NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 50)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

I would like to bet... but i think it will happen like you said ..Viren will have to start somewhere from few steps back to make her smile again bcos she all tensed...so...how can i bet dear?? 
Oops Jaan how can we bet we all are on same Side even I will take your Side completely that Viren will hold her pallu next timeLOLWink
Milee what type of bet is this yaar , i have gone off to my dreamland Day DreamingI agree with u i think thats what will hapen so i cant bet with u LOL cause seriously reading ur posts all i am thinking is about them Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I am sure next time nivi's pallu gets stuck it will be cause of Viren
Haiiiiiiii!!!!!
even thinking about it giving me sucha  tingle !!!

HAII Suchi. you are here. ..man your scenes made us fee like we were in     "CHILE with 8.0 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE" and here you are saying haiiiiiiii???

dear, I would need to say "haiiiii x 1000 x 8.0 mag earthq x 30 feet tsumani" after reading you retreat. 

THANKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to use my dialog "I think Tornado Viren got lost on his way to Sood house and hit us Nivren fans directly" man we are all flat under the romantic rubble or Nivren emotions. 
Oh, wow, Simran, here you go again, similar to the other day!! On some major roll, are you, today, my sweets?? I loved what you said to Suchi about her retreat. Bravo. Clap Loved it. Couldn't have described it better..

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, Simran where did you think of Windex. I was flipping out, ROFL So funny!! Seriously, I think everything is infectious here in this thread. Really!! See, Shova started dreaming about posts on IF similar to Zarmeen and now Simran, cracking up some seriouly hilarious jokes with our Rachu. Amazing. Clap I have to tell you, this NivRen thread is one heck of a place!! The best thing I have ever stumbled upon. I love everyone, all of you guys, for making this such a special & amazing place...
Hi, my Shova jaan? Good to meet you online. But that's okay, so clean your wardrobe, that's important too, right? So, is mom on your back to get it all cleared out??

hey payal , uff yes mom is on my back since yesterday, but i wasnt feeling too well then so decided to clean it now, but its soo boring. u know call me crazy but i found this pink dress which is beautiful but i dunno why i never wore it anyways and OMG i was imagining nivi in that and viren staring at her waring it Day Dreaming aaa i even go into my dreamland cleaning my wardrobe lolz. yes this thread is the best thing. And simran ahahaha i really love ur Windex joke. i am not gonna call him sid anymore, rather he will be our Windex boy. lolzLOL

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Simi, sorry dear for not replying to Windex comment as I was day dreaming about pallu attkofyings and imagining how my sweety will blushing and how my Sweetu will be watching the show with all his colgate smile.Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I have to stop dreaming my husband is already thinking I am half nuts if I start blushing like this infront of pc he thinks I am completely gone case and bann the site.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

PAYAL ur here sweetsHugI had to dissapear as i got scared of Rachu lolz.LOL
Rachu ur not mad at me anymore jaan are you. Ok i read ur and ashvee storyROFLOMG what a story dear what a story. do u really want me to continue sweets as i know i will ruin such a beautiful story lolz. Anyways i have to clean out my waredrobe nowCrysuch a boring job but will still try to come back as soon as possible and then write down all my thoughts. i have alot to say to Simran,milee,Rachu,ketty,Zarmeen and Payal but it need to wait as i have to rush and clean before mom comes out and drags me out of the house like CC.

By the way milee and payal u guys need to wait like 1hr for my PM as u can see i have alot going on now and i cant stop laughing from reading all the post so i need to calm down relax and then PM u two.

Guys keep posting and i bet when i come back i will have another 50 pages to catch up to.

And milee u sound so cute when ur mad lolzLOL

Don't forget to send me sweetie. Oh I also hated cleaning wardrobes when I was staying at home, now I am clean freak. LOL.

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG, Simran where did you think of Windex. I was flipping out, ROFL So funny!! Seriously, I think everything is infectious here in this thread. Really!! See, Shova started dreaming about posts on IF similar to Zarmeen and now Simran, cracking up some seriouly hilarious jokes with our Rachu. Amazing. Clap I have to tell you, this NivRen thread is one heck of a place!! The best thing I have ever stumbled upon. I love everyone, all of you guys, for making this such a special & amazing place...
Hi, my Shova jaan? Good to meet you online. But that's okay, so clean your wardrobe, that's important too, right? So, is mom on your back to get it all cleared out??

hey payal , uff yes mom is on my back since yesterday, but i wasnt feeling too well then so decided to clean it now, but its soo boring. u know call me crazy but i found this pink dress which is beautiful but i dunno why i never wore it anyways and OMG i was imagining nivi in that and viren staring at her waring it Day Dreaming aaa i even go into my dreamland cleaning my wardrobe lolz. yes this thread is the best thing. And simran ahahaha i really love ur Windex joke. i am not gonna call him sid anymore, rather he will be our Windex boy. lolzLOL
Hey hey shova, stop dreaming girl finish up your cleaning.

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Simi, sorry dear for not replying to Windex comment as I was day dreaming about pallu attkofyings and imagining how my sweety will blushing and how my Sweetu will be watching the show with all his colgate smile.Embarrassed
I have to stop dreaming my husband is already thinking I am half nuts if I start blushing like this infront of pc he thinks I am completely gone case and bann the site.

Milee you sent all of us to dreamland by mentioning pallu attokowfying sequence. You better behave otherwise you will have to accompany Nivi to doc's appointment. LOL Shova can accompany you guys too. LOL

Simran totally loved your WINDEX comment dear, now every time I will use WINDEX I will remember Sid's face. LOL.

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

hey Payal..I have no idea dear. when I think of spot clean.. I thought what better than "Windex" right? i mean you understand me..right?

i was just trying to bring some humor into here bcos of too much drama of CC and last epsi. 

Also, have you'll noticed Sid's clothes are also like "STREAK FREE IRONING"..man i mean all his shirts and pants are sooo streak free...def not DD work's....and they also look CONSTIPATED like his heart and soul right now.

Now please dont laugh :) 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 6:11pm

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index