India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 71)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
hi payal, ketty, mahi, suchi..i have spent more than 16 hrs on this thread non stop..omg. thank god my hubby is not at home otherwise i am dead....so far i have 544 posts and not even being a month. I have been a member since December 11, 2010. so in few days it will be a month. omg. i am so happy I have got so much love from all you guys.

but anyway did you read this thread. it was posted on IF CCBM forum

best part is this line. 

"May be we shud suggest them to make a tent fr nivren in the car porch. It will save CC the trouble of dragging Nivi to the door everytime."

and then our moni said:

"omgggggggg TENT haaaaa . Yes .But it will b 2 romantic naa . heheee .Imagine Nivren in tht small Tent . Where will only b them n no1 . heeee"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Gita97Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Payal di, Ketty di and Simran di... 

here you go:

(I must remind you that these were my first fanfics EVER and it was back in October before Nivi and Viren got married so yeah)

Part I:

Part II & III:

Part III (continued):

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi payal, ketty, mahi, suchi..i have spent more than 16 hrs on this thread non stop..omg. thank god my hubby is not at home otherwise i am dead....so far i have 544 posts and not even being a month. I have been a member since December 11, 2010. so in few days it will be a month. omg. i am so happy I have got so much love from all you guys.

best part is this line. 

"May be we shud suggest them to make a tent fr nivren in the car porch. It will save CC the trouble of dragging Nivi to the door everytime."

and then our moni said:

"omgggggggg TENT haaaaa . Yes .But it will b 2 romantic naa . heheee .Imagine Nivren in tht small Tent . Where will only b them n no1 . heeee"

Wow Simran 16 hours. I know it;s addictive. I started posting after Nov 20th. Before I was a silent reader.

And I saw that thread, people r crazy in this forum. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by mahix3

Hey Payal di. Yeah, actually I wrote the first ever NivRen fanfic. Then I had stopped because the actual story went a different way. My posts were from way back in the days about NivRen's wedding. I think I wrote them back in October? It's really old but if you still want to read them, then I can send you the links. And I was reconsidering writing fanfics again but I don't think they'll be that good. 
Why do you say that? Sweets, I am sure it must be good!! I can judge by the way you enacted the holi scene. So, I would really encourage you to continue writing sweets. Smile And, yes please do PM m the link, if you can. I would so love to read them..

Haa. Thanks Payal di. But trust me, I'm not that great! My mind just wanders away and I just type away whatever I think and sometimes it can be too besharam. Yes, I know. I'm bad but it's because of my dis... for example-- my besharamness is all because of Navz di, Rachna di, Suchi di and Milee di. They have me thinking and then typing like a besharam about Viren shirtless... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

best part is this line. 

and then our moni said:

Wow Simran 16 hours. I know it;s addictive. I started posting after Nov 20th. Before I was a silent reader.

And I saw that thread, people r crazy in this forum. LOL

i know weekend can be really full of Nivren for me. but next month I am going to be busy and will not be able to spend much time. this time I am doing it bcos work is slow and i am actually avoiding hanging out friends so I can be here..but soon they will hijack me .. they think I am self implied house arrest. they dont know I am on the forum chatting. hehee.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hi Mahi, my sweets Hug I am really enjoying your FF. Really am! And, liking them a lot too. I have so far only read part-1 & will read the other 2 parts tomorrow, since I have to go offline now. I promise to PM you specific comments on your FF later this week but after reading your first part, I really think you should continue writing. Just pick up from right now where NivRen are. It would be really awesome!! I know for sure that along with Suchi's I will also enjoy reading your FF.

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
AHHHHH
it is 13Oam
I need sleep
good night girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Milee will upload the both the scenes and PM you the link from the office !! Internet is still giving problems here, so it will upload faster with my internet in office !!

Payal, will PM you the link of my channel !!!

Thanks dear, will wait for it. Good day to you, see you tomorrow.

please PM me the link also guys. so, I see Star One is for youngsters and more realistic and more romantic show??? my mum when she was in US used to watch Star Plus and I got hooked to CCBM bcos of her and all these Saas Bahu shows...until then my life was fine. Now like Nivi said "ek kida" aa gaya hai..but a sweet and romantic one you know..and plus I met all of you..so no problem.

But, do you guys know of any good shows currently going on in Star One other than (Geet) which is worth the watch??

bye goodnight everyone. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index