly along the underside of her palm and the side of her little finger and he just strokes her palm and my heart jumps into my mouth.

How can anyone exude SO much chemistry just by holding hands...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

next step, I want him to kiss her hand whenever he holds it. Then I will die, I am sureLOL
@bold- OMG ashvee you too saw that along with me and payal?? OMG i also saw it like the way u described lolz and yes my heartbeat rose seeing that OMG soo much passion and chemistry lolz.uff i am shivering just thinking about itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Shayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

@ShoveeeeepieCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry I'm not allowed to like your posts. These Rules are being mean to meCryCryCryCryCry
ROFL

Awww, but Shoveepie, thanks for the million hugs jaanu. Sending you a hundred million hugsLOL

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Yay, Zarmee jaanu is bacckkkkkkkHug
And is your arm feeling better. I hope you gave your Viren a hug to make him feel better jaanEmbarrassedHugHug

We are discussing the "Incredible Epic Hug" (name copyright@Payal)LOL and also KinHa based on the SBB/E24 segments on saturday for the mahaepisodeLOL

What happened to your hand Zarmeen? Did i miss something

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index