NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee you sent all of us to dreamland by mentioning pallu attokowfying sequence. You better behave otherwise you will have to accompany Nivi to doc's appointment. ๐Ÿ˜† Shova can accompany you guys too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Simran totally loved your WINDEX comment dear, now every time I will use WINDEX I will remember Sid's face. LOL.

Shova toh pehley jayegi, her just friend will take her to the doctor.๐Ÿ˜†
But wasn't it worth I mean my bet post. We all were discussing about Sid on NivRen thread so I thought lets change the topic๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by gmann2010

Is waqt? na to yeh subah ki aarti ka waqt hai nahi shaam ki puja ka, or is waqt lunch puchchane to jayenge nahi. Ha dinner puchchne ja sakte hai. ๐Ÿ˜† But think it's bit late for that too.
Hey Ketty, that's a good one!! See, this is what I mean about this NivRen thread. Things are seriously infectious around here. Now, even you are joining forces with Rach & Simran. Nice going!! ๐Ÿ‘ Love it. Everyone is developing this amazing sense of humor.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian Jaanus๐Ÿค— what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreat๐Ÿ˜†

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...๐Ÿค—

Aashvee how r u?  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Join the club sweetie, now a days everyone is day dreaming and doing something stupid because of NivRen. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OMG!!!! My Speedjet Nivrenian Jaanus๐Ÿค— what awesome discussions are going on here

I was out all day (skiing) and I fell twice (nothing hurt but my dignity) because I was day dreaming about NivRen's snowball fight and kiss from Suchi's awesome retreat๐Ÿ˜†

came back, tried to write my analysis, but it's awful because it's already so late and I still wanted to write...and oh! Most IMPORTANTLY, I cannot be near a laptop and go off to sleep without hugging my beloved jaanus on this thread...So, here goes...๐Ÿค—

Hi Aashvee. ..my jaan you are here...let's rock and party...before VIREN STARTS HIS PARTY TOMORROW....we were missing you so much. Please join our Band Wagon.

Please see my post on page 46 and 47. let me know your thoughts.

i am glad you enjoyed skiiing. i have never been or tried that..but hopefully soon. this march we are going to Aspen Colorado..and I will think of Suchi's retreat with my hubby in those snow covered mountains...HURRAY!!
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova thanks for liking the story do write the continuation as I love it and youwill not spoil it

Simi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ magnitude earthquake Jaan aaj tujhe kya hua funny posts kar rahi hai

Millie don't even try to compare me with Sid๐Ÿ˜ก else I will haunt you in your dreams

Payalmeri Jaanu I loved your points totally you really rock man when you write something you cleanbowled me.
I am not comparing you, I am comparing your Zidd to Sid๐Ÿ˜†
ok everyone....MILEE is requesting all of us to get back to Nivren ....so lets start something please??? pretty plz?? 

but Milee i tried...i asked kya aap bhagwan se kuch mangne gayi thi kya???

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Ktty, that's a good one!! See, this is what I mean about this NivRen thread. Things are seriously infectious around here. Now, even you are joining forces with Rach & Simran. Nic going!! ๐Ÿ‘ Love it. Everyone is developing this amazing sense of humor.

Thanks you sweetheart. Jaisa sang waisa rang. ๐Ÿ˜† We all have mood swings all the time, before we all were getting angry at Sid and now everyone is in comic mood. Just bring Sid or CC again and we all be in angry woman mode again. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by milee1014

I am not comparing you, I am comparing your Zidd to Sid๐Ÿ˜†

hey rach,

arre yaar...main toh sirf sach bol rahi hu...suchi ka retreat itna aacha tha ke kya kehti mein?? i am under the Nivren romantic rubble...what to say dear??

and yea did you see Milee asked a question..WIll Viren catch Nivi's palluu next time it happens or will be some SOOD CHEAP ASS FURNITURE??? please bolo bolo..
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova thanks for liking the story do write the continuation as I love it and youwill not spoil it

Simi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ magnitude earthquake Jaan aaj tujhe kya hua funny posts kar rahi hai

Millie don't even try to compare me with Sid๐Ÿ˜ก else I will haunt you in your dreams

Payalmeri Jaanu I loved your points totally you really rock man when you write something you cleanbowled me.
Hey, Rach, my sweets!! Thanks dear! I love you for this!! ๐Ÿค— But to be quite honest, with you, it is actually you who in a literal sense clean-bowl me, with your crazy eccentric theories and I mean, literally, as I fall off the chair laughing like crazy. And, you know what Rach, I was just thinking yesterday after reading your BH & NL ghost theory that I wonder what all other amazingly wonderful theories of yours have I missed from before? Since, I started following this thread only from like October-end of last year (but was only a silent reader) and then actively stared posting from December. So, clearly I must have missed some real crazy theories of yours and I bet there are ton of them, considering the rate at which you come up day after day..
Originally posted by simran728

Ok so, i agree ..he is SPOT FREE NEGATIVE....thats fine. i agree with you. you dont have to play chaal or game to be negative. just by doing nothing also you can be negative..so thats what sid is right now for us. ...so what do you say..shud we call him "WX" or not..??
Agree with you 2 right now he is actually spotfree negative. Simi he was like this from the beginning his character is not ruined now as in beginning too he never stood up against any injustice against Vandana. I am saying this continuously YD loves him too much that if he had talked to her politely and asked her not to be harsh with his mother then she would have agreed to him Like she agreed to him for his marriage with Nivi if Chanchal was not there then she would never stopped their wedding as after engagement fiasco she was scared due to Sid's injuries and would never crossed her lines if Chanchal never instigated her