Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 83)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveee, I just posted some random thing on N the B thread. Loved your theory btw. And rachus. We need to post there more often....I'm out of ideas...Embarrassed

Oh! and Ashley jaanu, I just found your VM thread. I just loved Waada Raha jaanu....Hope you make many many more jaanHugOh! will you also accept requests jaanupie?????Embarrassed
ROFLROFL loved it jaan will coment on it soon lolz. girls u should check out the virendu thread yaar lolz.
ok since u made me laugh with ur awsome post i will tell u why i saved the third shelf lolz. happy???

i chucked soo many clothes out that i had a empty shelf to spare but after all this i think i will save it for some one special naa Embarrassed, mabye i will keep it empty untill Nivren get together(like u know together togetherEmbarrassed) and then i will rearrange my clothes mixing up nivi and viren clothes all toghter and put them on my empty shelf. lolz now i have fully lost it lolz. And ashvuu so sorry to burst your bubble, i was not saving the shelf for bus boy gosh what is it with bus boy now days?? Confused u all seem to forget me and talk about him only i am feeling jelous here LOL jokes.

where is Rachu??i am missing her.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 10 January 2011 at 2:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
My cupcakes, Shova & Aashvee both of you are so cute & funny, Hug  LOL about this third shelf deal in Shova's closet. Hehe, I am curious to see how long this is going to drag on??

Anyways, girls sorry, I think I am going to have to hit the sack. Not that I am sleepy or anything but my Mom's woken up and is insisting that I should go to bed. You know, I don't understand this thing about Moms (don't get me wrong, I adore my Mom & she is really like a friend to me), I mean, I am 32 years old, I live by my self independently, & she has come here to visit me for few months from India, yet after all these years, I get yelled at for being awake till this late? Confused Some things never change, huh??

So, good night my jaans, Shova, Aashvee & Zarmeen. Chat with you all tomorrow.

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 2:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Shoveeeeeee, jaanupieWink nice try again but me is not getting sidetrackedEvil Smile me will continue to stalk youEvil Smile*evil guffaw*ROFL
So, what's on the third shelf??LOL

Payal jaanuHug what do you think of my viren bike theory???
Aashvee, I don't know, sweets, I have maintained right from the very beginning that the MP is either CC (with or without JW) or YD and after the last incident of Dada Sahib's medicine dosage change, I am not more certain than ever that the MP is CC and no one else. The younger generation in CCBM is not shown to be that vindictive at all, dear. So, I never ever felt that Viren or Sid or PB could be the MP. And, about Sid, I truly feel that Sid now sees Nivi as his brother's wife and nothing else. As soon as NivRen got married he has not seen Nivi otherwise & yes, he will always have that soft corner for Nivi in his heart as she was his first love,but nothing else, that's what I think dear. See, him accepting PB as his wife is another thing altogether.

Well, Payal jaanu, my theories are always far fetched and never come trueLOLLOLLOL but still I keep thinking weird thingsLOL 
I loved reading your pov. yes, most of the times I feel S cannot be vindictive. Just sometimes, my overactive imagination takes over...LOL But thanks jaan, I loved your postHugHugHug

Sure, CC the 24/7 surveillance psycho alligator looks like the one most likely to be the MPLOL

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

My cupcakes, Shova & Aashvee both of you are so cute & funny, Hug  LOL about this third shelf deal in Shova's closet. Hehe, I am curious to see how long this is going to drag on??

Anyways, girls sorry, I think I am going to have to hit the sack. Not that I am sleepy or anything but my Mom's woken up and is insisting that I should go to bed. You know, I don't understand this thing about Moms (don't get me wrong, I adore my Mom & she is really like a friend to me), I mean, I am 32 years old, I live by my self independently, & she has come here to visit me for few months from India, yet after all these years, I get yelled at for being awake till this late? Confused Some things never change, huh??
Yaar so lucky that ur mom is there to visit u. I'm missing my mom so much. Anyways goodnite. Sweet dreams. See u in the morning

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Oh! No!!!!Cry I will miss you Payal jaanu, come back soonHugAnd Moms are the bestest jaanus in the world, aren't they.....I miss my MommyCry

@ Shoveepie, I'm stalking you jaanuEvil Smile What's in that third shelf?LOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 2:54am

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

So, good night my jaans, Shova, Aashvee & Zarmeen. Chat with you all tomorrow.

Aww swetty ur going now. ok take care and yes moms are like that even when we are 50 yrs old they will see us as a 2yr old lolz. but they are the best lolz. dont worry i get yelled from my mom every minute lolz. Bye my payal and yes i still have to PM you and hey u never emailed me jaanCry. Ok goodnite sweety. love u lots and dream about me ok??Big smileoh and Nivren of course lolz. cya,goodnite.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 10 January 2011 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
 Now I feel bad about being so mean about my Mom. Cry Sorry, Zarmeen & Aashvee about your Moms being so far away from you guys. Yes, I am so lucky that she comes and visits me few months every year, And, yes Aashubaby, they are the bestest jaanus in the whole wide world. I shouldn't complain. We have a blast together the months that we are together, no doubt about that.

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Oh! No!!!!Cry I will miss you Payal jaanu, come back soonHugAnd Moms are the bestest jaanus in the world, aren't they.....I miss my MommyCry

@ Shoveepie, I'm stalking you jaanuEvil Smile What's in that third shelf?LOL
lolz i told u naa already look at the first post on this page lolz.  so yes ur stalking has been sucessfull lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index