India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 33)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ketty, again very good point here..you always bring up topics for us to reflect on.

ketty wrote: One another thing I want to point out about today's episode, that now for everything is Viren. Today there were NT dadi and Yash standing right in front of her but she still ran to Viren and not to NT dadi or Yash. I am not married so can't go into details but what I felt was after marriage your life is your husband and your family comes second. She was sad and crying looking at them but only got strength to get out of witch's clutches only when she sensed Viren. 

one more point from Ketty: oh i love you dear.

Nivi's world also starts and ends with him. Last look on Viren's face when he was staring at his family, I am sure somebody going to die Monday. I just can't wait. Why the hell CTs had to do this with us. Pata nahi konse janam ka badala liya hai humse aaj.

my thoughts: they better call the doctor for the MP now Wink..maybe even call 911 bcos that person will def get some beating. now Viren has made it clear..his intensions of finding that person is not a secret anymore. everyone knows what he is up to now. 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hi Sofna,..how are you?? i liked your points abt KS and family and how he is still struggling with self respect etc...i loved your POV..bcos like you said we all come from diff background and have diff perspective and that whats make us unique...but I have to say that I hope CT end KS track so all can move on and Nivi gets strength from her maiyka....poor girl. she said is correctly, there are 2 house but none of them belong to her. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
this is my hope for tomorrow

if Sid opened his mouth now on monday to confront Viren..oh god..i hope viren's breaks his mouth...i mean this dude is just too much...like ketty said "he is spineless" and is worst than an enemy atleast enemy attack from front and you know who they are but friends?? he is a friend but attacking like an enemy....when he shud have spoken he didnot and now he wants too ? why? i hope Viren slaps S, CC ..DD will not come in between as she knows viren can do anything. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
guys do you think if MP is JAAL then they would stop doing all the stunts for sometime bcos of Viren's challenge?? I mean i think know him well enough to know that he will find out somehow..

but I think MP will not stop. this will shock Viren. he will conclude that its not his Parents since he know them well and they wud have stopped by now after the confrontation. but MP did not.

so then he will be forced to look from different angle. and we all will be shocked when the truth comes out. 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
OMG..I have taken over this page?? 5 posts by me and no reply??? where is RACHUUUU??? how come no one is saying anything? i see all are liking my posts but no comments?? common girls??? join the "Nivren Guessing Party" bcos CT have done their best to make us this way...hehehe. please say something..or are you all in deep thoughts??? 

Edited by simran728 - 09 January 2011 at 12:22pm

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
My hope for tomorrow is that while Viren is yelling at everyone in the Sood clan and implying that this is someone's saagizh, I want him to bring up the bulb issue. I want him to show the bulb which works perfectly and indicate that it was found by the gardener in the bushes, so that, then NT dadi who is also standing there, can than tell Viren & everyone, what she saw on that night. True, this is not going to help identify the MP but at least, this way, there will be some tangible proof for everyone that what Viren & Nivi are implying could be right..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

My hope for tomorrow is that while Viren is yelling at everyone in the Sood clan and implying that this is someone's saagizh, I want him to bring up the bulb issue. I want him to show the bulb which works perfectly and indicate that it was found by the gardener in the bushes, so that, then NT dadi who is also standing there, can than tell Viren & everyone, what she saw on that night. True, this is not going to help identify the MP but at least, this way, there will be some tangible proof for everyone that what Viren & Nivi are implying could be right..

i still feel the proof lies in Viren camera......he will look at the pics and see someone with the rope..and then the bulb scene will click him and he will keep an eye on that person...and then catch them...Viren cannot bring the bulb thing bcos there is no proof the bulb in garden is same as the one from Lib. SO, he need to find some more proof before he raises any fingers...thats my POV. once he as proof only then he will open up..

BUT I HOPE NOW VIREN CLOSES HIS BEDROOM DOOR AND THEY SLEEP ON THE SAME BED..OH GOD PLEASE SHOW US THAT..SUCHI HAS GONE ALL OUT TO THE KISS AND WE ARE NOT EVEN ON THE SAME BED??? PLEASE CT...THINK..TAKE THINGS FORWARD PLS.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry dear got little distracted, I am reading your comments but also catching up on my missed shows. Big smile Anyways my guess of MP is JAAL and I don't think they are going to cool down, I think they will try harder now and do something to convince Viren that Nivi is losing her mind. Because still CC doesn't understand his son properly, she doesn't know that whatever she is going to do, will make NivRen's trust in each other more stronger and bring them closer. So MP track is still on, but I just hope that CTs wrap this up soon now.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index