India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 37)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
We all are angrier at Sid than anyone else today. Everyone of us wants to hurt him somehow. LOL I agree with u all, Milee, Rach and Shova that Sid needs to come out clear regarding his past with his wife, everyone else knows about it, so only DD is the one whom he has to tell everything, and it matters her the most. But past or no past, Nivi is still a family member and wife of his younger brother whom he knew from childhood. If he wanted he could have told that to DD, but he is a coward and just don't like to get into confrontations. He always chooses the easy way out of situations that makes me more angry at him. You can not avoid issues by closing your eyes shut. That's why I really want Viren to question him that how can he allow others to behave with Nivi like that. How as a brother he ever going to trust him again.

Edited by gmann2010 - 09 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey my precious girls, how are you all doing today. Before you all ask, I am doing much better today.And anxiously waiting for monday. And as Simran alerted us waiting for Viren Sood tornado which is going to hit Sood dragon (I think dragon will be ashamed if we call them that) clanLOL

YOu know my poor sweet niece watched the episode yesterday and was so sad that she text me in the night saying Atta it is sooooooo sadddddd. I just spoke with her, I told her why did you watch teh episode I specifically asked you not to watch but she said its ok Atta I wanted to watch but its really so sad how that Chanchal lady was trying to say those things to Nivi. She too did not like Sid not standing up for Nivi and she too is waiting anxiously for tomorrowLOL she is anxiour how Viren will balst all Sood clan.

I see Anju, how are you doing. How's mom doing convey my namasthe to her. Missed your analysis yesterday.
Let me read other posts and be right back
Hey Millie how are you I am happy that you recovered one more question everyone knows how much chanchal loves Nivi then how could they believe that she must have talked softly to her and didn't do anything to enrange Nivi. She said leave her alone and everyone including VD and Sid left the room and didn't budge why to leave the room and we can talk to her.
That is what I never understand with VD & Sid. I put the same question I can believe that YD & DD fell for CC but VD & Sid they know that CC hates Nivi to the core. VD I can understand poor lady doesnot have that much courage but still she shows sometimes and speaks up but Sid he never does speak up specially infront of family. That is the reason I was saying yesterday that he needs to cross that maryada limit, he cannot just keep quite all the time.
I will tell you one thing until and unless Sid-Nivi past comes infront of the family and everyone knows what happened Sid cannot ever protect or speak for Nivi in the absence of Viren. Because if you see he was so adamant to take Nivi to the doctor until Divya questioned him with what's with Nivi thing, he became silent and said yes for the doctor even though he was so restless after saying yes. I think he is worried if the past comes out what will happen but it needs to come out for a clear future. Did I make any sense.
I agree Milie this shows he still caters the feelings for Nivi and haven't fully overcomed that I mean last chingari is still there because if that was not the case he would have answered her that she is a family member and before that she is my childhood friend, my brother's wife and in his absence I can't take the decision but I am not saying about this point here I can understand but how he fell in Chanchal's trap. I mean when he knew how chanchal is and he also knew Nivi is disturbed right now he should try to not let any haters near her doesn't he think that If Nivi is little bit disturbed also Chanchal will make it bigger problem in these circumstances he should not let Chanchal near Nivi instead he accepted that Chanchal must have done sweettalk with Nivi and she was shouting unnessarily. A person you loved so much can't you for once think even she could be saying truth VD did went with her to check. On friday when he was thinking about incident I thought he will try to find the clue but he didn't do anything even as friend.  
Rachu, that is what I am saying he cannot do anything until and unless his past comes infront of the family.
You see he cannot stop CC to go near Nivi, if he does people will ask him questions why is he stopping her MIL and what is it with him and Nivi. If he himself wants to go and talk to her or calm her, he cannot do that because DD will question him about his relation with Nivi. That is the reason I am saying that their past needs to come out if not Sid cannot ever protect or speak up for Nivi even in the future. He won't talk about it, Nivi won't talk about it so it should come out in a different manner and I am really waiting for that to come out.
Did you get it what I want to say.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova welcome back sweetie. Missed you yesterday. Waiting eagerly for tomorrow to see who all r going to get destroy. LOL I will hate it if CT disappoint us with mere few angry lines from him. I want full blown confrontation with each and everyone of that dragon clan. (Milee thanks to come up with name, its perfect).
Thanks ketty , u are such a sweety.i missed u guys alot too, u guys are wonderful and never leave my head. where is Zarmeen i need to tell her that also i was dreaming about chatting with her through IF and i wake up and get into a laughing fit as just 2 days ago i was telling her how crazy she is and now i am dreaming about posting to herLOL,crazy naa??

Yes ketty i am wating for tomorrow, but i to tell u the truth i kinda liked the maha episode well actually to watchable scenes at least. And yes i will break the CTs head if they dont make Viren fully distroy the whole house tomorrow.I want viren to rip everyone apart(except nivi,dadi and yash),shread them to bits, and through them into a well(like milee precious suggested). lolz i love the word "drago clan" as well suits them perfectly naa??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey Shova, Oh thanks "My Preciousssss" and I will give her hug next time. She just started so not yet there like us.
So How is your bus boyWinkLOL
oh milee u will be surprised jaan cause i have a feeling ur neice will be just as crazy i can feel it lolz and usually my feelings come out true so u better tell me each time ur neice says something about Nivren ok??Lolz.

err bus boy well he is fine, but not "Mine" yet lolz, just a friend so u can drop the "your" from the sentense "How is your bus boy".  lolz. oh my i didnt tell u naa that we met again,infact twice??that completly sliped out of my mind. sorry will tell u in details through PM ok as i know navz will come an break my fingers if i start spamming again lolz. I am such a spammerLOL 
Ok Shova Preciousssss, I will tell you when I talk to my niece about NivRen.
So he is not your Bus Boy but Just a Friend, oh good development within two days. Kya chal raha hai (just joking). I think now I should stop spamming.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

hey everyone!!! how are u?
 i just want say that i really like your analysis , it makes me feel better and sometime bad 
  but all is good 
  i can not wait for monday yaar 
NivRenDeewani and anjubala 
   love your siggy box yaar 
  they are perfect yaar

hey thanks sweety, and by the way i am shova but we met before rite?? anyways thanks for liking our siggy but the ones i am using well Navz made it so all credit goes to her for making such wonderful avis. they are awsome rite??

THANKS NAVZ sweety for making them for us.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

We all are angrier at Sid than anyone else today. Everyone of us wants to hurt him somehow. LOL I agree with u all, Milee, Rach and Shova that Sid needs to come out clear regarding his past with his wife, everyone else knows about it, so only DD is the one whom he has to tell everything, and it matters her the most. But past or no past, Nivi is still a family member and wife of his younger brother whom he knew from childhood. If he wanted he could have told that to DD, but he is a coward and just don't like to get into confrontations. He always chooses the easy way out of situations that makes me more angry at him. You can not avoid issues by closing your eyes shut. That's why I really want Viren to question him that how can he allow others to behave with Nivi like that. How as a brother he ever going to trust him again.
Ketty, I was thinking the same I won't mind if Viren in a heated argument blurts out Sid's past tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello all Girls how r u guy doing and what r we discussing here.
Hey Zarmeen, how are you doing? How is your pain all back to normal.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index