NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 61)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Oh Navi, thanks sweetie let me change my profile then. See I don't know much about any of these things.
Oh you can PM me the whole process of siggy thingy. Thanks sweetie.

Oh look at my manners, how are you Good Morning. How is Sweetu Rayaan doing? I was expecting to see but its ok you took lots of rest now finish up your work fast so that we can discuss in the night a lot.LOL

Hey Milee *hugs* Lolzzz I got a scolding from my dad about staying up all night Embarrassed, so for once ILOL Am so sorry, I missed chatting with you all !! But will definitely finish all work before the episode so I can discuss with you all !!

Rayaan is doing fine Mashallah !! He was a bit cranky last night, since he is teething, so it took a while to make him sleep Smile
slept early

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?
You are not going to make a serial out ofthem you can definitely watch them and will love them as me millie and Navz do I so love my SAJAN actually I loved complete MARS I loved beautiful sister bond of Nupur and Gunjan, beautiful brotherly friendship of Mayank and Samrat, Mindblowing mastikhori of naughty Samrat and chulbuli Nupur, Sensibile of Jija saali bookworm Mayank and Gunjan and Mayur nokjhok. Hey I can't forget that serial even if I want to. SAJAN were my heart their sweet pure innocent friendship and love omg. I am again driffting from my topic sorry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

OH my Navi, from NivRen dreamland to SaJan dreamland. That date was perfecto from the beginning till the end. It was as you said simply beautiful, amazing, sensous and yet pure with innocence.Embarrassed
Even the song was sensous.

I knowwww Milee, I swear I still tremble and get goosebumps whenever I see Rosnhi Si Date and 'Do Pal Ki Zindagi' consummation scene !! Embarrassed  Finest piece of direction and acting !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Especially how the weeding Mnatra's were going on in the BG !! It brings tears to my eyes every time and I'm a Muslim, don't know the meaning of the wedding Mantras, but still they make the scene so much more beautiful and ethereal !!

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?

yeah i dont know Payal. I mean we are so consumed by Nivren that sometimes I hope this serial ends before I have kids and family..bcos my mind cant get off it. what will happen to me?? how do these mom's handle Nivren pagalpan and kids?? 

I myself refrain myself from watching even any old KM scenes from Bidaai. even though i know KM and Parul were good couple..but i cannot see KM with anyone else. not even Parul. ..bcos I do not want any confusion or comparison in my mind. 

and sometimes i feel what if KM and Neha move on to other roles? how will we feel? others have gone thru this since they were watching Bidaai but i know I would feel very weird...

anyway back to reality..atleast i will have you'll n this forum after the fact too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink
Ketty, here you go it starts at .50

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lolzzzzz ! i am na !! i'm hopeless when it come sto them, but now i'm humming the song like you too !! see as usual we react the same way !! Embarrassed btw I used to edit MJHT scenes too but my account got banned but I still have the edited scenes, want me to upload the date and consummation scene for ya on zshare and PM you the link ???? LOL

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

OMG Shova you named your clothes. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL You are losing it big time. LOL Wink Now you want me to try it too so you can have company in Asylum. LOL I know sweetie everything in life reminds me of them. Just don't start naming your food with NivRen. Actually not a bad idea, people do name food after loved ones. Let's make a NivRen sandwich, with creem cheese (Viren) and Strawberry (Nivi). Wink
lolz ketty that was my idea, i wanted u to try this so atleast i can have a friend with me in the asylum lolz. ROFLROFL Viren cream cheese Oh my i can never forget that comment from payal , payal sweets i am yet to read ur analysisCryso sorry i am actually posting and cleaning at the same time so not getting any free time to reade all the analysis in peace.
So payal give us really good food names of Nivi and viren ok??ROFLROFL I cant wait payal lolz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Sorry to randomly burst in (okay, actually I'm not) but for the past few days, the way I've been keeping calm is by imagining Nivi and Viren playing Holi together. That would be the cutest thing ever especially the way I imagine it. 

In the beginning Nivi would tell Viren not to do anything but come on, he's Viren. First thing first, he grabs a whole bunch of red and puts it on her maang like sindhoor which causes Nivi to attack him and yeah.
Just imagine Nivi in a white sari, looking simple and stunning with like no jewlery but white bangles a bindhi on her forehead while we see my sexy Viren (sorry girls, you know I have dibs on him) in dark blue jeans and a white tee-shirt (with maybe a while jacket on top but he wouldn't want to ruin a good sexy coat) and the two of them just having fun and bringing color into each other's lives 

Wink

*sorry about my totally random post but I can't wait to watch NivRen tomorrow!

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index