India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 68)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
mahi, yaar i am 27 i do not think I am an aunty yet LOL. but then again I have 3 kids! so lol
Yeah I did get married young well 20 and I did my college after that so I can understand their mindset too but it rarely happens. Its very hard to finish your education after marriage.

there are so many responsibilities , especially if you have a child.
So yes.. well, study and get your education but in case, if your prince comes along ( I do not want to say charming lol cause he is an idiot, watch Cinderella 2 to know the story LOL )

Then do whats good for you , for your future. you know ur situation better

: )

I wish the best for you, for this life and hereafter !!! : ) : ) : ))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
oye mahi, write! what do you mean took over. I am just scribbling!!

you are very good in writing so continue that! Its a way to relax so you should def. continue and never stop!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

hey Payal..I have no idea dear. when I think of spot clean.. I thought what better than "Windex" right? i mean you understand me..right?

i was just trying to bring some humor into here bcos of too much drama of CC and last epsi. 

Also, have you'll noticed Sid's clothes are also like "STREAK FREE IRONING"..man i mean all his shirts and pants are sooo streak free...def not DD work's....and they also look CONSTIPATED like his heart and soul right now.

Now please dont laugh :) 
SIMRAN ROFLROFLROFL sorry sweets but i could not help but commenting on this ROFLROFLROFLI am allready having tummy and back pain from laughing soo much from ur post god knows what i will do when i read ashvee's analysis that everyones talking about. ROFLROFL
My mom asked me to clean the house with windex a few miutes ago and i just rolled on the floor laughingROFL
So now our Windex Boy is also wearing constipated clothes??ROFL I seriously love u all oh man soo funny, i dont think i will ever be able to pick up a windex again lolzROFLROFL

wow I am glad you all liked my jokes. and please dont worry when you use windex thoda gussa furniture pe bhi nikal lena...haha. 

But did not agree with me about this clothes?? they are so rigid and FIT?? his shirt sticks to his chest more than NIvi's saree sticks to her chest..I mean IDK how he wears such tight clothes.. he needs to loosen up dude..

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

mahi, yaar i am 27 i do not think I am an aunty yet LOL. but then again I have 3 kids! so lol
Yeah I did get married young well 20 and I did my college after that so I can understand their mindset too but it rarely happens. Its very hard to finish your education after marriage.

there are so many responsibilities , especially if you have a child.
So yes.. well, study and get your education but in case, if your prince comes along ( I do not want to say charming lol cause he is an idiot, watch Cinderella 2 to know the story LOL )

Then do whats good for you , for your future. you know ur situation better

: )

I wish the best for you, for this life and hereafter !!! : ) : ) : ))))

You know di, you're my bhaiyya's age. So no worries sweetie, you're still not an auntie. Actually I'm the auntie, na? Because technically I am your children's mausi. Choti behein hoon so haqt banta hai. But my bhaiyya, he is also 27 like you (and no I don't say he is old) lekin abhi shaadi nahin hui. He's been with this girl Farah for 8 years but since she is Pakistani and we are not, it's a rough topic in my house. 

But anyways, di.. we can't all be like you, na? Be a wife, mother AND student. Especially if it is a medical student. So much hard work di and I'm not prepared just yet. InshaAllah in a few years.

I am very scared because a lot of aunties tell me to stop pursuing the medical career because it takes so long and I need to settle down and get married and have a family but my dream has always been to be a doctor and InshaAllah go to the small towns in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and treat the poor people. It's always been a dream of mine but the aunties tell me that sometimes we have to choose between career and family and I can't do that. So please make dua for me. InshaAllah Allah gives me the best of both worlds and I can be a great doctor and a great wife and mother (as I will never forget my sisterly and daughterly duties). 

As for my prince... don't worry, he won't be like any of the fairytale princes. InshaAllah, he'll be real and perfect (for me at least) and he'll just be my knight in shinning armor. My rajkumar. 

But thank you di. I hope the best for you too sweetie.

Edited by mahix3 - 09 January 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Here is what I think will happen right after the confrontation!

Viren ofcourse will hold her hand and take her inside with him. He will notice that dadi is looking at him with pride, and happiness dripping out of her every breath!
Did you guyz notice when Nivi ran to viren, dadi's smile, it can be noticed for a fraction of a second , it was like wow!

WHen they get to the room, He will calm her down by talking to her and listening to her.

and I do not think anything more than that will happen right away.
May be in later scenes yeah..

hey suchi..did you read my post abt your scenes? if not I will posts again. Big smile
but I hope...1 thing happens is that they sleep on the same bed. Like i said..Nivi will ask him maybe?? and he will think she is scared and things will start from there
she already had feelings for him and now she has realized also..so maybe it can happen right??
just like in your scenes..how Nivi realized it but viren had to figure it out...same to same hoga shayad!! i am praying..I said earlier .what better gift for Viren for standing up for Nivi. 

Nahi yaar simran, sorry!  i didn't. I missed so many posts here.. cause I was busy with the retreat and home stuff and I didnt come the entire week here , just here and there to see whats happening so that I can avoid emotional torture u know

ok, let me copy for you 1 more time. Did you read my Windex story?? 

ScintillatingSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

you are very good in writing so continue that! Its a way to relax so you should def. continue and never stop!

Nahin, nahin Suchi di. I didn't mean it like that. 
My meaning was that I used to write those fanfics for my lovely Dis and the NivReniacs and well now you write the fanfics and yours are just great. 
That's why I feel like I can just sit back and read your great fanfics. Honest. Smile

ScintillatingSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Nahin, nahin Suchi di. I didn't mean it like that. 
My meaning was that I used to write those fanfics for my lovely Dis and the NivReniacs and well now you write the fanfics and yours are just great. 
That's why I feel like I can just sit back and read your great fanfics. Honest. Smile
Hey, Mahi really did you also write FF for NivRen?? Wow, clearly had no clue and never ever read any. Unhappy Well, you can still do that, right? Please, sweets!! It would be a real treat to have that along with Suchi's weekend retreat. Everyone writes so differently, so it would be great, if we have something from your side as well. Do you have any links that you can PM me, of some of the FF that you wrote before? I would, honestly love to read it, sweets. Smile

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 10:32pm

simran728Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
nahi simran yaar pm them to mee!!! I am sorry for missing so much : (

======

@ mahi.. I have friends who are doctors who started pre-med with me. I left it lol it was too hard for me actuallY i didnt have enough money to persue it at that time. I ended up doing Accounting  and CS

But if you can , go for it.

Marriage and educations are two diff things. you can study and be married. But medical yes its hard and usually those who are in this field end up marrying in the same field due to the heavy hours they require.

Research, talk to people who are in the field and how they manage both.

Learn from others mistakes and set up goals and prioritize things and IA everything will be good!
We need good doctors specially female ones so all the best for you!

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index