And How Was The Episode For Youuu??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014sihuaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : brilliant analysis sweetheart !!! Clap U and Anju have such a way with words, that your analysis makes me speechless !! Thank you so much for helping me calm down sweetie ! Everyone's analysis, especially yours and Suchi's out of this world retreat has made my weekend !! Thank you soooooo much !! *hugs*
Oh Navi, you are too kind but thanks and I am happy that I could calm you down. After leaving in the morning I was thinking I have to watch the episode and calm all my girls but could not do it early as I am still feeling very sick, but I got up a little while ago and watched the episode.
I just read you analysis dear brilliant as usual and read another post you wrote for Zarmeen and while reading I thought oh I wrote the same. I read about your dad dear, I think we not even think similarly but also act similarly. When my passed away I did not cry at all people who attended the funeral and all were really surprised as I am very close to my mom but I broke down after I came back here infront of my husband. I could not do it before as my brother was my responsibility and he was a young kid.
That is what I like about Nivi even though she breaks down but she builts that courage back up and starts a fresh and shows to the world that she is all fine. Even today I liked her courage up until the last step she was fighting really hard no one were supporting her but still she fought yes, she was crying who won't when they are playing mind games but still she fought hard, she did not give up in the room itself. 
I am happy this torture is done and I am happy that Viren is not going to take blame but will throw an open challenge to MP that he will prove Nivi's innocence. This would be really worth watching an open challenge game. Lets wait and watch how will he prove her innocence and how will husband and wife duo  work this out.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshana_83aashvee.rahejasihuzarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@ Payal, what a lovely analysis by you jaan. You put down so many things that I felt but you wrote everything so beautifully, I could never have done written it so well. The way you wrote, I could feel each bit of the hug and each bit of what you have written for our cutie and cutie-pie(as rachu puts it so wellLOL) Excellent writing Payal and I shall eagerly await your analysis just as I do with our triumvirate ANMEmbarrassed

Speaking of our triumvirate, where is Anju????? Anju, hope your Mamma is feeling much better today. We are all praying for her jaan. Take care. And if you get the time, do give us your analysis jaan. The day is incomplete without itEmbarrassed

@ Rachu: where is your analysis jaanu.....Your posts are what make me smile....all the time, your posts are my dose of everyday sunshine....jaanupieHug

@ Ketteeee: How are you my jaanuHugI absolutely loved your point about the fact that even though NT and Yash were in front of her, our cutie tore herself away from the evil clutches of the Abominably Evil Witch only when she sensed our (and her's of course*giggle*) cutie-pie's presence. Her world is so Viren now and it just makes me want to jump up and down with utter joy. There's such a smile on my face even as I postHugAnd which page is your analysis jaan?

@Zarmee: Where is your analysis jaanu? Did you manage to sleep at all jaan? Hope you did get some rest, especially since you are still recovering jaanHug

@ Faiza: Awww, loved your analysis Jaanu, its adorable and cute just like you, was laughing through your posts. And so filled with humor and wit. EmbarrassedYou are amazing jaan.Hug

@Simran: Lovely analysis Simran. And loved all your bullet points and posts. You really analyse everything so carefully, even if we miss something, I know you will point it out.Thanks jaanHug

@Monica: Awesome analysis jaanHugI hope KM's reading all this. He will also love itEmbarrassed

@ everyone: amazing posts as usual guys...let's get through this thread tonight itselfLOL

P.S. Did I miss anyone's analysis. Please point me to the right page, jaanusHug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 08 January 2011 at 4:37pm

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Milee Diiiiiiiiiii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Oh My Soother And Healer.
Now The Whole Episode Seems SO Much More Calmer Now.
Come To  Think Of It, I Think It Was Good They Got This PAAGAL Thing Cleared Today. None Of Us Would Have Beared That For 2/3 More Episodes. So In A Way, Thanks Mille Dii For Saying That.

Oh The Incredible, Beautiful And Emotional Hug!!
I Didnt Even Notice The Music Change.
I Swear, You Guys Pick Up On The SMALLEST Of Things, Which Make The Hug EVEN More Stunning.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH Milleee Diii!!!!!!!!!!
Now, Just Hope Next Week's PACKED With NivRen. And Love. Big smile
OH thank you sweetheart for your kind comments. I did read your analysis and I know you were really frustrated from past week you are so frustrated hopefully your schoolwork is not affected.
Please do take care school is more important than anything else. But I will look forward to your beautiful analysis for the next week as it is going to be wonderful.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie mindblowing Analysis I really loved your analysis and today even you got pissed with Sid actually the last scene where CC dragged Nivi even I got angry at Sid that you could just try to stop that this is not the way to drag Nivi but no he just followed like follower. Viren also knows his marayada Its not that he always keep fighting he respects them, agree with them and he never shouted at them unecessarily whenever dadi mistreated him he never disrespect her but when they cross their limits he speaks up, get angry and tell them that they are wrong. This is required he raised his voice first when dadaji were in hospital and he came to know about dushman and dushman ki beti and he was right at that time as the information he got tells him yes they should take actions against people who are responsible for his dadaji condition. Second during wedding confrontation but was silent till they were yelling at him but the moment they start insulting Nivi he took the steps though it sometime look indecent even he bowed his head after he realized he catches his parents hand and this was his marayada and respect for elders. Though having a dangerous anger problem the way he controls his anger is mindblowing.

He has good quality that he doesn't keep his guilt in his heart he ask for forgiveness as soon as he realises his mistake. He takes the blame rather than blaming others for anything but give credits to other for whatever they do for him:
  1. Always he says I was away from home so I don't know much but never said you kept me away from house.
  2. On grahpravesh though he had heated confrontation he first gave credit to Nivi that she brought him home and then he gave credit to his mother and grandmother for giving him sanskar that he will fulfil his responsibility of husband.
  3. On Mahapooja BT he didn't asked why he can't sit in this place and left the place in anger (mostly in serial they show that person leave breakfast and go in to his room) rather he went and sit with his tayiji and had breakfast (on lighter note this shows how petu he isWinkLOL that after insult also he can't resist his hunger and this is the reason everyone was after his breakfast on KC as he might be known to not leave his meals).
  4. When Nivi asked him about joining office he gave the reason he is inexperience but when she insisted he joined next day.
  5. His scene with dadaji during first project scene he accepted he has shortcomming and he is not fully equiped in bussiness but he will learn this scene show he is not ashamed of his inexperience rather want to learn.
  6. Though it was his mistake but I loved the way he bent in front of dada with full respect and accepted his mistakes and wanted to rectify it. It is very big to recognise their Mistakes in front of all and everyone can't do it. He has ability to take blame so I am sure if Nivi had blamed him on wednesday though he would have been hurt he would not loose his temper so easily and called Nivi mad and would have reasoned her in better way to make her suspicion clear.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejamilee1014sihuzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Aashvee Dii!!!

Hellooooooooo!!! *VIREN STYLE HUG* Wink
Did You Faint/Sleep/Stay Awake Last Night Then? Embarrassed

How Are Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????
And How Was The Episode For Youuu??

Faiza, my jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Nice way to greet me btw jaanu....my eyes just stop at Viren and I just sway into a daydreamDay DreamingDay Dreaming
And then of course, I faintLOL Last night, I could hardly sleep. I was trying to get an extra-quick (4 hour) post doc in the number of ways Viren can hug me....LOLROFL
I was lucky jaan. Inadvertently, I opened the last part first and I just clicked at the end to see the precap for monday and that way I just saw the hug first. So, I watched that hug for a million never ending minutes and then went on to watch the rest. So, my mind was in such bliss with that AMAZING Nivren moment that I could actually watch the rest without breaking anythingAngry But I have to say jaan, I hope your keyboard is safe jaanu and the next time, like Ketteeee said, use reverse psychology on the CTs with your lists, 'kay jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

shana_83FaizuuNivRensimran728milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
@Aashvee Dii ....
Awwwwwwwwww, Thank Youuu!!!
Lmaao, My Analysis, Even Though It Was Funny, It Was More Anger .. Lmaaao, Awww Diiii ... VIREN'S BACK!!!

WE SHOULD SOO CELEBRATE THIS.
I'm SO Proud Of Us Guys, We Went Through A WHOLE WEEK, 5 Days, Without Actual Proper Viren/NivRen Scenes!!!!

MONDAYS GONNA BE SO AWESOME.
VIREN'S GONNA BURST OUT WITH ANGER, And Another SidRen Confrontation. I'm Gonna Be SCREAMING At My Screen Like COME ON VIREN, GOOOOOOO DUDEEEEE!!!!

shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014sihuzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Milee, glad to see that you are feeling okay, otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to give such a brilliant analysis of today's maha episode. Thanks a ton, dear for watching it & giving us such an elaborate analysis. You have done the perfect justice to all the scenes of the maha episode. I only, of course, saw & commented only on the 2 NivRen scenes but after reading your analysis, I feel which is much better than watching the whole episode, I am as well, kind of glad that all this was depicted today in this episode as it clearly marks the end of this MP torture (well, let's hope so)!! Thanks once again for another brilliant analysis.
OH Payal, thanks dear. I am a little better but wanted to come and calm you all my girls. Just by reading Ash's live update I knew its a emotional ride but in the morning I did not had that much strength to do it so took some rest and my husband was home if I sit infornt of computer and do this he would have killed me or banned the siteLOL so I was a good girl and behaved so right now he gave me sometime I am here.
Yes, in the morning I was not happy but after watching the episode I thought thank God that this torture is over today if not we would have died with 2 3 episode on weekday.
I am really waiting for Monday now they will again start with the Incredible Hug which was not shown completely today so I will write in details about that on Monday.
Oh I did read your analysis on the 2 scenes in the previous thread beautiful dear. Keep rocking we get to see different perspectives and I like how you write.

shana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index