Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 44)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by simran728

guys, i was joking abt the drunk part..but I had to come up with some ideas right?? maybe he will get drunk  and sulk more and maybe he can say the truth in real SID SULKING STYLE. I have no problem as long as something comes out. hahahahaha

Maybe he can DD can play "TRUTH AND DARE" game ??? Oh man I am laughing pic how Sidya and sitting on their bed and playing this game and how Sid will say "I Pass" on every question. 

LOL Well I am more interested watching NivRen play TRUTH OR DARE. That would be a treat. Wink Anyways I don't what can make that guy talk, I am out of all options, so far we saw only Nivi can make him talk/angry so may be she confront him again and he blurt out but it seems highly unlikely.

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANGROFL. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG ROFL

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???ROFL

BIG BANG THEORY is one of my favorite show. But too bad it's comedy not action. Sorry for going off topic. I really want some action tomorrow. But I don't want any slaps or dishum dishum yaar, no violence he can shout as much as he wants. I really want to slap hard CC, DD, Sid, and YD but I don't want Viren to do that.

Ketty, I love that show. It is sooooo hilarious. we both watch it studiouslyLOLLOL get it studiously.

No Sweetie, our Viren is not that kind of person. He too knows his limits yaar. Don't you worry his words will be like slaps.

Remember the marriage confrontation scene when he said "Nivedita sharma Sood khandan ki bahu banegi aur esay koyi bhi nahi roksaktha" at that time CC tears rolled down a big tight slap on her face. "TAAT"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

I know ..if Nivren play T&D then I want Viren to Dare nivi. he shud give his white shirt (date wali ) to Nivi and ask her to wear that and come in front of him...oh man..VIREN WILL FAINT. ..i want to see him faint...I am only think this boldly after reading Suchi's retreat and becoming desperate to see their closeness even more on screen. 

LOL we are talking about hindi drama dear. And Nivi being Nivi and knowing Viren, I think she will never choose dare, she will prefer truth. But I don't mind your version at all. Wink

simran728milee1014ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Millie wonderful post and points I never said he is bad person he is good person I agree with every point but not speaking is not his patience to me its weakness and cowardness. If he can't bear any false blame to him then how can he bear the false blame on his mother and Nivi. On wedding confrontation he did not budge even a single word when his dadi, chachi were blaming Nivi for being characterless that usne unke ladke ko fasaya hai and all. I doubt even if HL/DD blame Nivi in front of him he wouldn't budge the moment they blame him he will shout at wrong time. He could never stand for truth and moreover couldn't tell the truth to even Divya about his past with Nivi even when she asked. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

guys please agree with me on this point..Cry

milee where are you??Confused

BUT I HOPE NOW VIREN CLOSES HIS BEDROOM DOOR AND THEY SLEEP ON THE SAME BED Wink..OH GOD PLEASE SHOW US THAT..SUCHI HAS GONE ALL OUT TO THE KISS AND WE ARE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BED??? PLEASE CT...THINK..TAKE THINGS FORWARD PLS.

What's with you girls and same bed?LOL It will happen dear patience please patience. Sabar ka phal meeta hota hai.

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty, I love that show. It is sooooo hilarious. we both watch it studiouslyLOLLOL get it studiously.

No Sweetie, our Viren is not that kind of person. He too knows his limits yaar. Don't you worry his words will be like slaps.

Remember the marriage confrontation scene when he said "Nivedita sharma Sood khandan ki bahu banegi aur esay koyi bhi nahi roksaktha" at that time CC tears rolled down a big tight slap on her face. "TAAT"

I can be geeky too when its needed LOL

I know Viren will never cross his limits and I prefer symbolic slaps any day on real ones. And sometimes words can hurt more than any physical injuries. But I want him to get it all out tomorrow. God how many time he has to do this. I hope this the last time we are seeing Nivi being thrown out or dragged out by CC.

milee1014simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boyWinkLOL

Hi Milee how r u?? so glad you are online..oh, your niece must have been tormented by the whole episode. Even I did not watch it bcos did not have the guts. just saw the last part. 

ok, please tell me according to you ....what will take Sid to open this mouth abt his past to DD. I mean you can make up here and make your own story. you know the characters very well..so what do you think will push Sid?? I mean he lost his love, his friend, his bro's respect, NT dadi respect..KS respect....will BS push him to keep up?? or will he never speak up?? plz tell me bcos this whole past thing is killing me and making me anxious. 
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simi(can I callyou that), I am doing much better thankyou. And yes, poor my niece is so sad but I told her not to worry that her husband is back right so he will give them all good and she too anticipated that and is waiting for MondayLOL

In regards with Sid, he still respects Nivi very much and cares for her. So something major should happen in regards to thier past to Nivi then only he will open his mouth.
Like Divya blaming Nivi with Sid or Hema blaming Nivi with Sid something like that should happen and it should be only to Nivi. If anything happens to him if everyone blames him he doesnot care but if it happens to Nivi he will definitely open his mouth and clear the past.
And that time it will be only Nivi who can make him understand and make him forgive whoever blames her Divya/Hema.
Hopefully I answered your question
[/QUOTE]

yes, milee...of course you can call me "Simi". But you know I was hoping the past would have come out when Nivi was accused of having affair with S. But it did not come out. which was sad bcos it was a perfect reason for it to come out.

See CT shud balance things out. Sometimes they show too much of 1 thing and ignore other things. 

And have you thought how DD will feel if the truth comes out bcos Sid is trying to protect Nivi and does not want to ppl to accuse or blame her???  DD will feel bad (even though I hate her). she will feel she is incompetent in Sid's eye. She will feel Sid never trusted her. she will feel Sid could not open up to her but for Nivi he is willing to open up the past. THIS IS VERY BAD Milee. Sid should not do this. the very person DD is feeling insecure about..Sid is caring for that person and opening up but here his wife (DD) is struggling to open him up and to accept their relationship but he is so adamant about change.

After marriage the whole responsibility of success falls on Sidya and them only. If Sidya's marriage FAIL then responsibility should be placed on Sid's shoulders mainly. not bcos of his past with Nivi but his INABILITY to open up and to tell DD his past and to move on fast enough. and inability to accept DD as his wife.
its all his fault. but person accusing Nivi will not think that. They just want to blame someone and who better than Niv..I mean common. There is a limit right?? 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

yes, milee...of course you can call me "Simi". But you know I was hoping the past would have come out when Nivi was accused of having affair with S. But it did not come out. which was sad bcos it was a perfect reason for it to come out.

See CT shud balance things out. Sometimes they show too much of 1 thing and ignore other things. 

And have you thought how DD will feel if the truth comes out bcos Sid is trying to protect Nivi and does not want to ppl to accuse or blame her???  DD will feel bad (even though I hate her). she will feel she is incompetent in Sid's eye. She will feel Sid never trusted her. she will feel Sid could not open up to her but for Nivi he is willing to open up the past. THIS IS VERY BAD Milee. Sid should not do this. the very person DD is feeling insecure about..Sid is caring for that person and opening up but here his wife (DD) is struggling to open him up and to accept their relationship but he is so adamant about change.

After marriage the whole responsibility of success falls on Sidya and them only. If Sidya's marriage FAIL then responsibility should be placed on Sid's shoulders mainly. not bcos of his past with Nivi but his INABILITY to open up and to tell DD his past and to move on fast enough. and inability to accept DD as his wife.
its all his fault. but person accusing Nivi will not think that. They just want to blame someone and who better than Niv..I mean common. There is a limit right?? 

HL already accused Nivi for problems in Sidya's marriage, she didn't even once thought that it can be Sid and not Nivi. That is the another reason I want Sid to come forward and tell everything to DD because longer this stays hidden from DD, it will create bigger problem for Nivi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index