India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 34)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
what could be a better GIFT for Viren for standing up for Nivi today.....??

Nivi will ask him to sleep on the same bed as her.."please yahan so jao..mere saath..." 

Viren will think "maybe she is scared and hence asking me ?" ....but he is in for a surprise....he does not realize right away something is diff about Nivi's behavior..just like Suchi's scene

but he will realize ..what he see diff in Nivi is her realization he will help her to confess and we will Nivi saying I love u pretty soon. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Excruciating

My hope for tomorrow is that while Viren is yelling at everyone in the Sood clan and implying that this is someone's saagizh, I want him to bring up the bulb issue. I want him to show the bulb which works perfectly and indicate that it was found by the gardener in the bushes, so that, then NT dadi who is also standing there, can than tell Viren & everyone, what she saw on that night. True, this is not going to help identify the MP but at least, this way, there will be some tangible proof for everyone that what Viren & Nivi are implying could be right..

i still feel the proof lies in Viren camera......he will look at the pics and see someone with the rope..and then the bulb scene will click him and he will keep an eye on that person...and then catch them...Viren cannot bring the bulb thing bcos there is no proof the bulb in garden is same as the one from Lib. SO, he need to find some more proof before he raises any fingers...thats my POV. once he as proof only then he will open up..

BUT I HOPE NOW VIREN CLOSES HIS BEDROOM DOOR AND THEY SLEEP ON THE SAME BED..OH GOD PLEASE SHOW US THAT..SUCHI HAS GONE ALL OUT TO THE KISS AND WE ARE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BED??? PLEASE CT...THINK..TAKE THINGS FORWARD PLS.

I also have feeling that something might be in camera. And he need some solid proof before telling them. Bulb thing can help him to start putting 2 and 2 together, but still he needs to find out a motive why this things are happening with Nivi. But I want Viren to talk to NT dadi in private so they can talk and Viren can find out about person leaving Sood house on bulb incident night.

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
I also have feeling that something might be in camera. And he need some solid proof before telling them. Bulb thing can help him to start putting 2 and 2 together, but still he needs to find out a motive why this things are happening with Nivi. But I want Viren to talk to NT dadi in private so they can talk and Viren can find out about person leaving Sood house on bulb incident night.
[/QUOTE]

yea i think NT will surely talk to Viren now that he is back. earlier she wanted to talk to him but could not and now that Viren has challenged everyone then for sure NT will help him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

OMG..I have taken over this page?? 5 posts by me and no reply??? where is RACHUUUU??? how come no one is saying anything? i see all are liking my posts but no comments?? common girls??? join the "Nivren Guessing Party" bcos CT have done their best to make us this way...hehehe. please say something..or are you all in deep thoughts??? 
Sorry Jaanu I was reading my posts but due to cleaning session going on I am not replying I agree with you. On monday Viren will confront whole family but most of dialogs will be of Viren, Chanchal and YD as Sid and VD won't say anything Sid may say one sentence but will have to listen from Viren. I am really angry at Sid he just can't tolerate a blame. When Nivi blamed her his blood boiled and he didn't took a second to retort her are you mad, even earlier when Viren called him selfish then also he imidiately retorted calling him selfish in return. This is not patience a person who is patient will explain you why he is not to be blamed but will never blame you in return. But doesn't speak even a word when his dears one's are blamed or insulted.

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yes Rachna, you are right. Sid is a spineless character. He is good but only when his character is not questioned. He only knows how to retort back to Nivi. He will never do that with Viren as he knows Viren will get back to him. I am so mad at him right now that I do not even want to talk. I do not want him to say anything tomorrow. Viren should confront him and ask him that you considered Nivi as your childhood friend so what happened now???He should also question DD that she is your sister and you should know her better but even you did not take her side... CC and YD ki to chutti hai kal. 
I want NT dadi to have some talk with Viren and tell her what she saw the other day and take his promise that he will not let anything happen to Nivi. I don't know but I am looking forward to tomorrow...

milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Yes Rachna, you are right. Sid is a spineless character. He is good but only when his character is not questioned. He only knows how to retort back to Nivi. He will never do that with Viren as he knows Viren will get back to him. I am so mad at him right now that I do not even want to talk. I do not want him to say anything tomorrow. Viren should confront him and ask him that you considered Nivi as your childhood friend so what happened now???He should also question DD that she is your sister and you should know her better but even you did not take her side... CC and YD ki to chutti hai kal. 
I want NT dadi to have some talk with Viren and tell her what she saw the other day and take his promise that he will not let anything happen to Nivi. I don't know but I am looking forward to tomorrow...
Hey Anju welcome back how are your mother and you. Everything fine na. Iread your post and I am sorry that your full analysis erased and couldn't be posted that's why everyone was asking about you and as usual I loved your analysisBig smile.

So you also left Sid's side good I would love if they had turned him in to negative character rather than a good but coward character. If he can't help Nivi atleast do something atleast have fights with Divya. Don't stand like pillar atleast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey my precious girls, how are you all doing today. Before you all ask, I am doing much better today.And anxiously waiting for monday. And as Simran alerted us waiting for Viren Sood tornado which is going to hit Sood dragon (I think dragon will be ashamed if we call them that) clanLOL

YOu know my poor sweet niece watched the episode yesterday and was so sad that she text me in the night saying Atta it is sooooooo sadddddd. I just spoke with her, I told her why did you watch teh episode I specifically asked you not to watch but she said its ok Atta I wanted to watch but its really so sad how that Chanchal lady was trying to say those things to Nivi. She too did not like Sid not standing up for Nivi and she too is waiting anxiously for tomorrowLOL she is anxiour how Viren will balst all Sood clan.

I see Anju, how are you doing. How's mom doing convey my namasthe to her. Missed your analysis yesterday.
Let me read other posts and be right back

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey my precious girls, how are you all doing today. Before you all ask, I am doing much better today.And anxiously waiting for monday. And as Simran alerted us waiting for Viren Sood tornado which is going to hit Sood dragon (I think dragon will be ashamed if we call them that) clanLOL

YOu know my poor sweet niece watched the episode yesterday and was so sad that she text me in the night saying Atta it is sooooooo sadddddd. I just spoke with her, I told her why did you watch teh episode I specifically asked you not to watch but she said its ok Atta I wanted to watch but its really so sad how that Chanchal lady was trying to say those things to Nivi. She too did not like Sid not standing up for Nivi and she too is waiting anxiously for tomorrowLOL she is anxiour how Viren will balst all Sood clan.

I see Anju, how are you doing. How's mom doing convey my namasthe to her. Missed your analysis yesterday.
Let me read other posts and be right back
Hey Millie how are you I am happy that you recovered one more question everyone knows how much chanchal loves Nivi then how could they believe that she must have talked softly to her and didn't do anything to enrange Nivi. She said leave her alone and everyone including VD and Sid left the room and didn't budge why to leave the room and we can talk to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index