India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 31)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I don't know how to make siggies and feel bad that I always steal Navz di's siggies but gahh I love her siggies... especially if my Viren is in them. Arghh he is soooo yummy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Here you go sweetie, hope it is uploaded right !!

Sweetie, I have edited and added the correct AVI, sorry about before !! Embarrassed

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Girls, use the last one I posted because that is the correct one, the ones before that are faulty !! Embarrassed

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
navz they were never faulty..it was fine hun!

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

navz they were never faulty..it was fine hun!

Heyyyyyy sanju !! *hugs* yaar the one the posted before the last one ha this black thing coming in between, so i made it and upload it again, now it has come out fine LOL

Btw Loveeeed your Sanju Loves Kinshuk Siggy ! Its veryyyyyyy classy !! Just like the siggy maker Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ok can't believe we have run out of discussion today. Come girls no crazy prediction, theory or story. CTs did left us hanging dry today. Oh hate it.

I have a question, why Viren will have confrontation with Sid? It is CC who is dragging Nivi to doc and Sid agreed but at last, so what that spineless jerk (pardon my language, I am still mad it him) will do now to make our 100% Patnivrate Pati an angry young man?

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok can't believe we have run out of discussion today. Come girls no crazy prediction, theory or story. CTs did left us hanging dry today. Oh hate it.

I have a question, why Viren will have confrontation with Sid? It is CC who is dragging Nivi to doc and Sid agreed but at last, so what that spineless jerk (pardon my language, I am still mad it him) will do now to make our 100% Patnivrate Pati an angry young man?
Hey Ketty, I said a similar thing to Moni as well, I think the article is misguiding us in that, when Sid says with me, it is actually the whole Sood family, everyone who is standing outside. He is implying to everyone who believes that Nivedita is mad. So, it's not Sid alone. That's what I am deducing. If you see the SBB segment and listen to what Viren is saying, I think it is to everyone that Nivadita is not mad and not just Sid alone.

Edited by Excruciating - 09 January 2011 at 11:13am

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Ketty, I said a similar thing to Moni as well, I think the article is misguiding us in that, when Sid says with me, it is actually the whole Sood family, everyone who is standing outside. He is implying to everyone who believes that Nivedita is mad. So, it's not Sid alone. That's what I am deducing. If you see the SBB segment and listen to what Viren is saying, I think it is to everyone that Nivadita is not mad and not just Sid alone.

I know Payal in SBB segment he was addressing whole family. But I really want to see confrontation between them (I know I am bad Wink). I mean it looks like that poor guy can't leave his wife home alone, there is no one he can trust in that mad house. I want him to confront Sid and ask how he can do that, he is his brother and also Nivi's friend. I want him to tell each and everyone individually how they have disappointed him. And I want BS to be awake to watch all that. If NT dadi is strong enough to see whole drama, then BS should be too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index