Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 75)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I have to go back and read all posts, seriously, I am loving the jetspeed nature of this thread.....LOL

So, what shall we discuss Shovee jaanu? 

I have a theory about S. I think even though S might not be the MP, I think S might be happy if Viren gets stuff wrong at work. Even though they show the opposite, my crazee mind refuses to believe he is just going to "not good" "not bad" I mean, how can anyone just exist in the middle, that too a lead. Either he is good and really good or they should turn him negative or grey. 

And when Nivi was chanting Viren's name in the mahaepisode towards the end, I think I might have caught a glimpse of S's face where all this is hitting him hard. See, I know he has accepted NivRen shaadi and he is trying to be happy for them and trying to accept PB yadda yadda but he thinks it is all a natak. Maybe he thinks Viren loves Nivi but he is sure nivi does not love viren. And when he sees Nivi falling in love with Viren in front of his eyes, it is going to give him a jhatka. Anyway, I might be too crazy thinking this but I don't know.
ashvuu i have been online the whole day today and belive it or not i still am behindCry i just cant seem to find the time to sit down quitely and read all the post , i still have heaps to read but finaly i am done with all my work so i hope i also catch up.

Ok i love ur S theory. i agree with you jaan either a person is good or they are bad but i think our Windex boy is a perfect  example of the "boy in the middle". you know that game, piggy in the middleROFLROFL OMG when i read ur post i remembered that and imagined our windex guy(sid) being the piggy lolz. I bet both qualities exist within sid naa?? I mean he is all good but then there is somethings which makes him bad as well like not standing up for nivi etc.....

Ashvuu so ur saying sid still belives its a natak??no darlz i dont think so. he now knows its not but yeh he is too slow and ziddy so thats why we see him like this. Man look at the rate he takes to open his mouth(even a sloth is fasterAngry)

Ok again we r talking about sid lolz, lets move on to Nivren darlz, my brain cant handle windex boy lolz, i need my Nivren doseBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello Girls so excited abt today's episode. I hope they don't disappoint us.
Zarmeen ur backHugi missed you. how r u jannu. yes soo excited lolz i cant express howBig smile i am like talking in jet speed with my parents lolz so i can quickly avoid them and come and post hear lolz. Jst the thought of viren and the confrntation is making me go more crazy aahahaha.if they disspoint us then thats it i will go to india with ashvee and simran and spray windex at everyone lolz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Ash and Shova jaani i was thinking y don't u guys participate in the poetry contest. U guys r so good.
oh yes rach gave me the link rite. completly forgot. uff i have been so busy today darlz i will try to take part when i get the time. and did u take part too zarmeen u are heaps good(i am no where near good compared to u guys lolz)

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Shovee, you are way too generous with your compliments jaan. I write the same thing everytime, just mix everything up a bitROFL But thanks jaanupie for being so awesomeHug

Oh! And Shovee, what happened to your N the B thread. I think we should post something there tooLOL
No ashvuu i am not being generous i am stating the truth lolz i love ur posts and i love ur mixed up thoughts as wellROFLROFLROFL
oh yeh what happned to that thread??when i post no one replies so i stoped but if u go on i will too and add my thoughts.Big smile

zarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hello Girls so excited abt today's episode. I hope they don't disappoint us.
Zarmeen ur backHugi missed you. how r u jannu. yes soo excited lolz i cant express howBig smile i am like talking in jet speed with my parents lolz so i can quickly avoid them and come and post hear lolz. Jst the thought of viren and the confrntation is making me go more crazy aahahaha.if they disspoint us then thats it i will go to india with ashvee and simran and spray windex at everyone lolz.
 Yaar yes I am I was online the whole day and was going through all the posts just that was unable to post coz of my damm arm yaar it has been 3 weeks now and I'm getting sick of this arm now. The excitement for tomorrows episode made me get up And yaar when u guuys go to India plz do take me with u as I would love to visist India

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I am just wondering what will happen to trigger a Viren-S confrontation? because as payal said yesterday, it seems like CC will be the one to open her jaws and rant about Nivi going pagal and giving dadaji zeher....and then Viren speaks to CC....or will S speak up? I am confused.

Ha ha , Shovee, loved what you said about S taking ages to open his mouthROFL so true. In fact his expressions are also frozen sometimes. That helpless look. That's why I want him to be grey at least so we can see some range from him. I am so sure he might be sabotaging Viren at work.

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Ash and Shova jaani i was thinking y don't u guys participate in the poetry contest. U guys r so good.

Zarmeeeeee, I was just going to type where is my Zarmeee, I miss her so much, I haven't spoken to her in so long, almost 24 hours and I am having withdrawal symptoms and here you come jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHow are you feeling Jaanu?Embarrassed
Hey Jaani u r so sweet HugHugHugHugHugHugHug to you too jaan. I miss u guys alos. I was online the whole day it isjust that there was again lot of pain in my arm so was unable to type. It got better rite now so I thought I''ll chat with u guys.
Pain in arm zarmeenShockedOMG take care jaan i am worried now, its gone naa the pain?? hopefully. hope u feel way better sweets

zarmeenoScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

oh yes rach gave me the link rite. completly forgot. uff i have been so busy today darlz i will try to take part when i get the time. and did u take part too zarmeen u are heaps good(i am no where near good compared to u guys lolz)
Really Shova. I have not written a single poem my entire life. And another thing sweetie I'm one of the judge coz I can really appreciate good poem.

Edited by zarmeeno - 10 January 2011 at 1:27am

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index