Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 49)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

So no one wants to place bets with me Cry
No, Mille, that's not it. How can I place a bet against you, if I also am with you in believing that's exactly is what is going to happen next. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
GOTCHA all, you were discussing all boring stuff so I posted the bet noone saw it but now everyone are dreaming about it.EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 
COLORED: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i LOVED Colored portion I told you Simi we do think similarly about many issues. Sid thinks he is perfect without any mistakes.
Millie thanks for agreeing with me and this is strong point of Viren that he never get angry when someone points his mistakes but accept it I don't know solve it or not but accepts his mistakes.

Oh Rachu, my new Sid in ZiddLOL why thanks dear I accept my mistakes too just like my Sweetu. That is the reason I love him the more because he accepts his drawbacks.
That is the good thing because there will be scope for improvement and he will be a good human. And anyways he already is a good human, my Sweetu, oh our Sweetu ooops Nivi's sweetuLOLWink
OMG i was about to go but saw this post ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ahhahahaha so funny SID the Windex ROFLROFLROFL Simran darling i need to hug you now awsome thoughts. you just cracked me up really badly lolz.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Suchi my magician is here. Thankyou for taking me back into yesteryearsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And yes, thinking about the pallu is making tingly I have been dreaming about it all day and night.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I am sure next time nivi's pallu gets stuck it will be cause of Viren
Haiiiiiiii!!!!!
even thinking about it giving me sucha  tingle !!!

HAII Suchi. you are here. ..man your scenes made us feel like we were in     "CHILE with 8.0 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE" and here you are saying haiiiiiiii???

dear, I would need to say "haiiiii x 1000 x 8.0 mag earthq x 30 feet tsumani" after reading you retreat. 

THANKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to use my dialog "I think Tornado Viren got lost on his way to Sood house and hit us Nivren fans directly" man we are all flat under the romantic rubble of Nivren emotions. 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 6:05pm

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 
COLORED: ROFL
i LOVED Colored portion I told you Simi we do think similarly about many issues. Sid thinks he is perfect without any mistakes.
Millie thanks for agreeing with me and this is strong point of Viren that he never get angry when someone points his mistakes but accept it I don't know solve it or not but accepts his mistakes.

Oh Rachu, my new Sid in ZiddLOL why thanks dear I accept my mistakes too just like my Sweetu. That is the reason I love him the more because he accepts his drawbacks.
That is the good thing because there will be scope for improvement and he will be a good human. And anyways he already is a good human, my Sweetu, oh our Sweetu ooops Nivi's sweetuLOLWink
OMG i was about to go but saw this post ROFL ahhahahaha so funny SID the Windex ROFLROFLROFL Simran darling i need to hug you now awsome thoughts. you just cracked me up really badly lolz.

Well I am v happy I made you all laugh ROFL...i am waiting for Payal and Milee and Faiza to say something...but seriously thanks to RACH i got this idea. and even more seriously this TAG LINE really fits him perfectly. See he is STREAK FREE son, grandson, husband, brother, nephew, neighbor, SIL..i mean what more can i say??? 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

PAYAL ur here sweetsHugI had to dissapear as i got scared of Rachu lolz.LOL
Rachu ur not mad at me anymore jaan are you. Ok i read ur and ashvee storyROFLOMG what a story dear what a story. do u really want me to continue sweets as i know i will ruin such a beautiful story lolz. Anyways i have to clean out my waredrobe nowCrysuch a boring job but will still try to come back as soon as possible and then write down all my thoughts. i have alot to say to Simran,milee,Rachu,ketty,Zarmeen and Payal but it need to wait as i have to rush and clean before mom comes out and drags me out of the house like CC.

By the way milee and payal u guys need to wait like 1hr for my PM as u can see i have alot going on now and i cant stop laughing from reading all the post so i need to calm down relax and then PM u two.

Guys keep posting and i bet when i come back i will have another 50 pages to catch up to.

And milee u sound so cute when ur mad lolzLOL
Ok "MY PReciousssss" I will wait for your PM.
don't want your mom to drag you like CC because you don't have Viren yet to save youLOL

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
OMG, Simran where did you think of Windex. I was flipping out, ROFL So funny!! Seriously, I think everything is infectious here in this thread. Really!! See, Shova started dreaming about posts on IF similar to Zarmeen and now Simran, cracking up some seriouly hilarious jokes with our Rachu. Amazing. Clap I have to tell you, this NivRen thread is one heck of a place!! The best thing I have ever stumbled upon. I love everyone, all of you guys, for making this such a special & amazing place...
Hi, my Shova jaan? Good to meet you online. But that's okay, so clean your wardrobe, that's important too, right? So, is mom on your back to get it all cleared out??

nutsmilee1014simran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index