Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 38)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Thanks ketty , u are such a sweety.i missed u guys alot too, u guys are wonderful and never leave my head. where is Zarmeen i need to tell her that also i was dreaming about chatting with her through IF and i wake up and get into a laughing fit as just 2 days ago i was telling her how crazy she is and now i am dreaming about posting to herLOL,crazy naa??

Yes ketty i am wating for tomorrow, but i to tell u the truth i kinda liked the maha episode well actually to watchable scenes at least. And yes i will break the CTs head if they dont make Viren fully distroy the whole house tomorrow.I want viren to rip everyone apart(except nivi,dadi and yash),shread them to bits, and through them into a well(like milee precious suggested). lolz i love the word "drago clan" as well suits them perfectly naa??

Loved what you said. These stupid, brainless, idiots who called themselves Soods (Viren, Nivi, BS r exceptions) brings out worse in us. I just don't remember hating any characters as much as I hate them right now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

hey thanks sweety, and by the way i am shova but we met before rite?? anyways thanks for liking our siggy but the ones i am using well Navz made it so all credit goes to her for making such wonderful avis. they are awsome rite??

THANKS NAVZ sweety for making them for us.Hug
   your welcome yaar 
 i think that we have meet yaar 
  yeah they are awesome yaar 
  i can not keep my eyes away yaar 
 i love staring at them yaar 
 love vrien yaar

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.
ZARMEENHugHugHugHugHugI just posted and asked about you. u never can guess what i dreamed today lolz. i was dreaming about chatting with u through IFROFLSo darling i have caught ur disease sweets. lolz so how r u, i missed you alot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Hey Zarmeen how r u sweetie? We are bashing Sid and other brainless Soods. Wanna join?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks ketty , u are such a sweety.i missed u guys alot too, u guys are wonderful and never leave my head. where is Zarmeen i need to tell her that also i was dreaming about chatting with her through IF and i wake up and get into a laughing fit as just 2 days ago i was telling her how crazy she is and now i am dreaming about posting to herLOL,crazy naa??

Yes ketty i am wating for tomorrow, but i to tell u the truth i kinda liked the maha episode well actually to watchable scenes at least. And yes i will break the CTs head if they dont make Viren fully distroy the whole house tomorrow.I want viren to rip everyone apart(except nivi,dadi and yash),shread them to bits, and through them into a well(like milee precious suggested). lolz i love the word "drago clan" as well suits them perfectly naa??

Loved what you said. These stupid, brainless, idiots who called themselves Soods (Viren, Nivi, BS r exceptions) brings out worse in us. I just don't remember hating any characters as much as I hate them right now.
thanks ketty,dude i am really angry with them as well. well what do u expect,people like the sood(except viren,nivi and BS) are to be hated by all naa, look at their way of thinking, its just is soo discusting uff. Yeh  ketty i see we are both using that word Hate lolz but sweets i think i do truley hate all the hatable soods(with that i mean everyone except the 3 angels viren,nivi and BS).

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.
Much better Milee how r u feeling now?

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

ZARMEENHugHugHugHugHugI just posted and asked about you. u never can guess what i dreamed today lolz. i was dreaming about chatting with u through IFROFLSo darling i have caught ur disease sweets. lolz so how r u, i missed you alot.
Hey Shove this disease is infectious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok Shova Preciousssss, I will tell you when I talk to my niece about NivRen.
So he is not your Bus Boy but Just a Friend, oh good development within two days. Kya chal raha hai (just joking). I think now I should stop spamming.LOL
thanks milee precioussss( i think u are not scared anymore naa of golam as we call eachother this all the time now lolz), for telling me, cant wait.
And i will be sending u a PM soon so u can stop spamming this thread lolz .

simran728milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index