Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 56)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok let's get back to NivRen. What romantic scenes you want to see between NivRen. My knowledge of hindi drama is right now limited to CCBM only so don't know how far this can go.

I really want to see Nivi trying to fix something standing on stool (not the fansi rope this time) and lose balance and end up in Viren's arm.

Girls come on start dreaming and give me more romantic sequences.
Girls, I seriously want a kiss, but I don't think that wish is going to be granted at all. Unhappy Is that possible?? This is my first & only Hindi soap that I have been following & watching, so don't know, if that is at all possible?? Has that been shown in any other soaps?? But, oh well, realistically, I would like a real hug, and I mean a real one!! Nivi's confession and their sleeping on the same bed and all that I feel is going to still take a while, so for now, my immediate wish list, which I hope gets fulfilled in the near future, that is, next week it self, would the hug, or as I like of call it for my NivRen, "The Incredible Hug"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Agree payal jaanu, At least they can give us an almost kiss....you know where very little is left to the imagination....anyway, NivRen sizzle even when they are holding hands. We are going to DIE when they get that close to each otherEmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLso much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Oh! But jaanu, I so agree with you, this is exactly what will happen. And now I will dream of itEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Aashvee finally I finished reading your analysis.Wow sweetie mindblowing. It was worth a wait. But sweetie please don't give a nightmare, YD trying to do a waltz and valentine's theme party with BS and YD.LOL  OMG Orc-faced troll, psycho alligator, spineless nincompoop, gigantic abominable monster shark,Dementors, where do you come up with these names yaar. My personal favorite is Dementors, they are all soul sucking bast****

Loved your idea of vodoo dolls to torture YD and CC, I was actually imagining them rolling on floor in agony every time you wrote about poking pin in them. LOL

"Lock you all into a loony cell, have a rat eat the key, then have a cat eat the rat, then have a snake eat the cat, then have a mongoose eat the snake. Then have a polar bear, eat the mongoose. And have an extra terrestrial spaceship come and collect Polar Bear with key in digestive system for their research on a very far off galaxy" this one is a classic. Please add this and vodoo doll torture with our list of yesterday.

The whole torture episode you made look comedy circus. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling ROFLso much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.

Thanks jaan, you always make me so happy with your awesome comments jaanupie, I love you too jaanHugAnd I know about VD but I was so upset she brought out that terrace incident....that was not the time jaan. But otherwise she at least tried a bit. TrueEmbarrassed

What happened to that investigative thread jaanupie?LOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 09 January 2011 at 7:46pm

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

Navz I asked one question from you do you know how to make stack avis or larger Avis for DP as in DP all the pics look very minute if you know please make one for me na.

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Omg ashvee what a Analysis how I tell how much I love you jaanu. I really love your Voodoo pricking Jaadu I know you are angry with VD but please spare the poor soul. Its is really tough for widow to speakup when your MIL is against you if you are not very strong but she did sometime stoodup for Nivi which she never done for herself in years and she is only one who is affectionate towards NivRen in this whole wild house. I rofling ROFLso much about PB,Quater sharing brain, reptile and what not and you explained the hug and scene beautiful thanks for making this funfilled post.

Thanks jaan, you always make me so happy with your awesome comments jaanupie, I love you too jaanHugAnd I know about VD but I was so upset she brought out that terrace incident....that was not the time jaan. But otherwise she at least tried a bit. TrueEmbarrassed

What happened to that investigative thread jaanupie?LOL
No investigation is going on now so no one is posting butwe can start our investigation from tomorrow along with Viren so that we can help him with some clues what sayLOL

simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillating

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Aashvee finally I finished reading your analysis.Wow sweetie mindblowing. It was worth a wait. But sweetie please don't give a nightmare, YD trying to do a waltz and valentine's theme party with BS and YD.LOL  OMG Orc-faced troll, psycho alligator, spineless nincompoop, gigantic abominable monster shark,Dementors, where do you come up with these names yaar. My personal favorite is Dementors, they are all soul sucking bast****

Loved your idea of vodoo dolls to torture YD and CC, I was actually imagining them rolling on floor in agony every time you wrote about poking pin in them. LOL

"Lock you all into a loony cell, have a rat eat the key, then have a cat eat the rat, then have a snake eat the cat, then have a mongoose eat the snake. Then have a polar bear, eat the mongoose. And have an extra terrestrial spaceship come and collect Polar Bear with key in digestive system for their research on a very far off galaxy" this one is a classic. Please add this and vodoo doll torture with our list of yesterday.

The whole torture episode you made look comedy circus. LOL

Ketteee, jaanu, you are a darling to like it so much. Thanks jaanHugHugHugHug
And as usual you are much too sweet and kind to me. So, thanks again jaanHugHug
Agree that YD on a dance floor is SO a nightmareLOL
And we must update our torture list.
And also we should have a romance list. CoolCool

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index