India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 87)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@ Sneha jaanupie we can discuss KinHaEmbarrassed Which segment you want to discuss, let's discuss the latest one, the mahaepisode one. At 1:15 he is close and then at 1:24 he comes close againLOL

"Gussa mujhe isliye aaya *smile* kyunki abhi abhi main *blush* smile*Embarrassed AwwwDay Dreaming Freeze on 2:22 and watchEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello and Good morning Girls... There is so much to read. Regardless of it being weekend or weekday the pages are filled at jetspeed..... I just managed to catch up on earlier posts but many more to go , so i thought let me first come here and greet everyone first.... How r u girls and how excited r u for today's thunderous episode..... I can't wait for the episode and Sood bashing to begin.........

In a way it was good that they managed to fit in all the torture in the Maha episode , atleast that didn't ruin our Monday and Tuesday...... Read everyones wonderful analysis and so happy to have Aashu backHug
yay, Sneha, jaanupieHug how wonderful to see you here jaanHug Missed you SO muchCry

Oh! And 3 hours and 28 minutes

Oh missed u all too hun HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys,
im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... Day Dreaming hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  Wink
hey sweets welcome of course u are allowed to drool over Nivren jodi. they are soo delicious rite naa. By the way i am shova what shall i call u jaan?

helloooOOooo shova...
really cute name.. and thanks heaps for da warm welcomeHug
im nadini u can call me nadz or jaan or watever u love sweetie...

oooohh yeah they'r one sweetlicious jodi to watch..... i wanna make siggies of them bt cant find any pics.... pls help if u can...

big hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafan

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. Hug And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee Dancing What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. Unhappy That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. Cry Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

heyyyy payal....
thanks heaps dear.... Hug
u can call me nadz..... 

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Try as I might I simply cannot get that Incredible Hug (Thanks Payal jaan) out of my mind's eye. It was simply so EPIC.Day Dreaming Out of this world. Day DreamingAnd is it possible for me to fall any more in love with NivRen????Embarrassed

I hope this is the beginning of an "incredible hug journey", different types and kinds of hugs between Nivren....Day Dreaming Just like Viren has post doc in holding Nivi's hand, similarly now another post doc in hugging Nivi....

I hope Viren is working hard on his research paper on : "how to not let even a breath of air come in between Nivi and me when we hug?"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I have SO lost it. I'm actually having a conversation with myselfROFL

Hey Aashu u forgot abt the hug they showed in the SBB segment. Did u girls notice that was a completely different hug and was much much closer. i dont think any air passed between them Wink

hey jaanupie, I know, I just ran back to lookLOLfreeze at 1:52, 1:53, 1:54....AwwwEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

hiya guys,
im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... Day Dreaming hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  Wink

hey there, welcome jaanHugAnd what may I call you?Embarrassed I'm Aashvee and it's a pleasure to meet youHugHugHug

Drooling is the most essential parameter LOLand we are thrilled to have a fellow-drooler with us for our Most Adorable NivRen....So, welcome again jaanHugHugHug

hiyaaa aash
nice to meet u and thank u soooooooooo very much for a sweet welcomeHug awww me super thrilled to join ur bandwagon of fanatic droolers.... LOLLOL

btw i'm nadini from sri lanka... u can call me nadz or watever u likeWink

big hug 

Hey Nadz a warm welcome to the NivRen maniacs club.. So do u just adore them or r crazy like us about them LOL 

NivRenDeewaniCurlylocks

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

hiya guys,

hey there, welcome jaanHugAnd what may I call you?Embarrassed I'm Aashvee and it's a pleasure to meet youHugHugHug

Drooling is the most essential parameter LOLand we are thrilled to have a fellow-drooler with us for our Most Adorable NivRen....So, welcome again jaanHugHugHug

hiyaaa aash
nice to meet u and thank u soooooooooo very much for a sweet welcomeHug awww me super thrilled to join ur bandwagon of fanatic droolers.... LOLLOL

btw i'm nadini from sri lanka... u can call me nadz or watever u likeWink

big hug 

can I call you Nadzee, pleaseEmbarrassed, so hey againHugHugHugHug
Okay jaan, what are your thoughts about today's episode?Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniShayafanCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@sneha
hiyaaa dear... well to be honest, although i watchd da show from da beginin i wsnt really keen on at first BUTTT my whole impression on da show changed when kinshuk came in from no where... he's da one who really drew my attention towards da show...

so yeahh u can call me a viren nut cracker and now i love viren & nivi cz of dat.... LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index