Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 89)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@sneha
hiyaaa dear... well to be honest, although i watchd da show from da beginin i wsnt really keen on at first BUTTT my whole impression on da show changed when kinshuk came in from no where... he's da one who really drew my attention towards da show...

so yeahh u can call me a viren nut cracker and now i love viren & nivi cz of dat.... LOL

Oh so at present u r a Viren maniac. dont worry hun the day will come when u become a NiVren maniac like us. Just keep coming here and read the beautiful analysis many excellent writers post here and u will fall in love with the Jodi Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewaniCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

@sneha
hiyaaa dear... well to be honest, although i watchd da show from da beginin i wsnt really keen on at first BUTTT my whole impression on da show changed when kinshuk came in from no where... he's da one who really drew my attention towards da show...

so yeahh u can call me a viren nut cracker and now i love viren & nivi cz of dat.... LOL

Oh so at present u r a Viren maniac. dont worry hun the day will come when u become a NiVren maniac like us. Just keep coming here and read the beautiful analysis many excellent writers post here and u will fall in love with the Jodi Embarrassed

nooooooooo i do love da jodi now sweets.... how can u not aftr da amazin hug last sat??!?!! Day Dreaming

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Try as I might I simply cannot get that Incredible Hug (Thanks Payal jaan) out of my mind's eye. It was simply so EPIC.Day Dreaming Out of this world. Day DreamingAnd is it possible for me to fall any more in love with NivRen????Embarrassed

I hope this is the beginning of an "incredible hug journey", different types and kinds of hugs between Nivren....Day Dreaming Just like Viren has post doc in holding Nivi's hand, similarly now another post doc in hugging Nivi....

I hope Viren is working hard on his research paper on : "how to not let even a breath of air come in between Nivi and me when we hug?"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I have SO lost it. I'm actually having a conversation with myselfROFL
OMG ashvuu i love this post jaan.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming yes not even a single air should intrupt them, they should be just let to themselves Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming uff i know every touch of Nivren is so magical,first we went gaga over their holding hands and now we are dying thousand deathes seeing them hug. I would just love to see them hug for the whole of the epi Day DreamingDay DreamingI wish lolz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Any idea if Anju was online yesterday. I want to know if there's any news of how her Mom is doing? Shoveepie, do you know?

Anju, jaan, if you're reading this, hope your Mom is feeling better. We are all praying for her jaan. And I am sure that even if it is slow, she will recover completely.HugHugHug
yes jaan anju said her mom is recovering slowly but yes i agree ashvu we should all pray untill her mom is recovred completely. sorry jaan for the late reply had to go and eat dinner.

welcome back shoveeepieHugThanks for telling me about Anju, jaanuHug

We are talking about the SBB segment on the mahaepisode day and overanalysing KinHaLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 4:34am

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Sneha, Nadzee, does anyone want to answer my Silly Questions (SQs) on page 84Embarrassed

Snehooo, and at 2:27 "mujhe suddenly pata chalta hai *smile and gazing at N* ke...*blush*Day Dreaming

Aashu smile, gazing, blushing throught janu. Dancing

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:Evil Smile

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?
cz he's stupid and easily influenced by his dumb wife Angry sorry guys bt i dont like S at all. btw da real truth is viren's credit ws over cz he ws constantly online chattin with me LOL

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?
yesssssssss he better..... gosh i feel sad for him Confused

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?
i really want her to but i doubt if she would considerin they'r brothers. nivi mite not want to create any rift between da two

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?
yeahhhh i guess but since our hero is back, dere will be maha hungama tonite!!!!

hope my wacky answers make sense jaana LOL

Wow, thanks nadzee jaanHugHug I loved your answers, especially the real answer to Q 1LOLLOL

2 hours and 54 minutesCool

NivRenDeewaniShayafanCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
aash, shovee, sneha, payal
girlies i gotta go now... i'l catch ull hopefully in a short while

till then.... phir milenge chalte chalte
anddddddddd be good Hug

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

@ Sneha jaanupie we can discuss KinHaEmbarrassed Which segment you want to discuss, let's discuss the latest one, the mahaepisode one. At 1:15 he is close and then at 1:24 he comes close againLOL

"Gussa mujhe isliye aaya *smile* kyunki abhi abhi main *blush* smile*Embarrassed AwwwDay Dreaming Freeze on 2:22 and watchEmbarrassed

Oh hum log to lagta hai ek ek segment mein PHD karenge LOL i keep stopping at every frame to observe reactions .  lol 

Arre janu did u see the different hug ? or is it that they seperate and then hug again like in the segment style. i dont mind multiple hugs in today's episode Embarrassed

Yeah yeah saw the blush, stop and blush all... N finds it difficult to even make eye contact with K. I so remember suchi's retreats at such moments u know....

*eyes popping out* Arre, what second hug....tell me the time jaanupieEmbarrassed I am so excited. This is SBB naLOL Arre, we will do post doc in this also....KinHaEmbarrassed

Oye jaanu the hug they showed on saturday was different and the hug in the SBB segment is different. So i was saying did they finally change the hug style to what was shown in the show in mahaepisode or would they show 2 hugs, one like in sat episode Nivi over Viren's shoulder and 2nd under his shoulders between his body and arms Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index