Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 47)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

But I am still mad at Sid from Yesterday because of him not stopping CC dragging Nivi out. If he ever comes infront of me I would slap him and give that lesson which his mom never gave him.LOL

OH MY DEAR MILEE. this sounded too cute coming from you.  ROFL 
I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. Wink
[/QUOTE]
LOL OMG that's funny. Till now I thought Milee was just upset with Sid for not stopping CC dragging Nivi out, I guess I missed your slapping part. Oh god Sid what have you done, you even made Milee angry. Now you have no where to run. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.
So his another weakness is that he cannot tolerate to look bad infront of others.
Elders say if we accept our shortcomings then there is chance we will improve and become better humans.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello Girls!! I just caught up with reading all the posts. Cannot imagine that I went off at page 33 because no one was discussing anything and when I return back, already 11 pages have been filled. Milee, Rach, Simran, Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen - you guys have some good discussion going on. Enjoyed reading through all the posts.

hi payal do join our BAND WAGON.

1. bash Sid
2. Dream of Nivren on the same bed
3. suggest what wud make Sid talk about his past
4. you think he can get drunk and speak up?? 
5. if he speaks up like Milee said then is it a good idea?? I dont think so
6. what shud Viren do tomorrow? Slap someone or no slapping??
7. What will make Viren think MP is JAAL
8. Will Viren talk to NT dadi

'BAND WAGON' ROFL Simran, I love it!! You guys come up with some awesome terms!! Thanks, I would love to join the band wagon.
1. Don't know, if I want to bash Sid (sorry , no offense to anyone Unhappy, I just don't hate him that much), though I am all for bashing CC & YD & even HL & DD for that matter. I am so on board with that.
2. Day Dreaming Oh my, don't even get me started on this. I am already there, thinking about it, courtesy Suchi's weekend retreat. That NivRen kiss seriously kick started it. Day DreamingDay Dreaming
3. Honestly, I think the only thing, that would make Sid talk about his past, is when he really truly falls in love with DD. That's when he will tell her, oh yes!! But as of right now I just cannot foresee him falling in love with DD right now.
4. Sid drunk! That would be hilarious! Hard to imagine! I don't know, if he would still speak or not. I have to agree with whoever mentioned in the earlier post that even if he gets drunk he will still sulk, just sulk big time. I think, either you or Ketty said that.
5. Yes, Simran I agree with you. I don't want him to at all speak up and bring it out in the open for Nivi's sake. That is going to put Sidya like 100 steps behind in their marriage. Hope that does not happen. And, you know what, Nivi does not need Sid to defend him, she has her Viren, right? Smile
6. Unrealistically, I would obviously like Viren to slap the shit out of CC and YD but alas, that cannot happen. Since he is so damn good at delivering some seriously deadly powerful dialogues, I think an out an out full blown bashing would do the work. We did get a glimpse of that from the SBB segment. You can see he is livid..
7. Honestly, I just cannot speculate that, in fact, I want to refrain from predicting anything about this MP track.It is just so crazy, they have blown it all out of proportion, it really stresses me out, or well it used to, now I am okay, since Viren is on to the MP and is trying to figure out who it is. And, no as of right now I just cannot think of how Viren will stumble upon the fact that the MP is JAAL. Sorry, can't give any feedback on this one Unhappy
8. I really really want Viren & NT dadi to talk, really do!! But I still think that it won't happen this soon. Also, see NT dadi was dying to talk to Viren before, right, that is when she really wanted to forewarn Viren about how Nivi is not like her Mom and that she will not commit suicide & that someone is trying to frame her, but since tomorrow's confrontation will help calm her down that Viren is on to something as well, even she won't insist on talking to him, as she was doing during the fansi incident.

I just wanted to mention here something, which I thought about while writing for #8. Apparently, the puja that NT dadi & Yash did for the well being of Nivi, did do it's work, didn't it? Whatever, bad things that were going to get accomplished in Viren's absence now won't be possible, since he is back. So, even though NT dadi was worried that something will go wrong since Keshav didn't sit for the puja, that is not the case. I love this implication here.

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

But I am still mad at Sid from Yesterday because of him not stopping CC dragging Nivi out. If he ever comes infront of me I would slap him and give that lesson which his mom never gave him.LOL

I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. Wink

LOL OMG that's funny. Till now I thought Milee was just upset with Sid for not stopping CC dragging Nivi out, I guess I missed your slapping part. Oh god Sid what have you done, you even made Milee angry. Now you have no where to run. LOL
[/QUOTE]
Ketty, I too get angry sweetheart. Most of the time I control myself but it reaches its limit I cannot. LOL Sid already had 3 strikes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

I second simran it would be wonderful Idea millie slapping Sid and then Simi comes from behind and pull hairs of CC and drag her to the tereace and throw her down after that Ketty comes drag YD and show her who are best people in this world. I will tackle Jawaher because for me more than Chanchal Jawaher is culprit Chanchal is outsider and BSYD are her inlaws but Jawaher is son even he was never concerned for his father and was ready to kill him along with Chanchal. I find him more stone hearted as compared to Chanchal as Chanchal do show some concern for her Son but Jawaher can even kill him if Viren turns against him.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2011 at 5:32pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

SPOT ON RAACHU. BRAVO. well said all your point. You speak my words and explain everything I feel and want to tell to everyone and Milee too. THANK YOU. I am so glad there is someone who understands me abt Sid character so I dont have to explain too much. 

I think Sid likes "WINDEX" he must be using it to shine himself everyday like a SHOE POLISH DOES TO SHOES.  Sid's new tag line " STREAK FREE SHINE" 

p.s. windex is a glass cleaner.. which does not leave any finger prints or spots on glass surface. 

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
So no one wants to place bets with me Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

I second simran it would be wonderful Idea millie slapping Sid and then Simi comes from behind and pull hairs of CC and drag her to the tereace and throw her down after that Ketty comes drag YD and show her who are best people in this world. I will tackle Jawaher because for me more than Chanchal Jawaher is culprit Chanchal is outsider and BSYD are her inlaws but Jawaher is son even he was never concerned for his father and was ready to kill him along with Chanchal. I find him more stone hearted as compared to Chanchal as Chanchal do show some concern for her Son but Jawaher can even kill him if Viren turns against him.

I would love to drag YD out but I think I might need some help. LOL

You are right JW more cold hearted than CC, trying to harm his own father is just too cold even colder than YD.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index