Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 43)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

You made a complete sense Millie true I agree with you about him and maybe you are right but still I am angry at him because he never trusted Nivi even as friend. Just imagine if he was her husband then CC had declared her mad and admitted to mental hospital and he would have agreed to it too.
Yes, I can imagine that he is very easy to manipulate, Nivi's life would have been hell.
But I want him to change soon, it is good for the family and for his married life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.
I am not peom person sweetheart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Wow Simi what a way but I doubt he will speak even then I want you shoud get Divya drunk and she starts ranting over him and blaming him then he will start speaking up like parrot. I also loved all your posts jaan

LOL I totally agree Rach he won't even speak when he is drunk, i think he will sulk more. I hate seeing his sulking face. In maha episode, i think he felt ashamed looking at NT Dadi. I know NT dadi now will never ask him how he can let this happen, but will really like if she does, I want to see how he can answer her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
guys please agree with me on this point..Cry

milee where are you??Confused

BUT I HOPE NOW VIREN CLOSES HIS BEDROOM DOOR AND THEY SLEEP ON THE SAME BED Wink..OH GOD PLEASE SHOW US THAT..SUCHI HAS GONE ALL OUT TO THE KISS AND WE ARE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BED??? PLEASE CT...THINK..TAKE THINGS FORWARD PLS.

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Wow Simi what a way but I doubt he will speak even then I want you shoud get Divya drunk and she starts ranting over him and blaming him then he will start speaking up like parrot. I also loved all your posts jaan

LOL I totally agree Rach he won't even speak when he is drunk, i think he will sulk more. I hate seeing his sulking face. In maha episode, i think he felt ashamed looking at NT Dadi. I know NT dadi now will never ask him how he can let this happen, but will really like if she does, I want to see how he can answer her.

guys, i was joking abt the drunk part..but I had to come up with some ideas right?? maybe he will get drunk  and sulk more and maybe he can say the truth in real SID SULKING STYLE. I have no problem as long as something comes out. hahahahaha

Maybe he can DD can play "TRUTH AND DARE" game ??? Oh man I am laughing picturing how Sidya are sitting on their bed and playing this game and how Sid will say "I Pass" on every question. 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.
I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about NivrenBig smile.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.Big smile
Hey my shova how are you Yesterday I really missed you Jaana Cry you. Leave all the analysis first check my story at page 14 and ashvee continuation at 21 or go directly to 21 and see the combined story and I want the continuation from you sweetu.

Hi Shova, how are you? so good you are here. i was actually taking over pages so i stepped out hoping ppl will come in some time. see page 33.

and yea thanks for liking my posts on Sid. It just too hard to watch him dear. I mean older generation we can still tolerate that they are weak etc etc but how can Sid be so weak??

Maybe he needs to get drunk one day and come home and blurt out eveyrhting. i am sure he will feel better. i still dont buy anyone explanation (sorry milee) that Sid had to say yes DD's promise of not talking to Nivi....

Hey Simran, I am just writing my thoughts you need not agree to it. Just like everyone I was mad at Sid for saying yes to Divya's promise but later on I thought about it why did Sid say Yes. He is not that submissive person and then I figured it out why.
Remember when Divya asked for promise not to talk to Nivi, he did not do it right away he waited for few minutes then he said yes. He thought for a while and remembered all those scenes Nivi saying Di loves you not me, Divya saying I love you, Viren saying we are going to get married.
Sid made a promise to make 3 woment in his life happy. Yes, I am writing 3 because even now Sid still cares for Nivi or rather has that soft corner for Nivi. He could not completely forget her but getting their slowly.
3 women in his life his mom, his wife, his friend exlover & SIL.
1. He promised his mom on the night of KC that he will never give her chance to complain in regards with his married life.
2. Just that morning Nivi asked him not to talk to him ever, even if she is in trouble never to bother about her she can take care of herself. And she requests him to accept her decision.
3. while taking pheras he promised to fulfill all his wife's wishes, and before the promise scene Divya asked him what can you do for our married life and he said anything.
So when he made that promise to Divya he fulfilled wishes of 3 women whom he considers closer to him. He made all 3 women in his life happy but in order to do this he had to lose his dearest friend.

and daybefore yesterday it was Nivi who came to talk to him, and he did not care about Divya's promise at that time he spoke with her. Why because Nivi said not to talk to me, she did not say don't talk to me even if I talk to you. I hope I explained it well, But these are my points and I don't want to impose on anybody.

For me Sid is really good character but his main weakness is his family, he has patience but loses it at the wrong time, and the last weakness is he very strictly follows Maryada. All these 3 major weaknesses of Sid are his own enemies which Chanchal knows very well and utilizes it for her own benefit.

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

guys, i was joking abt the drunk part..but I had to come up with some ideas right?? maybe he will get drunk  and sulk more and maybe he can say the truth in real SID SULKING STYLE. I have no problem as long as something comes out. hahahahaha

Maybe he can DD can play "TRUTH AND DARE" game ??? Oh man I am laughing pic how Sidya and sitting on their bed and playing this game and how Sid will say "I Pass" on every question. 

LOL Well I am more interested watching NivRen play TRUTH OR DARE. That would be a treat. Wink Anyways I don't what can make that guy talk, I am out of all options, so far we saw only Nivi can make him talk/angry so may be she confront him again and he blurt out but it seems highly unlikely.

milee1014simran728Scintillatingxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boyWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Hi Milee how r u?? so glad you are online..oh, your niece must have been tormented by the whole episode. Even I did not watch it bcos did not have the guts. just saw the last part. 

ok, please tell me according to you ....what will take Sid to open this mouth abt his past to DD. I mean you can make up here and make your own story. you know the characters very well..so what do you think will push Sid?? I mean he lost his love, his friend, his bro's respect, NT dadi respect..KS respect....will BS push him to keep up?? or will he never speak up?? plz tell me bcos this whole past thing is killing me and making me anxious. 
[/QUOTE]
Hey Simi(can I callyou that), I am doing much better thankyou. And yes, poor my niece is so sad but I told her not to worry that her husband is back right so he will give them all good and she too anticipated that and is waiting for MondayLOL

In regards with Sid, he still respects Nivi very much and cares for her. So something major should happen in regards to thier past to Nivi then only he will open his mouth.
Like Divya blaming Nivi with Sid or Hema blaming Nivi with Sid something like that should happen and it should be only to Nivi. If anything happens to him if everyone blames him he doesnot care but if it happens to Nivi he will definitely open his mouth and clear the past.
And that time it will be only Nivi who can make him understand and make him forgive whoever blames her Divya/Hema.
Hopefully I answered your question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index