India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 9)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
hi milee ..how r u?? still in bed or feeling better now?? how are ur kids handling with u being sick?? take care ok?? once again great great great analysis. i agree with everyone here that you explained each scene very well. thanks for it. you did not do too much bashing from your side other than "crocodile" but thats ok. We are there for that. you are here to give us your positive thoughts. Thank you for that.  plz read my thoughts on page 6. 

@ Navz....Thanks to you also for the great and fantastic analysis. we have some great people and great minds on our forum and we dissect every scene very beautifully. I feel little better after reading your thoughts bcos if you see I was sobbing too and i am not that kind of a person. my org post in on the old thread.... anyway thanks for watchin the epi and giving your POV. I loved esp how you explained the Nivren hug part. How you were so touched by them. very well written about the Nivren scenes.

@ Payal - loved your analysis too. I hope you read that in my previous posts..

@rachu..ya i saw some posts where you commented on my posts..so thanks for that. i am not crying any more. just watching the last scene over and over again..and remember we said earlier that BLUE is Nivi's color..we loved her earlier in that color and today she was wearing blue saree and looking so pretty...i like how she look at viren for a moment to read him when he is talking..check out the SBS segment when he raises his voice and Nivi is looking at him. I like how they glance at each other to get more feeling.

@ Moni- she went offline but I hope she read my feedback on her analysis before she logged off. now i feel abt it. hopefully she will see it tmrw.

most of my thoughts are on the previous thread. dont know what more to say here. 

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Aashvee how r u?  Hug HugHugHugHugHug I am waiting for your analysis sweetie. I didn't watch whole episode, I was just watching hug again and again. Embarrassed But just now I watched the whole last part from NT Dadi ran to Keshav for help and I am so happy that Nivi got such a strong GM and then I saw evil witch and I am again all worked up, oh god that face I wanted to smack that smirk out her face. And Sid, oh god I can't tolerate this man any longer. VD is amazing too, she always utters one sentence and as soon as YD the bully screams at her she will go back into her cocoon. I am not going to see other parts now, otherwise I will keep fuming in anger. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hey My ashvee wow I am happy finally you made you entry I am waiting for you fun-filled ride of today's episode and especially thousand ways to torture CC as JW to getting tortured while hatching eggs. I want more new ways to torture CC why not publish a boork for that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee how r u feeling now? thanks dear for doing analysis today. I loved how you have described each and every scene. you are right finally Nivi's mind and heart was in sync today. And I just want her to be like that. Well I was LOL when you said even crocodile will be ashamed looking at CC. What a contrast between mother and son, NT dadi - Keshav: mother is strong and kind hearted don't even behave rudely with her enemies, son is cold hearted and doesn't even care for his own daughter and CC - Viren: mother is pure evil and doesn't think beyond herself and only agenda she has is to make everyone's life miserable around her, son is pure heart and even though doesn't get love back from anyone still tries to make everyone around him happy.

I don't understand all this dragging business, CC always dragging Nivi and whole house just following her like puppets. And you are right Milee why none of them thinks that CC always gets conjure up a plan against Nivi only when Viren is not there. Hope that she gets it good on Monday. I was watching SBB segment again and I saw after yelling at them they both went and stand close to them. So Monday hopefully we get to see angry Viren that we were waiting for a long.

Ketty, thanks for asking I am doing a little better dear. I had to calm all my girls down right?LOL
Yes, the contrast between mother and son is similar. When dadi was saying that dialogue I was thinking not only your son dadi I am just puzzled over Viren-CC too.LOL
Yes, Viren's attitude will be back. And I hope atleast this time Sid learn from his mistake. As I wrote when teh situation are different its ok to cross the line of Maryada, just like Nivi does but she never crosses overly.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie mindblowing Analysis I really loved your analysis and today even you got pissed with Sid actually the last scene where CC dragged Nivi even I got angry at Sid that you could just try to stop that this is not the way to drag Nivi but no he just followed like follower. Viren also knows his marayada Its not that he always keep fighting he respects them, agree with them and he never shouted at them unecessarily whenever dadi mistreated him he never disrespect her but when they cross their limits he speaks up, get angry and tell them that they are wrong. This is required he raised his voice first when dadaji were in hospital and he came to know about dushman and dushman ki beti and he was right at that time as the information he got tells him yes they should take actions against people who are responsible for his dadaji condition. Second during wedding confrontation but was silent till they were yelling at him but the moment they start insulting Nivi he took the steps though it sometime look indecent even he bowed his head after he realized he catches his parents hand and this was his marayada and respect for elders. Though having a dangerous anger problem the way he controls his anger is mindblowing.

He has good quality that he doesn't keep his guilt in his heart he ask for forgiveness as soon as he realises his mistake. He takes the blame rather than blaming others for anything but give credits to other for whatever they do for him:
  1. Always he says I was away from home so I don't know much but never said you kept me away from house.
  2. On grahpravesh though he had heated confrontation he first gave credit to Nivi that she brought him home and then he gave credit to his mother and grandmother for giving him sanskar that he will fulfil his responsibility of husband.
  3. On Mahapooja BT he didn't asked why he can't sit in this place and left the place in anger (mostly in serial they show that person leave breakfast and go in to his room) rather he went and sit with his tayiji and had breakfast (on lighter note this shows how petu he isWinkLOL that after insult also he can't resist his hunger and this is the reason everyone was after his breakfast on KC as he might be known to not leave his meals).
  4. When Nivi asked him about joining office he gave the reason he is inexperience but when she insisted he joined next day.
  5. His scene with dadaji during first project scene he accepted he has shortcomming and he is not fully equiped in bussiness but he will learn this scene show he is not ashamed of his inexperience rather want to learn.
  6. Though it was his mistake but I loved the way he bent in front of dada with full respect and accepted his mistakes and wanted to rectify it. It is very big to recognise their Mistakes in front of all and everyone can't do it. He has ability to take blame so I am sure if Nivi had blamed him on wednesday though he would have been hurt he would not loose his temper so easily and called Nivi mad and would have reasoned her in better way to make her suspicion clear.

Rachu, that was just amazing, agree with everything you have said. Wonderful analysis of Viren's character jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
@Bold:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwww, Aashveee Diii, My Partnerrr, LMAAAO, YOU SAW THE HUG FIRST!!!
CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Ahaaa, My Keyboard's Safe, With Every Key, First Class (As Viren Says Wink )
Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Navi, beautiful introduction dear and thanks for opening a new thread its been a while you started one right?

Zarmeen, beautiful name dear.
Thanks Milee. And jaani simply loved ur analysis and I too said earlier that thank god we r done with the main torture and on Monday it will be Nivren and confrontation. I also noticed the change in the music when Nivi felt presence of Viren and how eyes got lightened up when she felt his presence and when she ran to hug him NT daadi had a huge smile on her face.
Zarmeen, thanks dear. And yes it was so beautiful when she realized his presence I actually jumped from my chair. All the torture was nothing for me with that one second of realization.
And yes, I noticed dadi's huge smile. Didn't I wrote that a pure soul prayed for his sister's happiness and how will God never answer his prayers.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Aashvee how r u?  Hug I am waiting for your analysis sweetie. I didn't watch whole episode, I was just watching hug again and again. Embarrassed But just now I watched the whole last part from NT Dadi ran to Keshav for help and I am so happy that Nivi got such a strong GM and then I saw evil witch and I am again all worked up, oh god that face I wanted to smack that smirk out her face. And Sid, oh god I can't tolerate this man any longer. VD is amazing too, she always utters one sentence and as soon as YD the bully screams at her she will go back into her cocoon. I am not going to see other parts now, otherwise I will keep fuming in anger. 

JaanuuuuuHugKettteeeeeHugSo happy to just "see" youEmbarrassed

I wish they would at least turn S negative instead of just making him so "useless". Honestly!!!!Angry

I am just trying to keep seeing the hug (in order to continue writing my stuff for today) and then my eyes wander to the SBS segment and I can't get over how K moves closer to N when they both are being spoken to and then in the part where K is saying ki Viren ko gussa isliye aaya......both K and N are blushing. I love KinHaEmbarrassed I am waiting for Sneha to come and give her take on this Kinha moment Sneha jaanuEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 08 January 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index