Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow Simi so good so true I love each and everyword you said yep but I doubt after monday's confrontation they will make everything normal from tuesday like they do everytime. I am just waiting how Viren is going to prove Nivi innocent and really waiting to see the extent of his love.

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wowww one moree Nivren thread . awosome . lovelyy descripition Navzzz ,lovedd it

Okk gals now i m leavngggg . will talk 2 all of u tomm .byeeee lovee u a;;

bye moni...see u later...i did not forget abt your analysis babe. I read it and i wanted to comment on it and kept reading something else. I so loved it yaar...please believe me..and thanks for taking the efforts, believing in yourself and putting your feelings out in the open for us. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU!!!

I loved this part soo mucchhh

She feels somethng inside her asif some1 is calling her , some1 is watngg for her so tht she could b saved by all these evils .n she just reralizes it ki it none other cn b VIREN her ANGEL , her LOVE , her LIFE , her SUPPORT , her everythng . She just releases her hand fr CC anyhu n runs outside direction where her heart was telling her 2 run . She keeps running n huggsss Viren .n OMGGGG for me tht moment was freezzeed .
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Simi so good so true I love each and everyword you said yep but I doubt after monday's confrontation they will make everything normal from tuesday like they do everytime. I am just waiting how Viren is going to prove Nivi innocent and really waiting to see the extent of his love.

Don't worry Rach he will coz after the rope incident he had to leave for Dehli the same day so now he is back he will definitely gonna do something.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navz wonderful analysis sweetie. Loved each and every word you have written and again my water works is started, don't know what's going on, just can't seem to stop it. I haven't seen NT-Yash-Keshav scene but felt every emotions by reading your description. I truly admire NT dadi and Yash for their courage. I don't know how Keshav turned out to be so weak even after having such a strong mother. And look on CC's face in last scene was priceless, first when Nivi got out from her hand, she was furious as she didn't see Viren but as soon as she saw whom Nivi was running towards, she turned totally cold with fear.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Navi lovely analysis as always and I totally agree with u I was also sobbing when I saw both the Nivren scenes. They were so heart wrenching. But u know what how much we talk against MP track but this track brought Nivren closer and thanks to this MP Nivi now knows that true colors of her so called friend who knew her from childhood and was apparently in love with her, her so called sister for whom she sacrificed her love though I'm happy abt it coz what she got in return is undoubtdly the best in the world and what she deserved in form of Viren.

Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Navz I loved your analysis so much thanks for writing it for me the way you described NivRen pain, NT dadi love and concern and her tigress mode was beautiful and wonderful. I love you for that. On monday they will see the tiger who will show his true colors to his family.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi lovely analysis as always and I totally agree with u I was also sobbing when I saw both the Nivren scenes. They were so heart wrenching. But u know what how much we talk against MP track but this track brought Nivren closer and thanks to this MP Nivi now knows that true colors of her so called friend who knew her from childhood and was apparently in love with her, her so called sister for whom she sacrificed her love though I'm happy abt it coz what she got in return is undoubtdly the best in the world and what she deserved in form of Viren.

You are absolutely right Zarmeen, MP track speed up Nivi's realization process and brought them together. What a contrast between last maha episode and this one. In last one Nivi was running away from Viren and going to VD and DD and today she was running away from them and going to Viren. MP track opened her eyes and now she can clearly see their true faces, and know that none of them are going to stand with her, it only Viren who will be with her no matter what.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Navz, I absolutely loved your analysis, or maybe I should thank Rach for asking you to write one on today's episode. And the best part was, that I was just thinking of posting that we all (me, Simran, Faiza, Moni & even Rach) have done our part for today's episode in the other thread  but we have yet to read an analysis from our 'pros' - You, Milee, Anju & Aashvee and voala, there was your analysis. On a personal note, quite honestly, I actually started crying reading your analysis, where you mentioned about your Dad!! Bless your heart, dear, that must have been such a difficult time for you. So, good to know that your family survived the crisis. And, thanks Navz for sharing such a personal moment of yours with all of us here in your analysis.

Payal, am glad you liked my analysis sweetie. The reason I shared this very very personal experience of mine is because of two reasons. One was that it takes a lot to make me sob like this !! Yes I get teary and moist eyes, but it is very rarely that I sob so much !! And second is that I know from personal experience how much a heart bypass takes all your physical and emotional strength, because it is sooooo painful after the surgery, because they cut your ribs to get to the heart during surgery, so just imagine NT's strength still after going through a surgery of this sort !!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Navs Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Thank You So Much Navs Dii, Thank Youu!!!
The Way In Which You Describe All The Small Bits That We Miss Out. Like I Don't Think ANYONE Noticed The Hand Rubbing Part Besides You! ...
It's The Little Things That Make The BIG Difference ..

Just Hope Next Week They Do Justics To All NivRen Scenes Lost This Week ...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

You are absolutely right Zarmeen, MP track speed up Nivi's realization process and brought them together. What a contrast between last maha episode and this one. In last one Nivi was running away from Viren and going to VD and DD and today she was running away from them and going to Viren. MP track opened her eyes and now she can clearly see their true faces, and know that none of them are going to stand with her, it only Viren who will be with her no matter what.

Coz HL was never close to her but DD, Nivi  broke up all her relations to make that dumbo happy though I know that dumbo does'nt now abt it but still she is her sister atleast one can trust her sister but she is so dumb that don't have any words for her dumbnes coz the level of her dumbness cannot be described in words. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago