NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 67)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't know where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?

Payal, after my account of SG scenes was supsneded I opened another one and started uploading the SG scenes from the first date ! If You want, I can PM you the link of my channel !! I have uploaded over 125 scenes so far, and another 500 scenes more to go !! LOL

Could you please PM me that link? I am not sure I can handle any more obsessions, but well I really want to see. 
hey Navz i didnt say hi to uShockedso bad of me. how r u sweets. Navz darling can u also PM me the link too, i know i shouldnt be watching it as i am already mental over Nivren but jaan i cant miss this naa can i. so please dont listen to milee as she will tell u not to give it to me lol(dont blame her as i am crazy) but yaar i want it too,please with cherry(nivren) at the top.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

mahi sudhar ja

My lovely Suchi di...
has that ever been possible!?!?

...especially when it comes to my Viren....

I think I should turn into one of those aunties now and start looking for rishtey for you!

jawan chori haath sey na nikal jaye

Where is the dislike button on this comment!??

Di, you know you can't do that to me! I have enough of these rishtey hunters on the prowl for me. Not you too di. 

Before I know it, you bring some pagal in front of me that won't stop calling or following me like the last guy -__- 

ay hai.. really?!

Don't worry my sweet, I will not do that , you are too young!
right now concentrate on your education. The right guy will come along IA : )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hello my cute si Mahi I love you and missed you very much kya Mahi aate hi romantic scenes chalu but I really loved those scenes you are too good oh how much I miss you can't tell How are you sweety are you fine now. Most important query Jaan you were writing a FF long time back are you planning to continue that or not.

Shova I agree with Millie don't watch SAJAN scenes as you will be chanting SAJAN and NivRen both and busdriver will be confused

Suchi I really loved you weakend retreat like Simi said mega earthquake

Good night/morning Navz and Millie we will chat tomorrow. Navz I will wait for stacked Avis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thanks rach sorry yaar I couldn't participate during the week much. It was a BAD week and I saw you guyz talking a lot. It was helpful to get some insight into whats happening

thanks a lot for that!!! all you guyz's analysis, is like awesome it really helps!!!

Please keep the rolling.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

mahi sudhar ja

My lovely Suchi di...
has that ever been possible!?!?

...especially when it comes to my Viren....

I think I should turn into one of those aunties now and start looking for rishtey for you!

jawan chori haath sey na nikal jaye

Where is the dislike button on this comment!??

Di, you know you can't do that to me! I have enough of these rishtey hunters on the prowl for me. Not you too di. 

Before I know it, you bring some pagal in front of me that won't stop calling or following me like the last guy -__- 

ay hai.. really?!

Don't worry my sweet, I will not do that , you are too young!
right now concentrate on your education. The right guy will come along IA : )

InshaAllah, my prince charming will come and be my knight in shinning armor who will make me the happiest girl in the world. But as of right now, it's my future and education I need to focus on so please do make prayers for me my pyaari di.

And well my bhaiyya jokes how as soon as I get married, he wants me to have kids so he can "train" them and what not but I know he's just kidding. But when other people talk about marriage.. it scares me because my ammi thinks marriage at a young age isn't a bad idea but she does want me to finish school and get my medical degree whereas others are like no get Mahia married and then she can do whatever. Aunties these days, yaar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Here is what I think will happen right after the confrontation!

Viren ofcourse will hold her hand and take her inside with him. He will notice that dadi is looking at him with pride, and happiness dripping out of her every breath!
Did you guyz notice when Nivi ran to viren, dadi's smile, it can be noticed for a fraction of a second , it was like wow!

WHen they get to the room, He will calm her down by talking to her and listening to her.

and I do not think anything more than that will happen right away.
May be in later scenes yeah..

hey suchi..did you read my post abt your scenes? if not I will posts again. Big smile
but I hope...1 thing happens is that they sleep on the same bed. Like i said..Nivi will ask him maybe?? and he will think she is scared and things will start from there
she already had feelings for him and now she has realized also..so maybe it can happen right??
just like in your scenes..how Nivi realized it but viren had to figure it out...same to same hoga shayad!! i am praying..I said earlier .what better gift for Viren for standing up for Nivi. 

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Here is what I think will happen right after the confrontation!

Viren ofcourse will hold her hand and take her inside with him. He will notice that dadi is looking at him with pride, and happiness dripping out of her every breath!
Did you guyz notice when Nivi ran to viren, dadi's smile, it can be noticed for a fraction of a second , it was like wow!

WHen they get to the room, He will calm her down by talking to her and listening to her.

and I do not think anything more than that will happen right away.
May be in later scenes yeah..

hey suchi..did you read my post abt your scenes? if not I will posts again. Big smile
but I hope...1 thing happens is that they sleep on the same bed. Like i said..Nivi will ask him maybe?? and he will think she is scared and things will start from there
she already had feelings for him and now she has realized also..so maybe it can happen right??
just like in your scenes..how Nivi realized it but viren had to figure it out...same to same hoga shayad!! i am praying..I said earlier .what better gift for Viren for standing up for Nivi. 

Nahi yaar simran, sorry!  i didn't. I missed so many posts here.. cause I was busy with the retreat and home stuff and I didnt come the entire week here , just here and there to see whats happening so that I can avoid emotional torture u know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello my cute si Mahi I love you and missed you very much kya Mahi aate hi romantic scenes chalu but I really loved those scenes you are too good oh how much I miss you can't tell How are you sweety are you fine now. Most important query Jaan you were writing a FF long time back are you planning to continue that or not.

Shova I agree with Millie don't watch SAJAN scenes as you will be chanting SAJAN and NivRen both and busdriver will be confused

Suchi I really loved you weakend retreat like Simi said mega earthquake

Good night/morning Navz and Millie we will chat tomorrow. Navz I will wait for stacked Avis.

Ahhhhhhhhh my loveable Rachu di!! I missed you too sweetu. Aab I'm fine lekin yesterday and the day before... oh my God, I felt like I was going to die because of the pain. Kaise explain karo? It was just horrible pain and cramps and it causes a fever. But now I feel LOADS better now. Even though it's 12AM, I'm just up and happy to talk to you jaanus. So how are you, my pyaari di? I missed you too di. Seriously. Sorry I haven't been on as much but I try to come on once a day at least. Aashvee di was like I should try to at least make a few posts everyday so everyone knows I'm okay and I try.  

I'm glad you like my romantic scenes di. Actually, I stopped writing my fanfics because Suchi di took over so I thought that since she is doing such a great job, there's not really a point in me writing them. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index