Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 46)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello Girls!! I just caught up with reading all the posts. Cannot imagine that I went off at page 33 because no one was discussing anything and when I return back, already 11 pages have been filled. Milee, Rach, Simran, Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen - you guys have some good discussion going on. Enjoyed reading through all the posts.

Hi Payal welcome back. We got little slower in afternoon. But now we found our target. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls!! I just caught up with reading all the posts. Cannot imagine that I went off at page 33 because no one was discussing anything and when I return back, already 11 pages have been filled. Milee, Rach, Simran, Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen - you guys have some good discussion going on. Enjoyed reading through all the posts.
Hey Payal, good to see you.

@RAchu, I did not see any Big Bang theory

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

But I am still mad at Sid from Yesterday because of him not stopping CC dragging Nivi out. If he ever comes infront of me I would slap him and give that lesson which his mom never gave him.LOL
[/QUOTE]

OH MY DEAR MILEE. this sounded too cute coming from you.  ROFL 
I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. Wink

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 5:21pm

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Millie I am not talking about now I am talking before wedding Divya asked him clearly when they went for gudda something then also he didn't told her anything. Jaan he had crossed his marayada in front of his family too when they blamed him on Keshav confrontation when JAAL said you did it he crossed all limits of respects towards them and shouted at them very badly so its not that he had any respect towards JAAL even and I am sure if tomorrow any blame comes on him he will shout and will not take it. As far as I know his character he can never stand anyone calling him bad. He loves to be good in others eyes though he is not bad but feels if he said anything against anyone people will think he is bad and is not well mannered he cared about what people see about him or think about him and this make him weak.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I can be geeky too when its needed LOL

I know Viren will never cross his limits and I prefer symbolic slaps any day on real ones. And sometimes words can hurt more than any physical injuries. But I want him to get it all out tomorrow. God how many time he has to do this. I hope this the last time we are seeing Nivi being thrown out or dragged out by CC.

[/QUOTE]
I know dear, I cannot tolerate one more Nivi dragging scenes. Its getting over board.
I can say just like Faiza that I don't want Viren to come at the end like a filmy hero to protect his Wifey.
[/QUOTE]

Words will hurt CC ?? Oh Please. no indirect slaps and no words will hurt her. and her own son's words (abt killing himself) did not stop her then what else will stop her?? now does he have to show it to them by giving practical examples?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by milee1014

I am not going to write any bigbang theory till Shova doesn't reply my post abhi tak usne meri zid dekhi nahi haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by simran728

But I am still mad at Sid from Yesterday because of him not stopping CC dragging Nivi out. If he ever comes infront of me I would slap him and give that lesson which his mom never gave him.LOL

OH MY DEAR MILEE. this sounded too cute coming from you.  ROFL 
I would love to see this scene. Where would you like to do it?? Front porch? Hall? Store room?? front of the temple?? or maybe in BS room???

I can only picture all your sentences coming out while you are shouting at him ..how he is a coward and could not stand up and etc etc..n he is looking at you like "who are you" and you will be like "i will show you ..that ..1min. then BOOM ..SLAP" I am spirit who has come here to shake you up and give you that lesson which your mum never gave...Sid faints. Wink
[/QUOTE]
OH Simi, you made me LOL and started coughing again.
Yes, you can picture me same place where everything happens Sood KOti living room infront of everyone even dadaji and BOOOOM BADA BOOOOM
I will tell him your mom never gave you this lesson and your dad asked me to give it to you hahahahhahahahah I will laugh an evil laugh like an old man ghost.LOL
OH I could see my Sweety and my Sweetu together if I go there right? I will give them hug too while I do this and at the same time give one tight BOOM to Divya too from all our side and tell her better use your small brain instead of taking your mom's advice. PEA BRAIN

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

I am not going to write any bigbang theory till Shova doesn't reply my post abhi tak usne meri zid dekhi nahi haiLOL
OH tu bhi Sid bangayi Zidd mein.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index