India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 81)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. Hug And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee Dancing What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. Unhappy That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. Cry Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanizarmeenoCurlylocks

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

Wink

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!

Mahi jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI am SO delighted to see you back after so long jaanuEmbarrassed Awwww, what a cute scene jaan. And when are you going to continue your fan fic jaanu????Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! My cupcakes, Aashvee & Shova are online. Hug And, my Zarmeen is online too, Yipeeee Dancing What's going on? It is 3:00 AM here but I am not sleepy, so of course, I will come here, right, where else?

Hello, NaDzGirl!! I am Payal. Welcome, dear to the NivRen dreamland. What do we call you, sweets??

Shova, my jaan, I have maxed out my number of attempts (exceeded 25 already) to click the like button on your posts. Unhappy That's just going to really suck.

Zarmeen, so sorry to hear about your arm. Cry Hope it gets better soon and hope you don't give your hubby hard time for hurting you by mistake.

Yay, Payal, HugHugHugHugHugwelcome back jaanu to the land of the Incredible Insomniacs LOLLOL I slept for like two hours last night and I'm not in the least bit sleepy. I just can't wait for the episode 5 hours and 15 minutes to go

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

PAYALHugHugHugHugI get so happy seeing this gold writting lolz.
I know i hate this new like rule uff. but jaan u sounded soo tired so why arnt u in bedAngry go to bed now(even though i love talking to u) but ur health is more important to me.
see ashvee, payal isnt disturbing me asking about third shelf lolz.LOL so u better give up cause i love to keep u waitng lolz.

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

I think S will do angry expressions well. He is not good at this helpless expression. And it has been so firmly stuck on his face that if he does not change it now, he will be stuck forever with it. 
LOLlolz ashvee yes his expression is kinda stuck i think we need our magic oil now to get his expression un stuck lolzLOL

Now where is that thread Shoveeepie??????
i found it lolz http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1556316&TPN=9

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Hello Payal long time. Oh I missed u so much. Sweetie I have to give my hubby hard time that's what r wives for. Anways it's 2 am here as well and me too can't sleep coz of all the excitement of today's episode. So lets c.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Yay, Payal, Hugwelcome back jaanu to the land of the Incredible Insomniacs LOLLOL I slept for like two hours last night and I'm not in the least bit sleepy. I just can't wait for the episode 5 hours and 15 minutes to go
Hi my sweet Aashvee. Hug (I was just thinking, if I can call you my Aashubaby, if that's okay??) I know, I can't wait already and the worst part is I will be at work and again this week might be real busy too and so am feeling very bad that I won't be able to write my post plus won't be able to go through and read everyone's posts till like evening, so like almost 12 hours after the episode is aired. Unhappy But I will come online on & off, read the written update, and even sneak in & watch the episode at work, when everyone is out at lunch. Evil Smile Hehe..

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Seriously Zarmee and you know what I think.

I think Viren is on to S a bit. because when I watched that bit where viren's bike breaks down. Viren was shocked his petrol tube or whatever had been cut off. And since it is totally uncharacteristic of viren to leave nivi unprotected anywhere, leave alone on a lonely road, I think that Viren asked Nivi to wait there and he went and hid somewhere nearby where he could see Nivi and waited to see who would come because he was sure it had been cut on purpose. The only purpose being sabotaging their date. And he called some mechanic from his cell and waited for him to reach and joined him at a distance and walked together to Nivi and S.

So, if Nivi tells Viren that she suspects S, Viren is just going to go and confront S...WowLOL
great point ashvuu jaan. mabye he did wait and was watching from behind the tree but hey wasnt nivi holding his cell?? and these days i see nivi holding a cell and even viren called her on that cell so does nivi have a cellConfused

I just want viren and sid confrontation now as i wanna see if sid can change his expression lolz.Big smile

Is nivi's cell the same one as the one S gave her?????Ouch Oh! well, if Viren's cell was with her, then my theory is wrongLOL
Hey Ash it was not the cell that S. gave her coz remembered she returned that cell After marriage she has her own cell coz if u c Viren called her on her cell the other day.

thank God zarmee, jaanu, I would have become depressed if she still had S's phone....Thanks jaanLOL zarmee, what you think about my viren's bike breakdown theory jaanu?????
i don't think os jaani that Viren has any doubts on S. and I thin he trusts both of them and more than S. he trust Nivi and jaani that's what make their relationship unique that there is too much trust for each other and that's y I love the couple.

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index