aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Any idea if Anju was online yesterday. I want to know if there's any news of how her Mom is doing? Shoveepie, do you know?

Anju, jaan, if you're reading this, hope your Mom is feeling better. We are all praying for her jaan. And I am sure that even if it is slow, she will recover completely.HugHugHug
yes jaan anju said her mom is recovering slowly but yes i agree ashvu we should all pray untill her mom is recovred completely. sorry jaan for the late reply had to go and eat dinner.

welcome back shoveeepieHugThanks for telling me about Anju, jaanuHug

We are talking about the SBB segment on the mahaepisode day and overanalysing KinHaLOL
lolz i can see how u two are disecting the segment lolz, i just die and go off to my dream land each time i watch it dear so i cant contribute lolz.

Shoveepie, come join me in my ghostly form then for I am already dead looking at their entwined hands. That hug is killing me every second I stare at it. And I am unable to look at anything else. I have now watched that scene a thousand billion times at leastEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Aww, jaanu you are so adorableHugHugHugYes, you are right jaanupie, I want to see Viren get it right at work and Dadaji praising him in front of the whole family and Nivi so proud of "her Viren" Awww, well said Jaanupie, loved itHug
thanks ashvuuHugHug. not only viren proving dadaji through work but also by proving to dadaji how much he loves and can do anything for nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yay, Zarmee jaanu is bacckkkkkkkHug
And is your arm feeling better. I hope you gave your Viren a hug to make him feel better jaanEmbarrassedHugHug

We are discussing the "Incredible Epic Hug" (name copyright@Payal)LOL and also KinHa based on the SBB/E24 segments on saturday for the mahaepisodeLOL

Hey Ash Hug

Yaar my arm is not in the positon to give anybody a hug. So  my hubby has to give me a hug. And he has to anyways 3 times everyday so again nothing new for himEmbarrassedWink.

As u know rite now I'm not in a position to hug anybody so i will be content seen Nivren hugging. It was such and emtional but a beautiful hug. He was confused in the beginniing but then relaised that there was something wrong.

yes, zarmeeee, jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugwell, I am lucky, at least I got so many virtual hugs jaanupieHugHugHugHugHug

The play of emotions on Viren's face is amazing. the surprise, confusion, realisation and then growing anger....I want them to show us the hug from the other perspective today. I want to see Viren's expressions as Nivi runs towards him and Viren's expression as she runs into his arms and clings to him. I really hope they show us this.Day Dreaming

And Zarmee, take care jaan and I hope you feel better soon. I wish I could make jeej jealous by telling him he got only three hugs and I got SO many more hugs than he didLOL

Shayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Try as I might I simply cannot get that Incredible Hug (Thanks Payal jaan) out of my mind's eye. It was simply so EPIC.Day Dreaming Out of this world. Day DreamingAnd is it possible for me to fall any more in love with NivRen????Embarrassed

I hope this is the beginning of an "incredible hug journey", different types and kinds of hugs between Nivren....Day Dreaming Just like Viren has post doc in holding Nivi's hand, similarly now another post doc in hugging Nivi....

I hope Viren is working hard on his research paper on : "how to not let even a breath of air come in between Nivi and me when we hug?"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I have SO lost it. I'm actually having a conversation with myselfROFL
OMG ashvuu i love this post jaan.Day Dreaming yes not even a single air should intrupt them, they should be just let to themselves Day Dreaming uff i know every touch of Nivren is so magical,first we went gaga over their holding hands and now we are dying thousand deathes seeing them hug. I would just love to see them hug for the whole of the epi Day DreamingDay DreamingI wish lolz.

Seriously ShoveepieHug, I don't know what will happen to us...And I am now watching the E24 mahaepisode segment again..(http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90491&Itemid=157) .And watch the hug at 1:46 and 1:48Day Dreaming

Snehoo, watch the E24 segment  jaanupie(http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90491&Itemid=157) as well for the mahaepisode and tell me what you think. 1:46 and 1:48. And what second hug did you mean? Please bataoEmbarrassed

Aashu i love it when u call me Snehoo Smile arre wohi segments dekh dekh kar din raat kaat rahi hoon Embarrassed 

And abt ur SQS below are my ans :

1. How can u expect a spineless creature to act on anything. Woh bus dimag mein sochta rehta hai, he doesn't have guts or brains to act on what he thinks. So its really not surprising that he did not call though he intended too Smile Pehle to khud ke akal se majboor tha ab to brainless biwi bhi mil gayi hai. u know threre is a saying Ram milaye jodi ek ......... u know the rest LOL

2. I dont think they will show anything abt Dadaji. The CT's bring Dadaji into picture as per their whims and fancies, not because its essential to show reaction of whole family to what is happening in the house. Really surprising ...

3. I dont remember the exact order of questions i am replying all mixed up... I dont think Nivi would tell Viren abt her shaq. See she had doubts and she clarified with Sid and i think the way Sid reacted she got her answer and i dont think she doubts him anymore, else she wouldnt have gone to him to help her later on... and last but not the least u know how Nivi is, i dont think she will want a bro rift coz of her shaq...

what was the last ques hun?

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Seriously Shova every single touch of their makes u go Day Dreaming. Infact  i found the handshake before the Yeh dosti song so sensuous. the way he caressed her hand after shaking hands Embarrassed

But girls they have held hands many times on this show (though most of the times initiated by Viren) but i am still longing for that entangled style of holding hands. u know his fingers entangled in hers Embarrassed
@bold- OMG i knew me and payal were not seeing things lolz, you see sneha me and payal were thinking he caressed her hand but then we though we were dreaming our thoughts but now you say the same??OMG yes i knew it.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
yes i know his fingers entangled in her beautifull soft hands Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingsoo romantic even just by holding hands , what will happen when they are truley having a romantic scene??Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Shayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Where is everyone today? No MOni, sanju and all... Baaki sabh to late aate hai but hardly any girls online  today?

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Shova janu. How r u?
i am great jaan thanks for asking how r u sweety i see u and ashvee are analysing the SBB segment lolzLOL i cant breathe just thinking about their hug lolz.

yeshhhh, and why are not analysing with us jaanupieEvil Smile I think I must put on my special stalking costume againROFL NSW, here I come...I need the sun....And to stalk Shoveeepie.....come on shovee, watch the segment and give your input on KinHa blushing throughout the segment
jaan i wish u were here with me now, man i am sick of this hot wether lolz i want the snow, mabye me and u should swap places lolz. Jann yes put ur stalking coustume on again cause i seriously cant discuss this with u guys as i just went off to dream world seeing all the segment. uff they look soo good.

Shayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

*eyes popping out* Arre, what second hug....tell me the time jaanupieEmbarrassed I am so excited. This is SBB naLOL Arre, we will do post doc in this also....KinHaEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Oye jaanu the hug they showed on saturday was different and the hug in the SBB segment is different. So i was saying did they finally change the hug style to what was shown in the show in mahaepisode or would they show 2 hugs, one like in sat episode Nivi over Viren's shoulder and 2nd under his shoulders between his body and arms Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

OOhhhhh!!! reading that description is giving me goosebumpsEmbarrassed Did they show the episode hug in SBB as well. I'm confused and running off to lookLOL
[/QUOTE]

No hun they did not show the episode hug in SBB. so am getting greedy now. thats y i said would they seperate for a second today in show and hug again in SBB style Day Dreaming

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index