Aashvee where did u dissapear toCry??I am left alone againCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I'm sleepy but thrilled to see you jaanupieHugHugHugHow bout you? What are you upto? I'm just getting my cuppa coffee and I'll be back in a jiffy. Don't go away, 'kayEmbarrassed
lolz i just posted asking where u were. ok u get freshen up ok with ur coffee and i will be hear unless CC(rite now for me its my mom) decided to drag me out of the computerCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Don't forget to send me sweetie. Oh I also hated cleaning wardrobes when I was staying at home, now I am clean freak. LOL.

ketty jaan you want a PM from me as wellConfusedis that what u mean, in that case i will send u a million PM lolz, i am known to send heaps of PM in one day, just ask ashvee and payal they must  be sick of me now. ROFLROFLI am a clean freak too but i buy too much things so my clothes were flying out lolz. But its all good now and i gave name to each of my clothes and they all go by the name of Viren and nivi lolz ROFLROFLI know i am crazy but i had to have one shelf that had all the clothes that reminded me of viren and another shelf that reminded me of Nivi ROFLROFLIt works try it lolz.

Shoveeeee, as if I can ever be sick of my jaanupieCry Love you jaanHugHugHug
And that is so hilarious, naming your clothesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Shovee, what next I say, what next???????ROFL

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
aashvee jaan when u posted ur analysis i was too busy cleaning my waredrobe to read it but jaan finally i got the time to myself and read your analysis and no wonder we missed you soo much those 10 days u were gone. I loved it jaan, i was likeROFL with each sentence i read. I  loved what u wrote about YD and careROFLROFLROFL dear oh my god. i am gonna add ur analysis to my collection ( which is Nivren analysis folder) lolz.  I have now all the analysis all u guys, including, you,payal,Navz,anju,milee,monica,faiza wrote and i also saved really funny posts of Rachu,ketty,simran and you posts lolz. when i get bored or sad i read all of them in order and it just makes my day, but ashvee i think this analysis was soo good jaan lolz i still cant stop rolling on the floor ROFLROFLwhere do u get these ideas from jaan??u r one talented girl, always bringing a smile on our faces with ur wonderful writing.

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I have to go back and read all posts, seriously, I am loving the jetspeed nature of this thread.....LOL

So, what shall we discuss Shovee jaanu? 

I have a theory about S. I think even though S might not be the MP, I think S might be happy if Viren gets stuff wrong at work. Even though they show the opposite, my crazee mind refuses to believe he is just going to "not good" "not bad" I mean, how can anyone just exist in the middle, that too a lead. Either he is good and really good or they should turn him negative or grey. 

And when Nivi was chanting Viren's name in the mahaepisode towards the end, I think I might have caught a glimpse of S's face where all this is hitting him hard. See, I know he has accepted NivRen shaadi and he is trying to be happy for them and trying to accept PB yadda yadda but he thinks it is all a natak. Maybe he thinks Viren loves Nivi but he is sure nivi does not love viren. And when he sees Nivi falling in love with Viren in front of his eyes, it is going to give him a jhatka. Anyway, I might be too crazy thinking this but I don't know.

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aashvee jaan when u posted ur analysis i was too busy cleaning my waredrobe to read it but jaan finally i got the time to myself and read your analysis and no wonder we missed you soo much those 10 days u were gone. I loved it jaan, i was likeROFL with each sentence i read. I  loved what u wrote about YD and careROFLROFLROFL dear oh my god. i am gonna add ur analysis to my collection ( which is Nivren analysis folder) lolz.  I have now all the analysis all u guys, including, you,payal,Navz,anju,milee,monica,faiza wrote and i also saved really funny posts of Rachu,ketty,simran and you posts lolz. when i get bored or sad i read all of them in order and it just makes my day, but ashvee i think this analysis was soo good jaan lolz i still cant stop rolling on the floor ROFLROFLwhere do u get these ideas from jaan??u r one talented girl, always bringing a smile on our faces with ur wonderful writing.

Shovee, you are way too generous with your compliments jaan. I write the same thing everytime, just mix everything up a bitROFL But thanks jaanupie for being so awesomeHug

Oh! And Shovee, what happened to your N the B thread. I think we should post something there tooLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 12:57am

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Shoveeeee, as if I can ever be sick of my jaanupieCry Love you jaanHugHugHug
And that is so hilarious, naming your clothesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Shovee, what next I say, what next???????ROFL
ROFLashvee i had to do it as i was so bored and needed to entertain myself lolz so named them by nivi and viren and it actually worked and my waredrobe looks so clean now. i have one shelf of viren clothes, one of nivi clothes and i left one empty for a reasonEmbarrassedand mabye u ad guess what it is rite. ashvee u havnt seen my craziness girl but hey u are twice as crazy as me naa with the analysis u gave lolzROFLROFLI have hicups now from laughing so much lolzROFLROFL

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Hello Girls so excited abt today's episode. I hope they don't disappoint us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index