Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
3 hours and and 39 minutesEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Try as I might I simply cannot get that Incredible Hug (Thanks Payal jaan) out of my mind's eye. It was simply so EPIC.Day Dreaming Out of this world. Day DreamingAnd is it possible for me to fall any more in love with NivRen????Embarrassed

I hope this is the beginning of an "incredible hug journey", different types and kinds of hugs between Nivren....Day Dreaming Just like Viren has post doc in holding Nivi's hand, similarly now another post doc in hugging Nivi....

I hope Viren is working hard on his research paper on : "how to not let even a breath of air come in between Nivi and me when we hug?"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I have SO lost it. I'm actually having a conversation with myselfROFL

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Hello and Good morning Girls... There is so much to read. Regardless of it being weekend or weekday the pages are filled at jetspeed..... I just managed to catch up on earlier posts but many more to go , so i thought let me first come here and greet everyone first.... How r u girls and how excited r u for today's thunderous episode..... I can't wait for the episode and Sood bashing to begin.........

In a way it was good that they managed to fit in all the torture in the Maha episode , atleast that didn't ruin our Monday and Tuesday...... Read everyones wonderful analysis and so happy to have Aashu backHug

Btw what are we discussing girls....

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 10 January 2011 at 4:00am

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:Evil Smile

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?

Wow a SQs finally ashvuu was missing this. lolz.

1. well as we know sid is a full time busy being a Windex boy so he was too busy to call virenAngry. Ok jokes apart, viren did want to call viren rite and tell him what was going on bust then we saw him in his room with his unchangable expression and looking and sulking as usual and PB also happen to come and change his mind so i guess sid was in a real delama as he didnt know what to do so he just decided to not call viren or help nivi .uff. But i was hapy at first when sid said he was gonna tell viren and how viren should know all te things that was going on.

2. Yes dadi will come to know for sure and i hope she sees the confrontation viren will have tomorrow and will talk with him about the bulb incident as well. I really want a dadi and viren scene soon.

3. OH my i will love it if nivi told viren about her doubts Oh my then it will surely mean a confrontation rite, unless viren decided to keep it in and find out the truth about sid. i dont know but i will love it if nivi told him.

4. Mp might not tryto prove nivi is mad when  viren confront everyone and might look for another scheem.

Well hope i did justice to ur question lolz. will be back have to do something.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello and Good morning Girls... There is so much to read. Regardless of it being weekend or weekday the pages are filled at jetspeed..... I just managed to catch up on earlier posts but many more to go , so i thought let me first come here and greet everyone first.... How r u girls and how excited r u for today's thunderous episode..... I can't wait for the episode and Sood bashing to begin.........

In a way it was good that they managed to fit in all the torture in the Maha episode , atleast that didn't ruin our Monday and Tuesday...... Read everyones wonderful analysis and so happy to have Aashu backHug
yay, Sneha, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHug how wonderful to see you here jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHug Missed you SO muchCry

Oh! And 3 hours and 28 minutes

NivRenDeewaniShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:Evil Smile

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?

Wow a SQs finally ashvuu was missing this. lolz.

1. well as we know sid is a full time busy being a Windex boy so he was too busy to call virenAngry. Ok jokes apart, viren did want to call viren rite and tell him what was going on bust then we saw him in his room with his unchangable expression and looking and sulking as usual and PB also happen to come and change his mind so i guess sid was in a real delama as he didnt know what to do so he just decided to not call viren or help nivi .uff. But i was hapy at first when sid said he was gonna tell viren and how viren should know all te things that was going on.

2. Yes dadi will come to know for sure and i hope she sees the confrontation viren will have tomorrow and will talk with him about the bulb incident as well. I really want a dadi and viren scene soon.

3. OH my i will love it if nivi told viren about her doubts Oh my then it will surely mean a confrontation rite, unless viren decided to keep it in and find out the truth about sid. i dont know but i will love it if nivi told him.

4. Mp might not tryto prove nivi is mad when  viren confront everyone and might look for another scheem.

Well hope i did justice to ur question lolz. will be back have to do something.

Thanks Jaanu, I loved your answers so much and thank you for answering my Silly Questions jaanupieHug Come back soonEmbarrassed
OH! And I loved your answer about Daadi but also answer me whether Bhupat dadaji will come to know jaanu?Embarrassed

3 hours and 25 minutesLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 4:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Try as I might I simply cannot get that Incredible Hug (Thanks Payal jaan) out of my mind's eye. It was simply so EPIC.Day Dreaming Out of this world. Day DreamingAnd is it possible for me to fall any more in love with NivRen????Embarrassed

I hope this is the beginning of an "incredible hug journey", different types and kinds of hugs between Nivren....Day Dreaming Just like Viren has post doc in holding Nivi's hand, similarly now another post doc in hugging Nivi....

I hope Viren is working hard on his research paper on : "how to not let even a breath of air come in between Nivi and me when we hug?"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I have SO lost it. I'm actually having a conversation with myselfROFL

Hey Aashu u forgot abt the hug they showed in the SBB segment. Did u girls notice that was a completely different hug and was much much closer. i dont think any air passed between them Wink

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys,
im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... Day Dreaming hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  Wink

hey there, welcome jaanHugAnd what may I call you?Embarrassed I'm Aashvee and it's a pleasure to meet youHugHugHug

Drooling is the most essential parameter LOLand we are thrilled to have a fellow-drooler with us for our Most Adorable NivRen....So, welcome again jaanHugHugHug

hiyaaa aash
nice to meet u and thank u soooooooooo very much for a sweet welcomeHug awww me super thrilled to join ur bandwagon of fanatic droolers.... LOLLOL

btw i'm nadini from sri lanka... u can call me nadz or watever u likeWink

big hug 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index