India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 6)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
even though they did not show us any confrontation today from the SBS segment the following is true:

1. Viren did not take the blame of being the MP ..TG ...god knows what we all would have to thru then (new track..dont need it) - THANK GOD (TG)
2. Viren did not misunderdtand Nivi - TG
3. Nivi does not have to fight for Viren's true colors - TG
4. Becos if they wud have shown him as taking the blame then nivi would have to make him speak the the truth in private so on..- TG
5. CC words turned out to be WRONG ..which she used in front of everyone that Viren will only listen to us - TG
6. NT dadi and Yash saw Viren will stand by Nivi and will not let them take her to the doc and also he believes in Nivi ..big relief and help to them and strengthes their faith in Viren - TG
7. NT and Yash feel lighter bcos nothing is wrong with Nivi..this is all sadhish like Viren said so they are happy - TG
8. Viren's dialog challenged whoever is doing this better stop and better run bbcos Viren will find you for sure ..there was an open challenge in front of everyone - TG
9. Viren once again proved to his family his love for Nivi. NOTHING..i mean NOTHING can convince him otherwise and separate them - TG
10. ...i can keep on going but no point..we all know this.

i just wanted to put my feelings and thoughts in words. 

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadashana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRensihuzarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
17 Threads in 3 1/2 months?! Wow!

Sorry for being MIA this past week, but I knew (just like the rest of you) that Nivi was about to go through some serious suffering b/c of Viren's absence. So once he left, you guys were my only connection to what was going on. I read your posts every day and I want to thank you guys for your thorough analysis. 

@Navaz: your analysis of the Maha Epi was really touching and the last scene where Nivi is sobbing away and breaks free from CC to run to Viren is the best part. 

Whoever this MP is is just really SICK and CC and gang are taking full advantage of the situations the MP is creating to torture Nivi and get rid of her. Now that Viren is back I really hope he protects Nivi and finds out who is out to harm her. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Navi lovely analysis as always and I totally agree with u I was also sobbing when I saw both the Nivren scenes. They were so heart wrenching. But u know what how much we talk against MP track but this track brought Nivren closer and thanks to this MP Nivi now knows that true colors of her so called friend who knew her from childhood and was apparently in love with her, her so called sister for whom she sacrificed her love though I'm happy abt it coz what she got in return is undoubtdly the best in the world and what she deserved in form of Viren.

I know zarmeen, I know tonight's episode was almost torture, but am glad it happened, because now Nivi realizes that she should trust no one but Viren in the Sood house !! I know she is not the sort to ignore anyone, but I really hope she maintains a distance from everyone in that mad house for her own sanity !! and let them die of guilt ! Sid and VD was already feeling guilty when they saw NT !! Especially VD, she felt so shamed that she promised to keep Nivi safe and she could not do anything for her !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014sihugmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@ rach : am glad you liked the analysis sweetie ! I could never let you down hun !! *hugs*

@ faiza : hey sweetie, am glad you liked the analysis sweetie, it was all I could write after such an emotional epi !! Embarrassed am so emotionally drained Cry

@ asya : hey asya, good to see you sweetie ! *hugs* how are ya ?? Missed you loads !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I am back with my thoughts on today's episode. Yes, I did watch complete episode and what an emotional ride it was. But first and foremost I have to say this, mark today's date January 8, 2011 our Sweet Nivi's mind and heart are in sync, yes her mind at last accepted what her heart was saying from the day they got married, that Nivi's heart beats only and only for Viren, her heart craves for his love, his touch, his smile, his laugh, his support, his hug and it also craves to give her love in return to him.

Whatever I am going to write today most of the stuff you girls are not going to like it but still I want to put forward my thoughts. Please don't throw chappals at me and read my entire post patiently. And thanks for CT's for finishing off with this torture with the mahaepisode at least we won't be tortured on weekdays and have to wait for other day for one more torturing episode. So Yes, I am thanking you for finishing this crap of torture with one mahaepisode at least we will enjoy the coming up episodes.

Thank you CT's for creating such beautiful characters some we love them to the core and some we hate them to the core. And thank you for such brilliant ensemble of actors who always perform brilliantly and just make us love them and hate them.

I want to say hats off to brilliant performance done by Neha (Nivi), Sarita Joshi(Naintara dadi), Payal (Chanchal) excellent performance, you guys out done yourselves, you rocked the complete episode today.

Coming to the episode:

1.    YD stops Nivi for giving medicine and dadaji was surprised seeing her there and asks the same. She replies that CC said what happened and she could not stay back anylonger. (I have to say here Evil Witch is fully utilizing her son's absence, Sood family love for dadaji and Sid,VD,DD concern for Nivi) so she slows comes and takes Nivi away but look at her evil smirk. In this scene I liked dadaji's dialogue that at this age we need to make a habbit of living alone who knows when I will die. Isn't it true, that is what Lord Krishna said in Geeta "We should not get attached to anyone or anything too much" Sorry I crossed my limit and took you guys to spirituality.

2.       Dadi and Yash are getting ready for pooja. Panditji says if elderly does the pooja it will be good so dadi goes to call Keshav. But he rudely says No to her and tells her that his daughter is dead. In this scene I liked dadi's dialogue "You are so heartless, how can you be my son" (I was thinking the same how can Viren be son of CC who is heartless) and she goes away with determination and asks paditji to start pooja and her grandson will perform rituals. (I am happy that heartless father of Nivi did not do pooja, Nivi's brother who is innocent and pure soul with all his love did pooja for his sister along with his dadi whose prayers will never ever go in vain)

3.       CC-Nivi: This scene was a torture but I am really happy that Nivi did not breakdown how that Evil Witch wanted her to. Yes, she fell for her words and started screaming and all that is what CC wanted so that everyone in the household should listen to it but I am proud of Nivi for not breaking down and believing what CC was saying that she inherited her mom's weakness. Brilliant performance by both Nivi & CC here.

4.       Sood clan: In this scene at least we got to see that cold hearted YD has a heart too; she for a second got worried for Nivi. I had only one question in this scene how come Sid did not feel Nivi's scream. Yes, right now their relation changed but previously she was his love, his friend but it was Vandana a mom's heart which recognized Nivi's call of helplessness. And they all ran towards Nivi's room. That is what CC wanted and she got that and if you watched the scene you could have seen the concern on all three faces and they looked at CC as if asking what you are doing here. But the Evil Witch just takes them outside. (Girls I know Nivi is all worried right now but she should think this over later and her mind will definitely point her towards the real culprit that is her MIL, this scene gives us complete proof that CC is the real culprit and its all her plan. I really hope Nivi talks with Viren regards with this matter and they look into this)

5.       Sood Clan in living room: CC with her crocodile tears (even crocodile will be ashamed looking at her) tells everyone that Nivi is losing it completely. I can understand YD & DD falling for CC but I don't understand VD & Sid falling for CC's tears but I can say she acts really well. And mostly she did show all of them that she really accepted Nivi as her bahu after Viren talking to her. Then CC tells them let's not discuss all this with Viren, poor my son will be heartbroken. She again used their love and concern for Viren for her own benefit but still Sid says only and only Viren has the authority to take any decisions regards with Nivi and leaves from there. So again CC fears that she is losing and she shows with her expression that's when YD tells Divya to go talk to Sid. Evil Witch gives a smirk because she knows Sid is kind of person who cannot say no to anyone and right now its Divya his wife and Nivi's sister talking and she already had Divya in her basket. YD says we need to take her to a good psychiatrist and evil smirks and Hema listens to it and gets worried (Even Hema is worried today for her niece, I have to tell ya in this whole serial one person who does not have heart and soul is the Evil Witch)

6.       NivRen scene: Oh this is beyond beautiful. As I said earlier today is the day when Nivi's heart and mind are in sync. Her heart was missing its soul and so her mind conjured up the full blown illusion which her heart desires her friend, her companion, her angel who is always there for her and who will protect her from everything and anyone. Her heart wanted to be in his arms where she will be always protected and that is what her mind showed it to her, he opened the door to their room and she was surprised seeing him there and said Viren and he said yes, she said you came and he said yes, you called me from your heart and here I am and spreads his arms for her to come to him to his protective hug which will be an armor from this cruel world and she for a second was taken aback thinking is it true, am I that lucky but still ran towards him to be in his arms but it was an illusion, a beautiful mirage in this cruel desert of Sood Koti. I was crying in this scene because Nivi recognized that minute itself that she belongs in his arms, she will be well protected in her husband's arms. Its really beautiful and brilliant performance specially by Neha.

7.       Div-Sid scene: I liked how Sid was so adamant about not taking Nivi to the doctor and the way he was saying that only Viren has the authority to do this was brilliant. (You know girls when I read the article I was thinking what will change Sid's mind to take Nivi to the doctor and I got my answer in this scene)  It was Divya's questioning him about Nivi which was completely deviating from the point Nivi is sick. She was again questioning him what is with Nivi that you always take her side even though she is blaming you and he answers her back saying you are deviating from the topic. I think this question has changed his decision of taking Nivi to doctor along with Divya saying what Viren will think that we can't take care of his wife in his absence. This cleared the last obstacle CC had in her plan.

8.       So the plan completion: Divya-Sid comes down and when Divya says that Sid agreed even VD was surprised. CC was all happy with her evil smirks. YD tells Divya to bring Nivi down asks Sid to talk to the doctor. Everyone leaves and Hema comes in front and gives the Prasad.

9.       Divya-Nivi scene: the moment Divya opens the door, oh dear Nivi was so happy I think for a second she thought her illusion once again came true that her husband is here to protect her. And then she saw it was her sister and she got up and came running towards her sister and was crying. I liked how Divya whatever she did before in regards with Sid but she is really worried for her sister. The way she was consoling her and telling dadi did pooja for you and sent Prasad. (I have to tell you all something here, these two kids Nivi & Divya lived all their lives in Shimla they did not see the outside world how cruel it is. They just think that everyone and everything in this world is just pure as the mountains and fresh air of Shimla.) The way Divya was saying I believe you but if Doctor tells everyone they will believe you right? (I was just thinking poor girl you don't know CC is using you as pawn and nothing else) but Nivi says no di I am fine and everyone is not even listening to me and just are accusing me. Why are they doing this when Viren is not here? Isn't it the right question, VD, DD, Sid should ask themselves and the Evil Witch but alas they became puppets in the hands of CC the Evil Witch. Divya ok, then let's go and talk to them at least you can put your point in front of them.

10.     Sood clan Living room: CC never ever leaves chance to harass Nivi, even then she wants to go and drag Nivi out from her room. Thank God YD sent Divya, if not Nivi would have been dragged down from her room.(just by thinking I am shaking with anger)

Sid says doctor is ready, Nivi comes down and tells dadi that there is no need for doctor I am fine, lets wait for Viren. (Girls did you all remember his dialogue "will you wait for me" I was just remembering that dialogue when she was saying lets wait for Viren, I am not going anywhere until he comes back) Even with all this hungama Nivi was so strong until CC started dragging her out. But before that she goes to each and every one of them asking for help. Hema says its better to check once right, then Vandana she said that maybe you don't know that you need help, atlast Sid, the way she was pleading him you know how can I harm dadaji someone is plotting against me please listen but he did not say anything either, one more time Sid let her down for not listening to her pleas. And then CC starts dragging her out here I was so mad at everyone in the family specially Sid, atleast VD asked to stop but YD yelled at her but Sid did not do anything. (I was thinking up until then I was ok Sid doing this out of concern for Nivi but not at that moment, when CC is dragging Nivi she is your best friend and not only that she is your brothers wife your family member and no one looks at that and keep silent. Yes, I know you don't want to cross the limits of Maryada but there is a limit to it Sid. Even Lord Krishna said that when situations go beyond reasonable in the fight of justice you need to step outside of Maryada, to protect dharma sometimes you need to crossover to adharma its not a sin. This did not happen once, it happened twice with Nivi the way CC drags her out of the house and Sid being the eldest son of the house he needs to step in, right now in the absence of Nivi's husband he is her brother, father, and have every right to protect her but alas he did not protect her and I cannot call it helplessness either, Sid you need to sometimes cross the line of Maryada and it is better for you to learn it as soon as possible)

11.     Dadi-Keshav scene: This scene just was awesome. Yes, dadi showed him she does not need anyone help to protect her chuimui. She gave him chance to be a good father but he lost one last chance. Yes, dadi was right EGO is really bad for us humans it will destroy the entire world. Due to his ego he is willfully sacrificing his daughter who gave him his life, who saved him from death and fought for him with all the people. If he has an inch of remorse he should just die of shame with that slap his mom gave him, he needs to learn what is Love, being responsible is, how to be a good father. He could not be a good husband and lost his wife but if he has any remorse left at least try to be a good father to his kids. I have to say Brilliant performance by Sarita Joshi

12.     Evil Psycho Witch in her full form  drags Nivi outside and the Sood Puppet clan following behind her and Nivi was saying let Viren come and CC says even if he comes he has to listen to us and almost at the end of the steps that's when dadi comes and yells Chanchal. Every one of them were surprised, they never expected Dadi coming there and Nivi just by seeing her dadi got some of her hope back. She knew in this whole world after Viren its only and only her dadi who fights for her and as soon as she saw her dadi she was relieved. If you have noticed CC was surprised, Vandana bent her head in shame as she promised dadi that she will protect Nivi, Sid was shameful, Hema and Divya exchanged looks and Yash my poor dear boy was crying seeing his sister's condition and looking at the situation of her sweet and innocent chuimui dadi is heartbroken and then

13.     The Incredible, beautiful, emotional hug: Yes, Nivi's heart recognized her other or rather better half as soon as it reached the main gate, Her heart recognized the presence of its better half, its soul mate and just jumped with ecstasy  (did you all notice the background music changed as soon as Nivi felt Viren's presence) it was beautiful and the way she turned her head, this time she knew its not her mind's illusion because Viren's heart always beats for Nivi, it always calls for her heart but until today even though her heart realized it her mind took over but today her heart and mind became one in sync and as soon as it felt Viren's presence it could not hold back and gave her the strength and signal to run towards your better half. The way Nivi broke thru CC's grip is incredible. And ran towards Viren with all her might as if there is no other moment. And she just ran into his arms it was a full on hug not like after the rope but it was full complete hug. I am not going into details as its not complete they will show this scene repeat because it did not show Viren's complete expression but have to just say this the complete hug tells us that he will protect her from every evil in this cruel world and that's what her mind conjured up in the room right complete protection in his arms. So girls I will wait till Monday to write about this "Incredible, Beautiful, Emotional Hug" when they show it from all perspectives. You just need to know that our Nivi's heart and mind are in sync from today and two pieces of one heart started beating together from today. The day is not far when our sweet Nivi will realize that it's not only Viren's protectiveness or support or trust she craves but it's his Love too. Only 8 more smiles to go and we will wait for that day along with our Sweetu.

Overall the episode was an emotional ride but it was good thing they finished this torture business with a whole episode rather 2 – 3 episodes and making our weekdays torture. Don't think I am repetitive but with my whole heart I have to say Brilliant performance by Neha, Sarita Joshiji, Payal Nair.

Sorry for a long post but had to vent out my thoughts, now your comments.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeemittusinghshana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensihugmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Navi, beautiful introduction dear and thanks for opening a new thread its been a while you started one right?

Zarmeen, beautiful name dear.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

even though they did not show us any confrontation today from the SBS segment the following is true:

1. Viren did not take the blame of being the MP ..TG ...god knows what we all would have to thru then (new track..dont need it) - THANK GOD (TG)
2. Viren did not misunderdtand Nivi - TG
3. Nivi does not have to fight for Viren's true colors - TG
4. Becos if they wud have shown him as taking the blame then nivi would have to make him speak the the truth in private so on..- TG
5. CC words turned out to be WRONG ..which she used in front of everyone that Viren will only listen to us - TG
6. NT dadi and Yash saw Viren will stand by Nivi and will not let them take her to the doc and also he believes in Nivi ..big relief and help to them and strengthes their faith in Viren - TG
7. NT and Yash feel lighter bcos nothing is wrong with Nivi..this is all sadhish like Viren said so they are happy - TG
8. Viren's dialog challenged whoever is doing this better stop and better run bbcos Viren will find you for sure ..there was an open challenge in front of everyone - TG
9. Viren once again proved to his family his love for Nivi. NOTHING..i mean NOTHING can convince him otherwise and separate them - TG
10. ...i can keep on going but no point..we all know this.

i just wanted to put my feelings and thoughts in words. 
Wow Simran I loved your words and pointed you listed did you noticed today during the hug there was mixture of fire and water see Nivi was crying when she hugged Viren and Viren was fierce after he saw his family torturing Nivi like this. So the last moment of the hug dipicted Nivi was hugging Viren and he was behaving like fierce lion protecting Nivi in his arms to protect her from evils.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejasimran728sihuzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@ milee : brilliant analysis sweetheart !!! Clap U and Anju have such a way with words, that your analysis makes me speechless !! Thank you so much for helping me calm down sweetie ! Everyone's analysis, especially yours and Suchi's out of this world retreat has made my weekend !! Thank you soooooo much !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihugmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index