India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 69)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hi mahi..how are you?? i loved your romantic scenes request. i really hope they show all of them. Holi will happen for sure bcos in all serials they celebrate all festivals anyway right? like diwali, ganpati, holi, etc etc?? so it will happpen dear.

if you want to laugh then you read my post on Windex. it shud be on pages 46 or47. not sure. 

also i am posting my message for suchi here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

oye mahi, write! what do you mean took over. I am just scribbling!!

you are very good in writing so continue that! Its a way to relax so you should def. continue and never stop!

Nahin, nahin Suchi di. I didn't mean it like that. 
My meaning was that I used to write those fanfics for my lovely Dis and the NivReniacs and well now you write the fanfics and yours are just great. 
That's why I feel like I can just sit back and read your great fanfics. Honest. Smile

are jaan I know! : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

You know di, you're my bhaiyya's age. So no worries sweetie, you're still not an auntie. Actually I'm the auntie, na? Because technically I am your children's mausi. Choti behein hoon so haqt banta hai. But my bhaiyya, he is also 27 like you (and no I don't say he is old) lekin abhi shaadi nahin hui. He's been with this girl Farah for 8 years but since she is Pakistani and we are not, it's a rough topic in my house. 

But anyways, di.. we can't all be like you, na? Be a wife, mother AND student. Especially if it is a medical student. So much hard work di and I'm not prepared just yet. InshaAllah in a few years.

I am very scared because a lot of aunties tell me to stop pursuing the medical career because it takes so long and I need to settle down and get married and have a family but my dream has always been to be a doctor and InshaAllah go to the small towns in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and treat the poor people. It's always been a dream of mine but the aunties tell me that sometimes we have to choose between career and family and I can't do that. So please make dua for me. InshaAllah Allah gives me the best of both worlds and I can be a great doctor and a great wife and mother (as I will never forget my sisterly and daughterly duties). 

As for my prince... don't worry, he won't be like any of the fairytale princes. InshaAllah, he'll be real and perfect (for me at least) and he'll just be my knight in shinning armor. My rajkumar. 

But thank you di. I hope the best for you too sweetie.

Mahi I once upon a time had a same ideology and dream as you, but I couldn't be a doctor. Well I will pray for you that you become one and fulfill your dreams. And one day you will find your real price charming. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
here is the message from earlier post. once again we all love you for all your efforts and patience and love  - nivren maniacs. 

I am sure next time nivi's pallu gets stuck it will be cause of Viren
Haiiiiiiii!!!!!
even thinking about it giving me sucha  tingle !!!

HAII Suchi. you are here. ..man your scenes made us feel like we were in     "CHILE with 8.0 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE" and here you are saying haiiiiiiii???

dear, I would need to say "haiiiii x 1000 x 8.0 mag earthq x 30 feet tsumani" after reading you retreat. 

THANKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to use my dialog "I think Tornado Viren got lost on his way to Sood house and hit us Nivren fans directly" man we are all flat under the romantic rubble of Nivren emotions. 

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
lol @ simran just read that windex no wonder yaar.
Dont get me started on the SID character. mera mood kharab ho jayega..

Oh and thanks for that comment hehe..
honestly!!! We have gone mad!!

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 09 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Darn it, now I have also maxed out my number of attempts to click the like button for Ketty as well apart from Milee. This is going to really suck! Angry I hate this new rule.

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

lol @ simran just read that windex no wonder yaar.
Dont get me started on the SID character. mera mood kharab ho jayega..

yea dont think of Sid..just think of Windex..and how funny it was. it just came out. 

Lets continue with Nivren..do you think they will sleep on the same bed or do something different since now they know each other more and also Nivi feels more towards Viren?? 
I hope after today they make some progress.

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

oye mahi, write! what do you mean took over. I am just scribbling!!

you are very good in writing so continue that! Its a way to relax so you should def. continue and never stop!

Nahin, nahin Suchi di. I didn't mean it like that. 
My meaning was that I used to write those fanfics for my lovely Dis and the NivReniacs and well now you write the fanfics and yours are just great. 
That's why I feel like I can just sit back and read your great fanfics. Honest. Smile
Hey, Mahi really did you also write FF for NivRen?? Wow, clearly had no clue and never ever read any. Unhappy Well, you can still do that, right? Please, sweets!! It would be a real treat to have that along with Suchi's weekend retreat. Everyone writes so differently, so it would be great, if we have something from your side as well. Do you have any links that you can PM me, of some of the FF that you wrote before? I would, honestly love to read it, sweets. Smile

Hey Payal di. Yeah, actually I wrote the first ever NivRen fanfic. Then I had stopped because the actual story went a different way. My posts were from way back in the days about NivRen's wedding. I think I wrote them back in October? It's really old but if you still want to read them, then I can send you the links. And I was reconsidering writing fanfics again but I don't think they'll be that good. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index