Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

OH my Navi, from NivRen dreamland to SaJan dreamland. That date was perfecto from the beginning till the end. It was as you said simply beautiful, amazing, sensous and yet pure with innocence.Embarrassed
Even the song was sensous.

I knowwww Milee, I swear I still tremble and get goosebumps whenever I see Rosnhi Si Date and 'Do Pal Ki Zindagi' consummation scene !! Embarrassed  Finest piece of direction and acting !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Especially how the weeding Mnatra's were going on in the BG !! It brings tears to my eyes every time and I'm a Muslim, don't know the meaning of the wedding Mantras, but still they make the scene so much more beautiful and ethereal !!
Why Navz why are you doing this to me I so miss them that I will dreaming about them come back to the topic else we will have to rename it as SAJAN thread as I can fill pages praising them but do pal ki sequence was utterly beautiful specially I loved when he put that black rubber as ring in her hand and that was actual engagement ring as it was from his heart. 
OMG now i feel like watching this serial guys, i think i am slowly falling in love with SAJAN by reading what u guys are writing. lolz i think now me payal and simran will watch this serial lolz. LOL
Shova dear, you better stick to NivRen already hum sab ko badnaam kar dala tuney. Bus boy ka toh hosh udjayengay if you take SaJan name along with NivRen nameLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

Wink

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!
Mahi HugOMG long time i have talked to you, incase u have forgotten me i am shova lolz. anyways i love ur story OMG i am in my dream world. infact all u guys are talking about such lovely things that now i dont know if i am dreaming about these things or seeing them in real life. But mahi i love this holi scene soo good.

Haha of course I remember you Shova di! We just keep missing each other online recently and you changed your IF profile name! That's so confusing now with all the NivReniacs using NivRen in their profile names lol but no, I remember you di. Unless you forgot me and then remembered me and then thought I forgot you too. *gaps* Lol. But yes, di. Wouldn't it be amazing to see my Viren and Nivi playing Holi together? I can imagine Viren running after Nivi and him like tripping over her pallu and then she falls on top of him and her hair comes over their face and he moves it away (romantically) and then quickly Nivi gets up and Viren just keeps staring at her so she grabs some colors and throws it at him. OOOOH and imagine he grabs her and like throws her into a bucket full of colored water. And like the song soni soni from Mohabbatein plays. Sorry am getting ahead of myself!

*hugs di* Hug

Hi Mahi, how r u? Well we were discussing romantic scenes we want to see between NivRen and here you come and give us a perfect one, would love to see the scene you described.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
OK girls I better go now, mere patidev danda lekhe khada hai just kidding he is asking me to take rest, he doesn't want relapse so I better listen to him. So see you all tomorrow after the episode or before.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolzzzzz ! i am na !! i'm hopeless when it come sto them, but now i'm humming the song like you too !! see as usual we react the same way !! Embarrassed btw I used to edit MJHT scenes too but my account got banned but I still have the edited scenes, want me to upload the date and consummation scene for ya on zshare and PM you the link ???? LOL

Wait.. who's consummation scene!?!?!
...I come online and after my post, this is the first thing I see. I am sooo lost! What. On. Earth!?!?!

hello Mahi !!! *hugs* Nice to see you too honey !! LOL and relax we aint talking about NivRen, we are talking about SaJan's consummation scene !! Embarrassed

GOOD! Cause I HATE to think of my hubby consummating anything with anyone... well actually I guess it's okay cause it's NivRen. But that idea makes me blush like all hell! As for SaJan... I used to watch that too and honestly (I don't mean to accidentally insult anyone so sorry if I do) but I was actually upset with that because I thought SaJan was pure but that destroyed my image of them. And I don't mean to upset anyone but I don't believe in "consummation" before marriage. Sometimes people look at me and think oh she's born and raised in America and the way she dresses and stuff so she must be having s-- physical relations but maybe it's just me being me, but I don't believe in carnal relations before marriage even if the two are engaged. And that isn't just the Muslim girl in me talking but it's just something I believe so that whole SaJan thing actually upset me. Anyways, sorry if my thoughts caused a negative impact on anyone. I apologize. As for NivRen... their consummation scene is something that not only would kill me but to me, that's perfect!

simran728Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Milee will upload the both the scenes and PM you the link from the office !! Internet is still giving problems here, so it will upload faster with my internet in office !!

Payal, will PM you the link of my channel !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Here is what I think will happen right after the confrontation!

Viren ofcourse will hold her hand and take her inside with him. He will notice that dadi is looking at him with pride, and happiness dripping out of her every breath!
Did you guyz notice when Nivi ran to viren, dadi's smile, it can be noticed for a fraction of a second , it was like wow!

WHen they get to the room, He will calm her down by talking to her and listening to her.

and I do not think anything more than that will happen right away.
May be in later scenes yeah..

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 09 January 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I'm off too, time for office !! See ya all tonight ! *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink
Ketty, here you go it starts at .50

Thanks Sweetie.
Did you like it or Love it. I am asking you as if you are in ColdStone Icecream parlor.LOL
If you want kurta scene I can get it for you.

[/QUOTE]
LOL I loved it Milee, my heart is still racing. Embarrassed Please give me the link for next scene too. I am going to stop after that otherwise I will lose my metal balance, I can't have more obsessions than I already have. LOL

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index