Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 80)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys,
im new to dis thread and although im an ardent viewer of dis show, i barely commented on discussions in dis forum...

i looooooooooooove kinshuk and his character in ccbm. plus i really love viren nivi jodi... Day Dreaming hope im allowed to drool over dis jodi with u guys?!?!  Wink
hey sweets welcome of course u are allowed to drool over Nivren jodi. they are soo delicious rite naa. By the way i am shova what shall i call u jaan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaCurlylocks

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Sure jaanupies, you can deal with the CTs and Windex and I shall leave no stone unturned to see that I return with the surname Mahajan firmly attached to my name. Aashvee Raheja-Mahajan. Sounds very cool actually, dontcha thinkWinkLOL
sounds awsome jaan, i would be soo happy for you then and remeber our deal jaan, i get him at nite and u in the dayBig smile so dont forget me then ok and then mabye i will tell u who the third shelf belong to lolz.LOL

Shoveee, you can't mean to make me wait so long to know what's in that third shelf jaanuCry Do you know how difficult it will be to even get close to being A K R-MROFL. We have our superstars Sanjana, Saniha, Moni....how can I have even a hope jaan....AKR-M will always remain a mirage, a sweet one neverthless but still a mirageDay Dreaming

So, come on and tell me what's in that third shelf jaanupieEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Seriously Zarmee and you know what I think.

I think Viren is on to S a bit. because when I watched that bit where viren's bike breaks down. Viren was shocked his petrol tube or whatever had been cut off. And since it is totally uncharacteristic of viren to leave nivi unprotected anywhere, leave alone on a lonely road, I think that Viren asked Nivi to wait there and he went and hid somewhere nearby where he could see Nivi and waited to see who would come because he was sure it had been cut on purpose. The only purpose being sabotaging their date. And he called some mechanic from his cell and waited for him to reach and joined him at a distance and walked together to Nivi and S.

So, if Nivi tells Viren that she suspects S, Viren is just going to go and confront S...WowLOL
great point ashvuu jaan. mabye he did wait and was watching from behind the tree but hey wasnt nivi holding his cell?? and these days i see nivi holding a cell and even viren called her on that cell so does nivi have a cellConfused

I just want viren and sid confrontation now as i wanna see if sid can change his expression lolz.Big smile

Is nivi's cell the same one as the one S gave her?????Ouch Oh! well, if Viren's cell was with her, then my theory is wrongLOL
Hey Ash it was not the cell that S. gave her coz remembered she returned that cell After marriage she has her own cell coz if u c Viren called her on her cell the other day.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

I think S will do angry expressions well. He is not good at this helpless expression. And it has been so firmly stuck on his face that if he does not change it now, he will be stuck forever with it. 
LOLlolz ashvee yes his expression is kinda stuck i think we need our magic oil now to get his expression un stuck lolzLOL

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Payal is hereHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug hey jaanupie, isn't it the middle of the night there?????????? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

I think S will do angry expressions well. He is not good at this helpless expression. And it has been so firmly stuck on his face that if he does not change it now, he will be stuck forever with it. 
LOLlolz ashvee yes his expression is kinda stuck i think we need our magic oil now to get his expression un stuck lolzLOL

Now where is that thread Shoveeepie??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Seriously Zarmee and you know what I think.

I think Viren is on to S a bit. because when I watched that bit where viren's bike breaks down. Viren was shocked his petrol tube or whatever had been cut off. And since it is totally uncharacteristic of viren to leave nivi unprotected anywhere, leave alone on a lonely road, I think that Viren asked Nivi to wait there and he went and hid somewhere nearby where he could see Nivi and waited to see who would come because he was sure it had been cut on purpose. The only purpose being sabotaging their date. And he called some mechanic from his cell and waited for him to reach and joined him at a distance and walked together to Nivi and S.

So, if Nivi tells Viren that she suspects S, Viren is just going to go and confront S...WowLOL
great point ashvuu jaan. mabye he did wait and was watching from behind the tree but hey wasnt nivi holding his cell?? and these days i see nivi holding a cell and even viren called her on that cell so does nivi have a cellConfused

I just want viren and sid confrontation now as i wanna see if sid can change his expression lolz.Big smile

Is nivi's cell the same one as the one S gave her?????Ouch Oh! well, if Viren's cell was with her, then my theory is wrongLOL
Hey Ash it was not the cell that S. gave her coz remembered she returned that cell After marriage she has her own cell coz if u c Viren called her on her cell the other day.

thank God zarmee, jaanu, I would have become depressed if she still had S's phone....Thanks jaanLOL zarmee, what you think about my viren's bike breakdown theory jaanu?????

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 2:08am

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hey Navi, how are you jaanHugHug I just saw the awesome Avis you have created jaanu. They are brilliant and thanks so much for making them jaanHug

heyyyy aashvee !!! *hugs* i'm doing okay sweetie and u ??? loved your analysis sweetie !! and making the avi's was a pleasure !! Smile

Hey Navi, jaanupie HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugThanks jaanu, for being so sweet, I am so happy you liked it jaan.HugHugHug

Oh! And Navi, I also want the link to Sajan scenes please pleaseEmbarrassed

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index