Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

OH my Navi, from NivRen dreamland to SaJan dreamland. That date was perfecto from the beginning till the end. It was as you said simply beautiful, amazing, sensous and yet pure with innocence.Embarrassed
Even the song was sensous.

I knowwww Milee, I swear I still tremble and get goosebumps whenever I see Rosnhi Si Date and 'Do Pal Ki Zindagi' consummation scene !! Embarrassed  Finest piece of direction and acting !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Especially how the weeding Mnatra's were going on in the BG !! It brings tears to my eyes every time and I'm a Muslim, don't know the meaning of the wedding Mantras, but still they make the scene so much more beautiful and ethereal !!
Why Navz why are you doing this to me I so miss them that I will dreaming about them come back to the topic else we will have to rename it as SAJAN thread as I can fill pages praising them but do pal ki sequence was utterly beautiful specially I loved when he put that black rubber as ring in her hand and that was actual engagement ring as it was from his heart. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

Wink

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!
Mahi HugOMG long time i have talked to you, incase u have forgotten me i am shova lolz. anyways i love ur story OMG i am in my dream world. infact all u guys are talking about such lovely things that now i dont know if i am dreaming about these things or seeing them in real life. But mahi i love this holi scene soo good.

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't know where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?

Payal, after my account of SG scenes was supsneded I opened another one and started uploading the SG scenes from the first date ! If You want, I can PM you the link of my channel !! I have uploaded over 125 scenes so far, and another 500 scenes more to go !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Navi, I don't need to tell you what I felt you could have guessed it.
The mantras at the background were perfect as if all five elements are witnessing their becoming one and the same.

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolzzzzz ! i am na !! i'm hopeless when it come sto them, but now i'm humming the song like you too !! see as usual we react the same way !! Embarrassed btw I used to edit MJHT scenes too but my account got banned but I still have the edited scenes, want me to upload the date and consummation scene for ya on zshare and PM you the link ???? LOL

Wait.. who's consummation scene!?!?!
...I come online and after my post, this is the first thing I see. I am sooo lost! What. On. Earth!?!?!

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

OH my Navi, from NivRen dreamland to SaJan dreamland. That date was perfecto from the beginning till the end. It was as you said simply beautiful, amazing, sensous and yet pure with innocence.Embarrassed
Even the song was sensous.

I knowwww Milee, I swear I still tremble and get goosebumps whenever I see Rosnhi Si Date and 'Do Pal Ki Zindagi' consummation scene !! Embarrassed  Finest piece of direction and acting !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Especially how the weeding Mnatra's were going on in the BG !! It brings tears to my eyes every time and I'm a Muslim, don't know the meaning of the wedding Mantras, but still they make the scene so much more beautiful and ethereal !!
Why Navz why are you doing this to me I so miss them that I will dreaming about them come back to the topic else we will have to rename it as SAJAN thread as I can fill pages praising them but do pal ki sequence was utterly beautiful specially I loved when he put that black rubber as ring in her hand and that was actual engagement ring as it was from his heart. 
OMG now i feel like watching this serial guys, i think i am slowly falling in love with SAJAN by reading what u guys are writing. lolz i think now me payal and simran will watch this serial lolz. LOL

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink
Ketty, here you go it starts at .50

Milee is that the entire date ??? Kurta scene included ??

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

Wink

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!
Mahi HugOMG long time i have talked to you, incase u have forgotten me i am shova lolz. anyways i love ur story OMG i am in my dream world. infact all u guys are talking about such lovely things that now i dont know if i am dreaming about these things or seeing them in real life. But mahi i love this holi scene soo good.

Haha of course I remember you Shova di! We just keep missing each other online recently and you changed your IF profile name! That's so confusing now with all the NivReniacs using NivRen in their profile names lol but no, I remember you di. Unless you forgot me and then remembered me and then thought I forgot you too. *gaps* Lol. But yes, di. Wouldn't it be amazing to see my Viren and Nivi playing Holi together? I can imagine Viren running after Nivi and him like tripping over her pallu and then she falls on top of him and her hair comes over their face and he moves it away (romantically) and then quickly Nivi gets up and Viren just keeps staring at her so she grabs some colors and throws it at him. OOOOH and imagine he grabs her and like throws her into a bucket full of colored water. And like the song soni soni from Mohabbatein plays. Sorry am getting ahead of myself!

*hugs di* Hug

Edited by mahix3 - 09 January 2011 at 9:21pm

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index