Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 45)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

Dear it happened in "PRATIGYA"..thats where i got the idea from (ok, i admit i stole the idea) but still..that is a more conservative serial ..where that SAJJAN SINGH is a devil and whole story is so backwards and 19th century..anyway Pratigya did this for her husband..and I am not saying they have to show everything..just a glimpse of Viren's face and Nivi's blushing..thats all. Wink plz..plz plz..pretty plz to CT. I think it will happen 2 yrs from now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls!! I just caught up with reading all the posts. Cannot imagine that I went off at page 33 because no one was discussing anything and when I return back, already 11 pages have been filled. Milee, Rach, Simran, Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen - you guys have some good discussion going on. Enjoyed reading through all the posts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello Girls!! I just caught up with reading all the posts. Cannot imagine that I went off at page 33 because no one was discussing anything and when I return back, already 11 pages have been filled. Milee, Rach, Simran, Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen - you guys have some good discussion going on. Enjoyed reading through all the posts.

hi payal do join our BAND WAGON.

1. bash Sid
2. Dream of Nivren on the same bed
3. suggest what wud make Sid talk about his past
4. you think he can get drunk and speak up?? 
5. if he speaks up like Milee said then is it a good idea?? I dont think so
6. what shud Viren do tomorrow? Slap someone or no slapping??
7. What will make Viren think MP is JAAL
8. Will Viren talk to NT dadi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie wonderful post and points I never said he is bad person he is good person I agree with every point but not speaking is not his patience to me its weakness and cowardness. If he can't bear any false blame to him then how can he bear the false blame on his mother and Nivi. On wedding confrontation he did not budge even a single word when his dadi, chachi were blaming Nivi for being characterless that usne unke ladke ko fasaya hai and all. I doubt even if HL/DD blame Nivi in front of him he wouldn't budge the moment they blame him he will shout at wrong time. He could never stand for truth and moreover couldn't tell the truth to even Divya about his past with Nivi even when she asked. 
Rachu, thanks dear I know you too think him to be good person. I am not saying him not talking is his patience.
In real life too I don't like people who won't talk when needed. I myself am very old fashioned kind of person I am always in maryada but when it crosses when its hurting my loved ones I break all my rules and speak to the others who are not right but later on I am normal I go talk to them and behave the same old in my maryada limits.
What did I tell you his first and foremost weakness is his family, so at the time of marriage confrontaion he did not speak for Nivi because people who are talking against Nivi are his family. That is the reason I said that his 3 weaknesses are his main enemies.

About not telling Divya, She did not ask him properly. woh toh guma phira kay baath karrahi thi, its not the right way to talk to your husabdn to clear soemthings. If she asked him directly what is their between you and Nivi, if he did not answered then I would have been mad at him but Divya listening to her mom's stupid advices is not using her brain and started acting all smart by making him promise not to talk to Nivi as if tying him to her pallu but its not the right way. She should have asked him directly Nivi gave me this locket, Chachi said you bought it then how come its with Nivi. what is it should I know something, we can both work it out tell me once and for all. even then if he doesn't answer I would have been mad at him but she did not go this deeep, she just showed him the necklace and said see Nivi gave this to me and asked me to keep it forever and all that stupid stuff and then asked him to promise not to talk to Nivi. Is it the right way?

But I am still mad at Sid from Yesterday because of him not stopping CC dragging Nivi out. If he ever comes infront of me I would slap him and give that lesson which his mom never gave him.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boyWinkLOL

Hi Milee how r u?? so glad you are online..oh, your niece must have been tormented by the whole episode. Even I did not watch it bcos did not have the guts. just saw the last part. 

ok, please tell me according to you ....what will take Sid to open this mouth abt his past to DD. I mean you can make up here and make your own story. you know the characters very well..so what do you think will push Sid?? I mean he lost his love, his friend, his bro's respect, NT dadi respect..KS respect....will BS push him to keep up?? or will he never speak up?? plz tell me bcos this whole past thing is killing me and making me anxious. 
Hey Simi(can I callyou that), I am doing much better thankyou. And yes, poor my niece is so sad but I told her not to worry that her husband is back right so he will give them all good and she too anticipated that and is waiting for MondayLOL

In regards with Sid, he still respects Nivi very much and cares for her. So something major should happen in regards to thier past to Nivi then only he will open his mouth.
Like Divya blaming Nivi with Sid or Hema blaming Nivi with Sid something like that should happen and it should be only to Nivi. If anything happens to him if everyone blames him he doesnot care but if it happens to Nivi he will definitely open his mouth and clear the past.
And that time it will be only Nivi who can make him understand and make him forgive whoever blames her Divya/Hema.
Hopefully I answered your question
[/QUOTE]

yes, milee...of course you can call me "Simi". But you know I was hoping the past would have come out when Nivi was accused of having affair with S. But it did not come out. which was sad bcos it was a perfect reason for it to come out.

See CT shud balance things out. Sometimes they show too much of 1 thing and ignore other things. 

And have you thought how DD will feel if the truth comes out bcos Sid is trying to protect Nivi and does not want to ppl to accuse or blame her???  DD will feel bad (even though I hate her). she will feel she is incompetent in Sid's eye. She will feel Sid never trusted her. she will feel Sid could not open up to her but for Nivi he is willing to open up the past. THIS IS VERY BAD Milee. Sid should not do this. the very person DD is feeling insecure about..Sid is caring for that person and opening up but here his wife (DD) is struggling to open him up and to accept their relationship but he is so adamant about change.

After marriage the whole responsibility of success falls on Sidya and them only. If Sidya's marriage FAIL then responsibility should be placed on Sid's shoulders mainly. not bcos of his past with Nivi but his INABILITY to open up and to tell DD his past and to move on fast enough. and inability to accept DD as his wife.
its all his fault. but person accusing Nivi will not think that. They just want to blame someone and who better than Niv..I mean common. There is a limit right?? 
[/QUOTE]
I know Simi, I wanted him to tell Divya the truth before marriage itself or atleast after marriage when Divya said I will wait for you. But it took complete u turn. But as this is Nivi's story everything should pass thru her I think. That is the reason they are not showing Sid tell Divya anything directly and Divya too not asking Sid directly and this stupid Divya is taking her stupid Mom's stupid advices and digging her own grave.

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty, I love that show. It is sooooo hilarious. we both watch it studiouslyLOLLOL get it studiously.

No Sweetie, our Viren is not that kind of person. He too knows his limits yaar. Don't you worry his words will be like slaps.

Remember the marriage confrontation scene when he said "Nivedita sharma Sood khandan ki bahu banegi aur esay koyi bhi nahi roksaktha" at that time CC tears rolled down a big tight slap on her face. "TAAT"

I can be geeky too when its needed LOL

I know Viren will never cross his limits and I prefer symbolic slaps any day on real ones. And sometimes words can hurt more than any physical injuries. But I want him to get it all out tomorrow. God how many time he has to do this. I hope this the last time we are seeing Nivi being thrown out or dragged out by CC.

I know dear, I cannot tolerate one more Nivi dragging scenes. Its getting over board.
I can say just like Faiza that I don't want Viren to come at the end like a filmy hero to protect his Wifey.

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
OK lets not talk about Sid-Divya nonsense.
Who wants to place a bet with me that next time Nivi's pallu is going to get stuck its because Viren is holding it.EmbarrassedWinkLOL

nutssimran728Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

I am waiting to see Viren putting bangles on Nivi's hands. He could not put the necklace on her but atleast we get to see bangles.

How will Viren make her smile again after this hungama?

coolgirl7simran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index