Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 54)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok let's get back to NivRen. What romantic scenes you want to see between NivRen. My knowledge of hindi drama is right now limited to CCBM only so don't know how far this can go.

I really want to see Nivi trying to fix something standing on stool (not the fansi rope this time) and lose balance and end up in Viren's arm.

Girls come on start dreaming and give me more romantic sequences.
Girls, I seriously want a kiss, but I don't think that wish is going to be granted at all. Unhappy Is that possible?? This is my first & only Hindi soap that I have been following & watching, so don't know, if that is at all possible?? Has that been shown in any other soaps?? But, oh well, realistically, I would like a real hug, and I mean a real one!! Nivi's confession and their sleeping on the same bed and all that I feel is going to still take a while, so for now, my immediate wish list, which I hope gets fulfilled in the near future, that is, next week it self, would the hug, or as I like of call it for my NivRen, "The Incredible Hug"Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova thanks for liking the story do write the continuation as I love it and youwill not spoil it

SimiLOLROFL magnitude earthquake Jaan aaj tujhe kya hua funny posts kar rahi hai

Millie don't even try to compare me with SidAngry else I will haunt you in your dreams

Payalmeri Jaanu I loved your points totally you really rock man when you write something you cleanbowled me.
Hey, Rach, my sweets!! Thanks dear! I love you for this!! Hug But to be quite honest, with you, it is actually you who in a literal sense clean-bowl me, with your crazy eccentric theories and I mean, literally, as I fall off the chair laughing like crazy. And, you know what Rach, I was just thinking yesterday after reading your BH & NL ghost theory that I wonder what all other amazingly wonderful theories of yours have I missed from before? Since, I started following this thread only from like October-end of last year (but was only a silent reader) and then actively stared posting from December. So, clearly I must have missed some real crazy theories of yours and I bet there are ton of them, considering the rate at which you come up day after day..
Actually payal you haven't missed any of my eccentric theory. I never wrote theories before forget stories I never use to do any funny talk before. I wrote my first story about child swaping (Sid and Viren) on 27 Nov. after watching the Misbehavior of YD but that was serious story and after that it started but now it is regular so you haven't missed any of my fun theory.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok..ketty, payal, rach, milee..hume kuch naaya sochna padega..

i was just thinking..that typing in hindi is so hard and so slow for me..that if i had to type Suchi's scene after scene..then you all will fall asleep and will come next year in 2012 and read it..ROFL

ok...think....Tomorrow kya hoga n what will Nivren talk when they reach the bedroom and you think tomorrow HL, DD, or NT will talk at all??? ..or will it be just CC, and YD and Viren talking..oh man..Viren..HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAI. Help chahiye?? soch lo....

madat karna hamara kaam hai..or agar tum chaho toh madat lena tumahra kaam ho sakta hai....soch lo..aage ka safar..akele jana chahoge or phir hamare saath??

oh man..i am laughing at my own typing. 

I don't want to predict what's going to happen tomorrow, they will show us totally opposite of what we are thinking and then I will just get mad.

And dear we are always with NivRen, doesn't matter if Viren asks us or not, and doesn't matter if he likes it or not. We are NivRen Psychotic fans, we are not going to leave them in any case.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian JaanusHug what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreatLOL

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...Hug
Yipeee, my Aashvee jaan, is here. DancingHi sweets, how are you? So, what does this mean? You are coming in online & now going too?? Hi & Bye??

hey Payal, how shweet you are jaanuHugHugHugHugHug I'm just gonna read as many posts as I can before I get deported to bedLOL
And hope you are having a lovely Sunday jaanEmbarrassed

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

hey Payal, hey Kettee, Hey SimranHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Lovely to see you all....

As usual rachu, my jaanupie is ignoring me....she will say hello after two hours*rolls eyes* jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Shoveeee, are you online jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

hey MileeHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Who else is online?????
Shollysholly my Jaanupie Hello and big big huggiesHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugI missed you so so much but when you come I generally giving reply to other so missed ur posts so sholly kan pakad ke sholly

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
ok girls I need to leave my husband is saying to take rest or else he will bann this site. And can't let that happen so see you all tomorrow take good care and get ready for the big BANG. As Simi put it lets wait and see how the Viren Sood Tornado rocks the Sood Dragon Clan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian JaanusHug what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreatLOL

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...Hug

Aashvee how r u?  Hug Join the club sweetie, now a days everyone is day dreaming and doing something stupid because of NivRen. LOL

Ketteee, jaanuHugHugHugHugHugI loved your idea of writing out romantic scenes and I loved the scene you gave too...Embarrassed Can't wait for more jaanEmbarrassed

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

ok girls I need to leave my husband is saying to take rest or else he will bann this site. And can't let that happen so see you all tomorrow take good care and get ready for the big BANG. As Simi put it lets wait and see how the Viren Sood Tornado rocks the Sood Dragon Clan

bye milee. goodnight. see you tomorrow. hope for the best. 

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index