NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 57)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling ROFLso much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.

Thanks jaan, you always make me so happy with your awesome comments jaanupie, I love you too jaanHugAnd I know about VD but I was so upset she brought out that terrace incident....that was not the time jaan. But otherwise she at least tried a bit. TrueEmbarrassed

What happened to that investigative thread jaanupie?LOL
No investigation is going on now so no one is posting butwe can start our investigation from tomorrow along with Viren so that we can help him with some clues what sayLOL
Brilliant Idea jaanupie. I'm inLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

What I would like to see is Nivi and Viren having a funny cute moment, like Viren teasing Nivi and then suddenly Nivi pulls Viren's cheeks or tweaks his nose (like in the dosti song) and then Viren runs after Nivi and actually catches her in his arms....

Or Nivi standing in the terrace looking at the chaand or something and Viren coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist, her head tilted back on his shoulder and his chin on her shoulder. And then maybe, he can just turn his head a bit and kiss her on her cheek *dies*

Or when Nivi goes to wake him up, he pulls her hand and she falls on the couch and her lovely hair is covering their faces and we can imagine a kiss *dies*

Or she is standing before the mirror with her hair still wet from a shower and he goes and runs his fingers through her hair while standing behind her and watching their reflections in the mirror. And then he comes closer and inhales her perfume and closes his eyes. And she turns and pushes him away playfully, saying "mujhe kaam hai or something. And then he pulls her again into his arms, this time a proper hug.

Aashvee loved all your ideas, i am blushing reading it. Embarrassed I will faint if any of this they show us on screen. Embarrassed Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Oh! and I would love to see this:

Nivi making something for Viren and gifting it to him. She can knit him a scarf and he can wear that in the thandi. And Viren will be so overjoyed to get something from Nivi: so personalised.

One day when Viren is upset about something, Nivi going up to him and speaking to him and making him feel better. Then in the end, giving him a hug.

Nivi baking a cake for Viren on his birthday and they both celebrating it in the pavillion together. And a slow waltz together, where they are very very close...and then if they donlt the kiss, we can imagine itLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Ok guys i am back from cleaning lolz, my head was spinning seeing soo many clothes lolz and then i imagined all my clothes to be viren and that made my life easy lolz.

OK AshveeeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHow r u jannu??Missed u soo much.

Ok so what did i miss in the last few hours??what do i need to read. anyone give their analysis or awsome ideas that i need to read??If so give page number and i will read them now.

and Rachu did u write the big bang theory yet??

aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Actually a scene like this has been show in Miley Jab Hum Tum Ketty !! On Sam & Gunjan's date, some of the wine fell on Gunjan's clothes and since they were at Sam's house, she ended up changing into his white Kurta Embarrassed It is one of the most amazing, beautiful, sensuous, yet pure scene ever shot on India Tv !! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Ok guys i am back from cleaning lolz, my head was spinning seeing soo many clothes lolz and then i imagined all my clothes to be viren and that made my life easy lolz.

OK AshveeeeeHugHow r u jannu??Missed u soo much.

Ok so what did i miss in the last few hours??what do i need to read. anyone give their analysis or awsome ideas that i need to read??If so give page number and i will read them now.

Shoveeeeeeeeee, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI'm just gonna leave and I am so happy I could hug you jaanHugHugHugHugHug

And you have to write the continuation to Rachu's story first and then rachu will write the big bang theoryROFLEvil Smile

Love you jaanu and how sad that I could see you for such a short time jaanCry

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ketteee jaanu, I want to read more from you jaan...HugHugHugHug

@All: Goodnight (or in my case good morning since it is 4 am) my chachi woke up to let the cat in and I am So DEAD....LOL

Love you all and see you soonHugHugHugHugHug

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OK AshveeeeeHugHow r u jannu??Missed u soo much.

Shoveeeeeeeeee, jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI'm just gonna leave and I am so happy I could hug you jaanHugHugHugHugHug

And you have to write the continuation to Rachu's story first and then rachu will write the big bang theoryROFLEvil Smile

Love you jaanu and how sad that I could see you for such a short time jaanCry
OMG u too ashvuuCry u are also on my back. ok fine to make u and rachu happy i will write the continuation jaanu and then i will get rachu's gift naa?? i better.

I have so much to catch up to that my head is spinning. let me cath up and then i will write the story. ok ashvuu u take care now jaan. goodnite.

OMG what discussion is going onDay DreamingGuys OMG i am fainting just reading some of the thoughts u guys are having. ok i need to go back and read from the beginning so i know what is going on exactly.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index