India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 39)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Millie I completely got what you want to say but still I am angry at him if he can shout at Nivi that how can I hurt dadaji then he could also tell Divya because Nivi is my friend and do you really trust Chanchal chachi he make the smallest things bigger but no he agreed what everyone said. He knew JAAL planned against Keshav and couldn't for once he could think someone might have planned against Nivi too. I am talking about his weak faith if tomorrow chanchal will plan against Divya and create MU then also he will agree. Tommorow when Viren will say anything then his mind will click ya someone is behind her.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.

Hey Zarmeen how r u sweetie? We are bashing Sid and other brainless Soods. Wanna join?

Anytime Ketty.  I don't know how this guy runs the business. He so easily get manipulated so how doess he run such a huge so called empire,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ZARMEENHugHugHugHugHugI just posted and asked about you. u never can guess what i dreamed today lolz. i was dreaming about chatting with u through IFROFLSo darling i have caught ur disease sweets. lolz so how r u, i missed you alot.
Hey Shove this disease is infectious
I know rite??ROFLROFL man when i woke up i came directly hear to see if u were online to tell u this lolz, i was calling u crazy of dreaming about us and now i do the sameROFLROFL.
And ketty you are making us sound like gangsters ROFL by saying "we are bashing sid and other brainless soods"lolzROFL.
ok i better go and read the continuation of Rachu and ashvee's story or else Rachu is gonna do a serious beating up on me lolz.*runs away in fear of the gangster Rachu*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

We all are angrier at Sid than anyone else today. Everyone of us wants to hurt him somehow. LOL I agree with u all, Milee, Rach and Shova that Sid needs to come out clear regarding his past with his wife, everyone else knows about it, so only DD is the one whom he has to tell everything, and it matters her the most. But past or no past, Nivi is still a family member and wife of his younger brother whom he knew from childhood. If he wanted he could have told that to DD, but he is a coward and just don't like to get into confrontations. He always chooses the easy way out of situations that makes me more angry at him. You can not avoid issues by closing your eyes shut. That's why I really want Viren to question him that how can he allow others to behave with Nivi like that. How as a brother he ever going to trust him again.
Agree ketty, argh i dunno what i  will do to sid yaar, why does he have a mouth?? Answer that question of mine plz cause i am really curious to know why the hell does sid have a mouth if he cant use it????AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?
I am feeling much better, getting ready for tomorrow big BANGLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Zarmeen how r u sweetie? We are bashing Sid and other brainless Soods. Wanna join?

Anytime Ketty.  I don't know how this guy runs the business. He so easily get manipulated so how doess he run such a huge so called empire,
Hey Zarmeen how are you welcome jaanu.
SHOVA tune abhi tak story nahi padiCry
Millie itni jaldi Sid-Nivi ka past samne nahi aane waala aur na hi Viren zyada bolega as usual yeh kehkar chala jayega ki voh asli mujrim ko samne laker rahega. Mujhe dar hai kahin is chakkar mein uspar hi ilzam na aajaye as bulb already uske paas hai aur 2-4 sabut uske khilaaf hi na nikal aaye. Dadaji, YD, Sid and VD to bahut assani se maan jayenge JAAL sid ki tarah hai jante huye bhi ke Viren is innocent kabhi samne aaker sach nahi bolenge. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?
I am feeling much better, getting ready for tomorrow big BANGLOL
Yaar I wont be able to sleep again tonite

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Zarmeen how are you welcome jaanu.
SHOVA tune abhi tak story nahi padiCry
Millie itni jaldi Sid-Nivi ka past samne nahi aane waala aur na hi Viren zyada bolega as usual yeh kehkar chala jayega ki voh asli mujrim ko samne laker rahega. Mujhe dar hai kahin is chakkar mein uspar hi ilzam na aajaye as bulb already uske paas hai aur 2-4 sabut uske khilaaf hi na nikal aaye. Dadaji, YD, Sid and VD to bahut assani se maan jayenge JAAL sid ki tarah hai jante huye bhi ke Viren is innocent kabhi samne aaker sach nahi bolenge. 
yaar Rach where is ur story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index