Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 40)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anytime Ketty.  I don't know how this guy runs the business. He so easily get manipulated so how doess he run such a huge so called empire,

Totally agree with you. Person who runs whole Sood empire supposed to be shrewd one, who can measure any person and think through before taking any actions. But in Sid case he seems to be really each to manipulate by anyone. I don't know how is running his business, just being a good heart person is not enough but still he seems to get everything because of his submissive nature. Everyone loves him because he is easy to deal with. I hate BS, YD, and VD's mentality. They all are responsible for Sid being loser. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by milee1014

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.
Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?
I am feeling much better, getting ready for tomorrow big BANGLOL
sorry Rachu dear will read it shortl;y, i missed chating with u guys so cant help not poping in and seeing what everyones writing.

Ok so i couldnt resit not commenting on this post lolz. Milee,  BIG BANGROFL. now i think a new planet is gonna be created with Viren's BIG BANG ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rachu would u like to give us a another story of Viren's BIG BANG theory???ROFLROFLROFLROFL

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Zarmeen how r u sweetie? We are bashing Sid and other brainless Soods. Wanna join?

Anytime Ketty.  I don't know how this guy runs the business. He so easily get manipulated so how doess he run such a huge so called empire,
Hey Zarmeen how are you welcome jaanu.
SHOVA tune abhi tak story nahi padiCry
Millie itni jaldi Sid-Nivi ka past samne nahi aane waala aur na hi Viren zyada bolega as usual yeh kehkar chala jayega ki voh asli mujrim ko samne laker rahega. Mujhe dar hai kahin is chakkar mein uspar hi ilzam na aajaye as bulb already uske paas hai aur 2-4 sabut uske khilaaf hi na nikal aaye. Dadaji, YD, Sid and VD to bahut assani se maan jayenge JAAL sid ki tarah hai jante huye bhi ke Viren is innocent kabhi samne aaker sach nahi bolenge. 
yaar Rach where is ur story
Page 21 combination of me and ashvee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ZARMEENHugHugHugHugHugI just posted and asked about you. u never can guess what i dreamed today lolz. i was dreaming about chatting with u through IFROFLSo darling i have caught ur disease sweets. lolz so how r u, i missed you alot.
Hey Shove this disease is infectious
I know rite??ROFLROFL man when i woke up i came directly hear to see if u were online to tell u this lolz, i was calling u crazy of dreaming about us and now i do the sameROFLROFL.
And ketty you are making us sound like gangsters ROFL by saying "we are bashing sid and other brainless soods"lolzROFL.
ok i better go and read the continuation of Rachu and ashvee's story or else Rachu is gonna do a serious beating up on me lolz.*runs away in fear of the gangster Rachu*
Chalo attleeast we all can go to same pagal khana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Hey my precious. I am back to annoy everyone lolz. so i see some really good discussion going on.I missed quite a bit yesterday :( and still cathing up but anyways i have read the lastest discussion and girls even when we hae nothing to discuss about someone brings out such a good point that again we are discussing and thats what i love.
I wanna say i still havnt read the analysis people wrote for yesterday as i just cant get the time which sucks, but will do shortly so please bear with me,i know that i am slow.

Anyways i just wanted to pop in and say hi to the girls that are online like Rachuu,ketty,anju,milee,simran. I missed you guys soo much.

Anju all my prayers for ur mom,i am glad she is recovering slowly.

Milee u dont know how happy i was to read that u are feeling much better. And ur lovely niece sound like such a sweety,next time you see her give her a hug from me. Yes seeing nivi cry was so heartbreaking and i just fast forwarded the bits lolz so have to watch again to discuss properly, so i can imagin what ur poor darling niece have felt. I think you and her are gonna have competition lolz as she is also seem to be alot crazy about NivrenBig smile.

ok girls i will be hear to discuss and hopefully i can chat today so please someone say hi to me.Big smile
Hey my shova how are you Yesterday I really missed you Jaana Cry you. Leave all the analysis first check my story at page 14 and ashvee continuation at 21 or go directly to 21 and see the combined story and I want the continuation from you sweetu.

Hi Shova, how are you? so good you are here. i was actually taking over pages so i stepped out hoping ppl will come in some time. see page 33.

and yea thanks for liking my posts on Sid. It just too hard to watch him dear. I mean older generation we can still tolerate that they are weak etc etc but how can Sid be so weak??

Maybe he needs to get drunk one day and come home and blurt out eveyrhting. i am sure he will feel better. i still dont buy anyone explanation (sorry milee) that Sid had to say yes DD's promise of not talking to Nivi....

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Millie I completely got what you want to say but still I am angry at him if he can shout at Nivi that how can I hurt dadaji then he could also tell Divya because Nivi is my friend and do you really trust Chanchal chachi he make the smallest things bigger but no he agreed what everyone said. He knew JAAL planned against Keshav and couldn't for once he could think someone might have planned against Nivi too. I am talking about his weak faith if tomorrow chanchal will plan against Divya and create MU then also he will agree. Tommorow when Viren will say anything then his mind will click ya someone is behind her.  
Rachu yyaar how can i go and read ur story when u are putting up such wonderful posts?? I loved what u wrote and i agree. Exactly if he can shout at nivi then why cant he tell divya??why oh why does he have a mouth?? No one is answering this i need to know.

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Shova ketty Millie why don't you write some poems and paricipate in the competion held by Sonia Yaar kya NivRen ke fans hai koi poet hi nahi hai yahan par likhon na please.

Sorry sweetie can't help you over here. Poetry and me Shocked, I can barely write my posts over here. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index