Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 55)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

ok girls I need to leave my husband is saying to take rest or else he will bann this site. And can't let that happen so see you all tomorrow take good care and get ready for the big BANG. As Simi put it lets wait and see how the Viren Sood Tornado rocks the Sood Dragon Clan

bye milee. goodnight. see you tomorrow. hope for the best. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey Payal, hey Kettee, Hey SimranHug
Lovely to see you all....

As usual rachu, my jaanupie is ignoring me....she will say hello after two hours*rolls eyes* jaanupieHug

Shoveeee, are you online jaanuHug

hey MileeHug
Who else is online?????
Shollysholly my Jaanupie Hello and big big huggiesHugI missed you so so much but when you come I generally giving reply to other so missed ur posts so sholly kan pakad ke sholly

Hmmmm, kehna to chahti hoon ki na magar kya karoon.EmbarrassedJK jaanupie Just JKLOL....tere dil ka mere dil se righta purana haiROFLROFLROFL I talk like Viren nowadays...LOL
Awww, I'm always thrilled to see my rachu jaanuHugHugHugHugHug

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok girls I need to leave my husband is saying to take rest or else he will bann this site. And can't let that happen so see you all tomorrow take good care and get ready for the big BANG. As Simi put it lets wait and see how the Viren Sood Tornado rocks the Sood Dragon Clan

bye milee. goodnight. see you tomorrow. hope for the best. 

milee did you see this link??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
hey Simran, loved all your posts jaanuHug
Loved the Bandwagon list, the Windex: Streak Free SROFLROFL and explanations about S. Totally cool Jaanu. Am still laughing thinking about it.LOLLOL

OMG Simran, that link is totally adorable jaanu. KM was such an adorable babyEmbarrassed

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 09 January 2011 at 7:16pm

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

OH Navi, What is an AVI but whatever it is I liked all three of them. Thanks for making them dear.

Milee an AVI is an animated siggy which you can add in your siggy box, so whenever you post, these siggies/Avi are shown along with your post !! I think your settings of seeing Avi's and Siggies is disabled that is why you can't see all of our siggies and avi's !!

If you want to enable the option and see everyone's siggy/Avi's, let me tell you how to do it.

On the top right corner of the page is a orange button 'dashboard' When you will put your cursor on it, it will show you a drop down menu, click on 'update profile' from the menu.

When you click on that, it will open you a new page, where you will see lot of tabs, click on the 'PREFERENCES' Tab, and then check 'Yes' to the option of 'Show Banners & Signatures'

Once you have done that, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. When you come back you will be able to see all of our siggy's and avi's along with our posts !!

If you wanna know how to add a avi or a siggy to your siggy box, let me know and I will PM you the whole process !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmilee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Navi, how are you jaanHugHug I just saw the awesome Avis you have created jaanu. They are brilliant and thanks so much for making them jaanHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
What I would like to see is Nivi and Viren having a funny cute moment, like Viren teasing Nivi and then suddenly Nivi pulls Viren's cheeks or tweaks his nose (like in the dosti song) and then Viren runs after Nivi and actually catches her in his arms....

Or Nivi standing in the terrace looking at the chaand or something and Viren coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist, her head tilted back on his shoulder and his chin on her shoulder. And then maybe, he can just turn his head a bit and kiss her on her cheek *dies*

Or when Nivi goes to wake him up, he pulls her hand and she falls on the couch and her lovely hair is covering their faces and we can imagine a kiss *dies*

Or she is standing before the mirror with her hair still wet from a shower and he goes and runs his fingers through her hair while standing behind her and watching their reflections in the mirror. And then he comes closer and inhales her perfume and closes his eyes. And she turns and pushes him away playfully, saying "mujhe kaam hai or something. And then he pulls her again into his arms, this time a proper hug.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Shova thanks for liking the story do write the continuation as I love it and youwill not spoil it

SimiLOLROFL magnitude earthquake Jaan aaj tujhe kya hua funny posts kar rahi hai

Millie don't even try to compare me with SidAngry else I will haunt you in your dreams

Payalmeri Jaanu I loved your points totally you really rock man when you write something you cleanbowled me.
Hey, Rach, my sweets!! Thanks dear! I love you for this!! Hug But to be quite honest, with you, it is actually you who in a literal sense clean-bowl me, with your crazy eccentric theories and I mean, literally, as I fall off the chair laughing like crazy. And, you know what Rach, I was just thinking yesterday after reading your BH & NL ghost theory that I wonder what all other amazingly wonderful theories of yours have I missed from before? Since, I started following this thread only from like October-end of last year (but was only a silent reader) and then actively stared posting from December. So, clearly I must have missed some real crazy theories of yours and I bet there are ton of them, considering the rate at which you come up day after day..
Actually payal you haven't missed any of my eccentric theory. I never wrote theories before forget stories I never use to do any funny talk before. I wrote my first story about child swaping (Sid and Viren) on 27 Nov. after watching the Misbehavior of YD but that was serious story and after that it started but now it is regular so you haven't missed any of my fun theory.

Rachu,jaanupieHug where is that Psychotic Investigative thread....we should start posting there again, that was so much fun. And speaking of that thread, haven't seen Shana in ages...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index