Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 59)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

hey Payal..I have no idea dear. when I think of spot clean.. I thought what better than "Windex" right? i mean you understand me..right?

i was just trying to bring some humor into here bcos of too much drama of CC and last epsi. 

Also, have you'll noticed Sid's clothes are also like "STREAK FREE IRONING"..man i mean all his shirts and pants are sooo streak free...def not DD work's....and they also look CONSTIPATED like his heart and soul right now.

Now please dont laugh :) 
SIMRAN ROFLROFLROFL sorry sweets but i could not help but commenting on this ROFLROFLROFLI am allready having tummy and back pain from laughing soo much from ur post god knows what i will do when i read ashvee's analysis that everyones talking about. ROFLROFL
My mom asked me to clean the house with windex a few miutes ago and i just rolled on the floor laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
So now our Windex Boy is also wearing constipated clothes??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I seriously love u all oh man soo funny, i dont think i will ever be able to pick up a windex again lolzROFLROFL
Simran you and your analagies you can't let me live in peace will you I don't think so today you have decided to make me rofl more and more streak free ironing and constipated lookROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey Navi, how are you jaanHugHug I just saw the awesome Avis you have created jaanu. They are brilliant and thanks so much for making them jaanHug

heyyyy aashvee !!! *hugs* i'm doing okay sweetie and u ??? loved your analysis sweetie !! and making the avi's was a pleasure !! Smile

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Aashvee, I just came back chori chori chupke chupke just to read your analysis. I saw that before I left. OH my my I could not stop laughing and my husband is here again meri chori pakdigaye.
Kya kya socha tumne dearie, vodoo doll, dementors oh my dancing ball. I am still laughing madly. Thanks sweet I never thought that torturous episode can be fun but your post just made it funnyyyyyyyyyy.
Brilliant sweetheartClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Oh Navi, thanks sweetie let me change my profile then. See I don't know much about any of these things.
Oh you can PM me the whole process of siggy thingy. Thanks sweetie.

Oh look at my manners, how are you Good Morning. How is Sweetu Rayaan doing? I was expecting to see but its ok you took lots of rest now finish up your work fast so that we can discuss in the night a lot.LOL

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Navz I asked one question from you do you know how to make stack avis or larger Avis for DP as in DP all the pics look very minute if you know please make one for me na.

Sorry Rachu I didn't see that post of yours Embarrassed and yes I know how to make stack avi's for DP, I will try and make them asap for you okay, but it might take a day or two because the week has started and i have lots of work this week too !! But I can stack the photo session AVI;'s for you today, because they are already ready, i just have to stack them ? Is that okay ?

aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

OH my Navi, from NivRen dreamland to SaJan dreamland. That date was perfecto from the beginning till the end. It was as you said simply beautiful, amazing, sensous and yet pure with innocence.Embarrassed
Even the song was sensous.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
OH MY Everyone of you fell for my BET, its good atleast I could take you all to NivRen dreamland leaving Sid-Divya.WinkLOL
So How was it?

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

In that case Navz I am all for it. Embarrassed Wink But the point is whether I will be alive to see that scene or not. I think I will die the moment Nivi agrees to wear Viren's shirt. LOL

Sorry to burst you bubble honey, but CCBM is a RS show, and their loves scenes are mostly on the cute and sweet end rather then intense and passionate like the scenes shown in Star One serials !! LOL Star one has always been a youth based show, so most of the love scenes in their serials are very passionate Smile But the reason I find the scene I just told you about the best till now is because Mohit and Sanaya who plays Sam and Gunjan has such innocence in their face, and their characters are very much like Viren and Nivi that a scene of that sort on such characters made it more intense, passionate and sizzling, yet sooo innocent and pure Embarrassed It takes your breath away !! Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index