Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 41)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boyWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Hi Milee how r u?? so glad you are online..oh, your niece must have been tormented by the whole episode. Even I did not watch it bcos did not have the guts. just saw the last part. 

ok, please tell me according to you ....what will take Sid to open this mouth abt his past to DD. I mean you can make up here and make your own story. you know the characters very well..so what do you think will push Sid?? I mean he lost his love, his friend, his bro's respect, NT dadi respect..KS respect....will BS push him to keep up?? or will he never speak up?? plz tell me bcos this whole past thing is killing me and making me anxious. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anytime Ketty.  I don't know how this guy runs the business. He so easily get manipulated so how doess he run such a huge so called empire,

Totally agree with you. Person who runs whole Sood empire supposed to be shrewd one, who can measure any person and think through before taking any actions. But in Sid case he seems to be really each to manipulate by anyone. I don't know how is running his business, just being a good heart person is not enough but still he seems to get everything because of his submissive nature. Everyone loves him because he is easy to deal with. I hate BS, YD, and VD's mentality. They all are responsible for Sid being loser. 
Nahi Jaan BS and VD taught him to be strong its not the fault of their mentality but when a child looses his father his mother and grandparents who loves him dearly tend to be more pampering and protective as the child is apple of their eyes. I can't blame them and BS loves Viren too but he felt Sid needs him more as he was home, decent and always listens to him ans is responsible when it comes to bussiness whereas Viren never showed interest in listening to them or business but I am sure BS knows the capability of Viren and doesn't want them to get spoiled due to his carelessness therefore is bit strict with him but Yes YD mentality is bad she is strict with Viren because of her own selfish reasons.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

Hi Shova, how are you? so good you are here. i was actually taking over pages so i stepped out hoping ppl will come in some time. see page 33.

and yea thanks for liking my posts on Sid. It just too hard to watch him dear. I mean older generation we can still tolerate that they are weak etc etc but how can Sid be so weak??

Maybe he needs to get drunk one day and come home and blurt out eveyrhting. i am sure he will feel better. i still dont buy anyone explanation (sorry milee) that Sid had to say yes DD's promise of not talking to Nivi....

Aww SimranHugi worring about u thinking where u dissapred to. Its good to be hear as well, i was being a loser yesterday and was feeling sorry and upset so decided not to come and post but jaan posting makes u feel so much better and i am back to my old self again, all thanks to all the lovely posts.HugHug
ROFLSid drunkROFLROFLThants why i love u soo much dear. oh my sid drunk ahahaah cant wait to see that. oh man i want that now, i want to see sid drunk.ROFLROFLGreat idea simran lolz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by milee1014

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.
Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?
I am feeling much better, getting ready for tomorrow big BANGLOL
sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANGROFL. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Jab tum padti hi nahi ho to main kyun likhun big band storyAngry
But millie loved your Big Bang

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 09 January 2011 at 3:44pm

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.
poems??? err i am not much of  writer but will try where do i go to take part???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANGROFL. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG ROFL

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???ROFL

BIG BANG THEORY is one of my favorite show. But too bad it's comedy not action. Sorry for going off topic. I really want some action tomorrow. But I don't want any slaps or dishum dishum yaar, no violence he can shout as much as he wants. I really want to slap hard CC, DD, Sid, and YD but I don't want Viren to do that.

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.
poems??? err i am not much of  writer but will try where do i go to take part???
Shova this is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582511

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.
Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?
I am feeling much better, getting ready for tomorrow big BANGLOL

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANGROFL. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Jab tum padti hi nahi ho to main kyun likhun big band storyAngry
Aww i told u guys naa Rachu will beat me up if i didnt read her story, dear I am soooo sorry dont be mad, u know i read each and every post of urs. Ok i will disspear now and not come untill i read it and replied OK?? happy?? now smile and write another story of Viren's big bang theory please jaan for me please, i love ur stories or else i wont be asking. pleaseCry

simran728milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index