Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 60)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh my shova is back don't worry Jaan you write the continuation part I will wrote the big bang theory after that.

Ashvee good night sweetu will miss you too much

Ketty wow I love you for this you are too good to make us rofl omg stop seriving deometers and take care of Viren wow mindblowing Jaan I also want her to make something for Viren too on his B'day and I am sure Viren will be on cloud 12 and will keep wearing it for complete year till Nivi doesn't make second one.

Omg Navz what you remind me of my Jaanuable SAJAN why you have to do this to me you are too bad jaanu and you still didn't replied me will you make stack avis for me.

Rachu, you know what a gone case I am when it comes to SaJan !! Embarrassed I'm completely hopeless TongueLOL and I just answered your question sweetie !! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Navz I asked one question from you do you know how to make stack avis or larger Avis for DP as in DP all the pics look very minute if you know please make one for me na.

Sorry Rachu I didn't see that post of yours Embarrassed and yes I know how to make stack avi's for DP, I will try and make them asap for you okay, but it might take a day or two because the week has started and i have lots of work this week too !! But I can stack the photo session AVI;'s for you today, because they are already ready, i just have to stack them ? Is that okay ?
That will be wonderful I will love you sweetu one more thing sorry for not asking how is my little Viren and Good morning I remember my manner after reading Millie's post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

OH MY Everyone of you fell for my BET, its good atleast I could take you all to NivRen dreamland leaving Sid-Divya.WinkLOL
So How was it?

That was brilliant Milee, You totally took us from boiling in anger to wonderland of NivRen dreams. Embarrassed Wink You should read some of Aashvee's romantic ideas on previous pages. I think I have enough to dream about today with Suchi's retreat and Aashvee's ideas. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Navi, tu badi badmaash ho yaar. Now I cannot stop singing "chukar bole na chuna muje"
OH my I am blushig like hell here. YOu are too bad Navi, why oh why I came online and saw your post.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed

Oh well I can at least dream about it. Embarrassed If anyone of you have a YT link of that SAJAN scene, please give it to me, I really like to see what you guys are talking about. Embarrassed Wink

aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

In that case Navz I am all for it. Embarrassed Wink But the point is whether I will be alive to see that scene or not. I think I will die the moment Nivi agrees to wear Viren's shirt. LOL

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed
That was a dream dateEmbarrassed how in this world I can forget that Gunji in red was looking princess from heaven and when she was wearing Sam's kurta she was looking just pure as angel. I still relish that dream which was so beautiful but was spoiled by Nupur misunderstanding though I always loved Nupur, her love and concern for gunjan and her readiliness for sacrifice anything for Gunjan but her wrong timing I didn't like but I can understand her points too as a elder sister she was worried about her kid sister as she was her mother too.

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

OH MY Everyone of you fell for my BET, its good atleast I could take you all to NivRen dreamland leaving Sid-Divya.WinkLOL
So How was it?

That was brilliant Milee, You totally took us from boiling in anger to wonderland of NivRen dreams. Embarrassed Wink You should read some of Aashvee's romantic ideas on previous pages. I think I have enough to dream about today with Suchi's retreat and Aashvee's ideas. Embarrassed
Ketty, I just read Aashvee's romantic ideas and tell you what I always imagine all those and much moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
But thanks honey for directing me there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Girls - Navz, Milee, Rach : You all talk about Sam & Gunjan so very much and that too in context with NivRen, that I am so tempted to start watching that series (I know it's over but I can still watch it right??) every time you mention it, which is quite often. Smile But then, I refrain because I just cannot afford to have another addiction right now!! NivRen consume my life totally!! I don't know where & how, will I manage to fit another equally wonderful couple in it and then, I guess, I will kind of ruin it too, by not really being able to enjoy & give justice to both the couples, right?

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 8:58pm

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index