Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 84)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Now I feel bad about being so mean about my Mom. Cry Sorry, Zarmeen & Aashvee about your Moms being so far away from you guys. Yes, I am so lucky that she comes and visits me few months every year, And, yes Aashubaby, they are the bestest jaanus in the whole wide world. I shouldn't complain. We have a blast together the months that we are together, no doubt about that.
this is soo sweet. Ashvuu,zarmeen and payal a huge hug from my side. man i always complain about my mom but never thought  u girls are so far aways from ur moms too and it might hurt. soory sweets. yes a mother is a wonderful gift, they are so lovable and nice, even though they do yell at u but u can feel the love in that yell too. Ok now give me a big hug and think u are hugging ur mom and u will all better lolz. no actually imagin u are hugging viren (and KM in ashvuu's case) and u will feel at peace. now smile jannus.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Now I feel bad about being so mean about my Mom. Cry Sorry, Zarmeen & Aashvee about your Moms being so far away from you guys. Yes, I am so lucky that she comes and visits me few months every year, And, yes Aashubaby, they are the bestest jaanus in the whole wide world. I shouldn't complain. We have a blast together the months that we are together, no doubt about that.
this is soo sweet. Ashvuu,zarmeen and payal a huge hug from my side. man i always complain about my mom but never thought  u girls are so far aways from ur moms too and it might hurt. soory sweets. yes a mother is a wonderful gift, they are so lovable and nice, even though they do yell at u but u can feel the love in that yell too. Ok now give me a big hug and think u are hugging ur mom and u will all better lolz. no actually imagin u are hugging viren (and KM in ashvuu's case) and u will feel at peace. now smile jannus.Hug

Awwww, Payal and Shovee, my jaanupies, HugAnd payal you were not being mean about your Mom jaanupie so don;t cry...Embarrassed yes, and they are so wonderful and they always make all our worries just fly away and we are always their number one priority no matter how old we are....It should be Mother's day everyday....And on that happy note, loads of hugs for you Payal, Shovee and Zarmee, my jaanupies.

Oh! ShoveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEvil Smile What's on the third shelf jaanupie???????

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, did you say KM jaanupie???? *dies*LOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 3:10am

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveee, I just posted some random thing on N the B thread. Loved your theory btw. And rachus. We need to post there more often....I'm out of ideas...Embarrassed

Oh! and Ashley jaanu, I just found your VM thread. I just loved Waada Raha jaanu....Hope you make many many more jaanHugOh! will you also accept requests jaanupie?????Embarrassed
ROFLROFL loved it jaan will coment on it soon lolz. girls u should check out the virendu thread yaar lolz.
ok since u made me laugh with ur awsome post i will tell u why i saved the third shelf lolz. happy???

i chucked soo many clothes out that i had a empty shelf to spare but after all this i think i will save it for some one special naa Embarrassed, mabye i will keep it empty untill Nivren get together(like u know together togetherEmbarrassed) and then i will rearrange my clothes mixing up nivi and viren clothes all toghter and put them on my empty shelf. lolz now i have fully lost it lolz. And ashvuu so sorry to burst your bubble, i was not saving the shelf for bus boy gosh what is it with bus boy now days?? Confused u all seem to forget me and talk about him only i am feeling jelous here LOL jokes.

where is Rachu??i am missing her.

YayyyyyyyyyyyyyDancing I know what's on the third shelfLOL
OMG!!!! NivRen together togetherEmbarrassed Day Dreaming Awwwww.....yay, the mystery is solved*dances*HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@Moni: Jaanu, thanks for that lovely welcome back messageHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Looking forward to your analysis today....Embarrassed

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Yaar u were not at all bein mean abt ur mom. It's just that I have not seen my mom for the last 5 years.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar u were not at all bein mean abt ur mom. It's just that I have not seen my mom for the last 5 years.

Oh! Jaanu, that's so Cry How much you must be missing each otherCry Love you jaanuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:Evil Smile

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Ok girls me going for sleep now. Will Inshallah c u in couple of hrs

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index