Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 48)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

I would like to bet... but i think it will happen like you said ..Viren will have to start somewhere from few steps back to make her smile again bcos she all tensed...so...how can i bet dear?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

So no one wants to place bets with me Cry

What bets sweetie, did I miss your post about it?

Never mind found it. I am damn sure that next time Viren is holding it and Nivi will think it is stuck.


Edited by gmann2010 - 09 January 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25572

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 
COLORED: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i LOVED Colored portion I told you Simi we do think similarly about many issues. Sid thinks he is perfect without any mistakes.
Millie thanks for agreeing with me and this is strong point of Viren that he never get angry when someone points his mistakes but accept it I don't know solve it or not but accepts his mistakes.
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25572

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

So no one wants to place bets with me Cry
Which bet Millie did I miss something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Joined: 19 November 2009
Posts: 12555

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I am sure next time nivi's pallu gets stuck it will be cause of Viren
Haiiiiiiii!!!!!
even thinking about it giving me sucha  tingle !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25572

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

I would like to bet... but i think it will happen like you said ..Viren will have to start somewhere from few steps back to make her smile again bcos she all tensed...so...how can i bet dear?? 
Oops Jaan how can we bet we all are on same Side even I will take your Side completely that Viren will hold her pallu next timeLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 
COLORED: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i LOVED Colored portion I told you Simi we do think similarly about many issues. Sid thinks he is perfect without any mistakes.
Millie thanks for agreeing with me and this is strong point of Viren that he never get angry when someone points his mistakes but accept it I don't know solve it or not but accepts his mistakes.
 
Oh Rachu, my new Sid in ZiddLOL why thanks dear I accept my mistakes too just like my Sweetu. That is the reason I love him the more because he accepts his drawbacks.
That is the good thing because there will be scope for improvement and he will be a good human. And anyways he already is a good human, my Sweetu, oh our Sweetu ooops Nivi's sweetuLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
PAYAL ur here sweetsHugI had to dissapear as i got scared of Rachu lolz.LOL
Rachu ur not mad at me anymore jaan are you. Ok i read ur and ashvee storyROFLOMG what a story dear what a story. do u really want me to continue sweets as i know i will ruin such a beautiful story lolz. Anyways i have to clean out my waredrobe nowCrysuch a boring job but will still try to come back as soon as possible and then write down all my thoughts. i have alot to say to Simran,milee,Rachu,ketty,Zarmeen and Payal but it need to wait as i have to rush and clean before mom comes out and drags me out of the house like CC.
 
By the way milee and payal u guys need to wait like 1hr for my PM as u can see i have alot going on now and i cant stop laughing from reading all the post so i need to calm down relax and then PM u two.
 
Guys keep posting and i bet when i come back i will have another 50 pages to catch up to.
 
And milee u sound so cute when ur mad lolzLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index