Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 82)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. Hug And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee Dancing What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. Unhappy That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. Cry Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

PAYALHugI get so happy seeing this gold writting lolz.
I know i hate this new like rule uff. but jaan u sounded soo tired so why arnt u in bedAngry go to bed now(even though i love talking to u) but ur health is more important to me.
see ashvee, payal isnt disturbing me asking about third shelf lolz.LOL so u better give up cause i love to keep u waitng lolz.
My sweetpeas, Shova jaan. Hug I am not feeling sleepy at all and that's why decided to come online dear and be with all of you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. Hug And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee Dancing What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. Unhappy That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. Cry Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

Hello Payal long time. Oh I missed u so much. Sweetie I have to give my hubby hard time that's what r wives for. Anways it's 2 am here as well and me too can't sleep coz of all the excitement of today's episode. So lets c.
Zarmeen, my dear, it feels so good to know you are exactly like me. Hehe. Love you for that!! Okay, give your hubby just a little bit of hard time okay, not much. So, it's 2:00 AM at your place, hmm, where are you dear?? Sorry, I don't know where exactly you live. I reside in Dallas, Texas. And, that's true I am so anxious about tomorrow's episode as well. Cannot wait at all. I hope this time around the CTs don't disappoint us much, like they did for the maha episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Shoveeeeeee, jaanupieWink nice try again but me is not getting sidetrackedEvil Smile me will continue to stalk youEvil Smile*evil guffaw*ROFL
So, what's on the third shelf??LOL

Payal jaanuHug what do you think of my viren bike theory???

zarmeenoScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Shoveee, I just posted some random thing on N the B thread. Loved your theory btw. And rachus. We need to post there more often....I'm out of ideas...Embarrassed

Oh! and Ashley jaanu, I just found your VM thread. I just loved Waada Raha jaanu....Hope you make many many more jaanHugOh! will you also accept requests jaanupie?????Embarrassed

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveeeeeee, jaanupieWink nice try again but me is not getting sidetrackedEvil Smile me will continue to stalk youEvil Smile*evil guffaw*ROFL

Aashvee, I don't know, sweets, I have maintained right from the very beginning that the MP is either CC (with or without JW) or YD and after the last incident of Dada Sahib's medicine dosage change, I am not more certain than ever that the MP is CC and no one else. The younger generation in CCBM is not shown to be that vindictive at all, dear. So, I never ever felt that Viren or Sid or PB could be the MP. And, about Sid, I truly feel that Sid now sees Nivi as his brother's wife and nothing else. As soon as NivRen got married he has not seen Nivi otherwise & yes, he will always have that soft corner for Nivi in his heart as she was his first love,but nothing else, that's what I think dear. See, him accepting PB as his wife is another thing altogether.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Payal long time. Oh I missed u so much. Sweetie I have to give my hubby hard time that's what r wives for. Anways it's 2 am here as well and me too can't sleep coz of all the excitement of today's episode. So lets c.
Zarmeen, my dear, it feels so good to know you are exactly like me. Hehe. Love you for that!! Okay, give your hubby just a little bit of hard time okay, not much. So, it's 2:00 AM at your place, hmm, where are you dear?? Sorry, I don't know where exactly you live. I reside in Dallas, Texas. And, that's true I am so anxious about tomorrow's episode as well. Cannot wait at all. I hope this time around the CTs don't disappoint us much, like they did for the maha episode.
Jaani I'm in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

I'm so excited and that's what scares me too as well hope that the episode does not disappoint us but until now the the confrontaion scenes have been amazing so hoping for the best.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

My sweetpeas, Shova jaan. Hug I am not feeling sleepy at all and that's why decided to come online dear and be with all of you.
Thants great to hear Big smileI am so happy now. now we can chat until i make u fall asleep with my boring posts lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Aashvee, I don't know, sweets, I have maintained right from the very beginning that the MP is either CC (with or without JW) or YD and after the last incident of Dada Sahib's medicine dosage change, I am not more certain than ever that the MP is CC and no one else. The younger generation in CCBM is not shown to be that vindictive at all, dear. So, I never ever felt that Viren or Sid or PB could be the MP. And, about Sid, I truly feel that Sid now sees Nivi as his brother's wife and nothing else. As soon as NivRen got married he has not seen Nivi otherwise & yes, he will always have that soft corner for Nivi in his heart as she was his first love,but nothing else, that's what I think dear. See, him accepting PB as his wife is another thing altogether.
i will just ignore my sweet ashvuu's post Evil Smileand go directly to comment on payal.
So payal (*ignoring ashvuu not looking at her*) I agree jaan i also think its CC, i mean sid is too much of a windex boy to have such plans or even think of such things and did u see CC's face in the maha epi OMG i really am thinking its her only now as well.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 10 January 2011 at 2:45am

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index