NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 63)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolzzzzz ! i am na !! i'm hopeless when it come sto them, but now i'm humming the song like you too !! see as usual we react the same way !! Embarrassed btw I used to edit MJHT scenes too but my account got banned but I still have the edited scenes, want me to upload the date and consummation scene for ya on zshare and PM you the link ???? LOL

Wait.. who's consummation scene!?!?!
...I come online and after my post, this is the first thing I see. I am sooo lost! What. On. Earth!?!?!

hello Mahi !!! *hugs* Nice to see you too honey !! LOL and relax we aint talking about NivRen, we are talking about SaJan's consummation scene !! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolzzzzz ! i am na !! i'm hopeless when it come sto them, but now i'm humming the song like you too !! see as usual we react the same way !! Embarrassed btw I used to edit MJHT scenes too but my account got banned but I still have the edited scenes, want me to upload the date and consummation scene for ya on zshare and PM you the link ???? LOL

YOu have to ask about it?
Actually you know when I used to browse thru that forum, I think one of the member created a thread called unforgettable sajan scene. I kind of favorited that and sometimes go there and watch all those scenes.LOL thinking I am crazy right? kya karu dil tho bacha hai rey.I think my jawani kabhi katam hi nahi hogiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Mahi, long time no see dear. How are you doing, I read you were sick, how are you feeling now. Did we give you heartattack or what.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink
Ketty, here you go it starts at .50
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Sweetie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink

Milee is that the entire date ??? Kurta scene included ??
No dear, its only till the end of song.
Kurta is next day right? I mean to say next episode right? so I got this one from youtube to show Ketty.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sweetie.
[/QUOTE]
Did you like it or Love it. I am asking you as if you are in ColdStone Icecream parlor.LOL
If you want kurta scene I can get it for you.

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't know where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?

Payal, after my account of SG scenes was supsneded I opened another one and started uploading the SG scenes from the first date ! If You want, I can PM you the link of my channel !! I have uploaded over 125 scenes so far, and another 500 scenes more to go !! LOL

Could you please PM me that link? I am not sure I can handle any more obsessions, but well I really want to see. 

Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sweetie.
[/QUOTE]

Ok is it just me?  but you know if we were to see something like that for NivRen there will be like so much more..passion, I am mean more than whats here..

I am not comparing the actors and I dont intend to upset the fans

I just feel that, i f NivRen were do that it would be like out of this world!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index