Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 4)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i hope today ...nivi was shaken to the core..about who she shud count on and not..abt her belief in ppl ..and how she trusted them and loved them..

see all this time she use to feel VD, S, and DD, HL know her..love her..bcos they know her from childhood. ..she kept going to each of them with a hope they will understand her bcos they know her since childhood n will help her. but no..they all stood there and she saw their true colors.

and viren does not know her from childhood. he came into her life very late but he is the one who knows her the best after NT. he is her best friend and lover and he knows her heart beat and personality and trusts her..

so, now Nivi shud realize this and start paying attention to Viren and Viren only ...make his fav BT..live and die for him and him only...everyone makes mistakes and misunderstand ppl..but we are taught to learn from the past.

so, I hope Nivi learns not to trust anyone..i will be really mad if tomorrow they show the BT scene where everything is back to normal...i will kill myeslf.. just kidd..but you get the point right?? you all will feel the same way too..

and viren should learn from this too. he shud also not repeat this mistakes. he shud learn how his family can be in his absence...and how torturous CC can be in his absence..to what extent CC and everyone can go to make her life miserable..so make Nivi leave the house...and how everyone else (VD and S) he thought wud help Nivi did not help her and he shud not count on them in future..

pls pls pls i hope they learn from him and CT does not show us some stupid scenes next week where everything is back to normal and everyone is talking to everyone like nothing has happened. I would be pissed then. 
Simran she has realised the importance of Viren in her life and now it is just the matter of accepting it

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihumilee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Simran she has realised the importance of Viren in her life and now it is just the matter of accepting it[/QUOTE]

yes thats true..but i am saying CT shud not show us that everything is back to normal..bcos that wud be too bad...i want them to show that Nivi and Viren have learnt something from this experience and hence they are more aware now and more alert. they should NOT SHOW BT SCENE where everyone is sitting and giggling and talking and laughing like before..bcos that wud be stupid. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wowww one moree Nivren thread . awosome . lovelyy descripition Navzzz ,lovedd it

Okk gals now i m leavngggg . will talk 2 all of u tomm .byeeee lovee u a;;

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I watched the entire episode, BIG MISTAKE, now I can't stop crying or trembling Cry If I had to describe this episode in one word, I would say highly 'Sadistic' Cry

I just read this first line and started laughing loudly..sorry..did not mean to but the way you said "BIG MISTAKE Cry" made me laugh sooooooo muuuccccchhh...Big smilelet me go and read the whole analysis now. 

and yea thanks in advance. Tongue

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz, I absolutely loved your analysis, or maybe I should thank Rach for asking you to write one on today's episode. And the best part was, that I was just thinking of posting that we all (me, Simran, Faiza, Moni & even Rach) have done our part for today's episode in the other thread  but we have yet to read an analysis from our 'pros' - You, Milee, Anju & Aashvee and voala, there was your analysis. On a personal note, quite honestly, I actually started crying reading your analysis, where you mentioned about your Dad!! Bless your heart, dear, that must have been such a difficult time for you. So, good to know that your family survived the crisis. And, thanks Navz for sharing such a personal moment of yours with all of us here in your analysis.

Edited by Excruciating - 08 January 2011 at 3:04pm

shana_83milee1014sihugmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Bye Bye My Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Monii Di Wink
Sweeet NivRen Dreams, Well Viren Wink
Take Care!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Wow Simi so good so true I love each and everyword you said yep but I doubt after monday's confrontation they will make everything normal from tuesday like they do everytime. I am just waiting how Viren is going to prove Nivi innocent and really waiting to see the extent of his love.

shana_83simran728milee1014sihuzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Wowww one moree Nivren thread . awosome . lovelyy descripition Navzzz ,lovedd it

Okk gals now i m leavngggg . will talk 2 all of u tomm .byeeee lovee u a;;

bye moni...see u later...i did not forget abt your analysis babe. I read it and i wanted to comment on it and kept reading something else. I so loved it yaar...please believe me..and thanks for taking the efforts, believing in yourself and putting your feelings out in the open for us. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU!!!

I loved this part soo mucchhh

She feels somethng inside her asif some1 is calling her , some1 is watngg for her so tht she could b saved by all these evils .n she just reralizes it ki it none other cn b VIREN her ANGEL , her LOVE , her LIFE , her SUPPORT , her everythng . She just releases her hand fr CC anyhu n runs outside direction where her heart was telling her 2 run . She keeps running n huggsss Viren .n OMGGGG for me tht moment was freezzeed .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014sihugmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index