Hello Everyone!!!!!
Oh Navs Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
AWESOME AS EVER!
Wow, 17th Thread. Wink
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ..

Ohh Soo, Simran Diii.
I LOVED Your Take On The Hug!!!!
Yup, I Know EXACTLY What You Mean.

Thats Why I Said, They Looked So Pure And Innocent Today. Like As Payal Di Said, They Both Like A Mother And Baby Bond. SO PURE AND MEANINGFUL.
They Both Are Like Sinless Angels, That They Haven't Done ANYTHING Wrong. Like, YOU Said Simran Di, A Lotus, Surrounded By Dirt And Filth From Every Corner. Everywhere They Turn, All They Can See Is Cruelty.

But It's Their Purity And Innocene, And Sheer Cuteness And Simplicity Will Win Any Evil And Bitterness.
Just Watching Nivi Today, Like Her Cardigan Made Her Look Like An Angel. The Sleeves Where The Wings, And Its As If Shes Running Away From Every Evil Trap. Her Innocence Was ALL I Could See Running, And She Practically FELL Into Viren's Arms.

And Viren, He Was THE SHOULDER. As If Saying, Nivi, Cry, Just Cry It ALL Out. Don't Be Ashamed. Hold Onto Me For AS LONG As You Want, Just Know That My Peace Lies Within Yours, And If I'm Your Source Of Solace, Then Cry On My Shoulder, And I'll Support You. My Bare Hands Will Hold You. Its Just,, Unexplainable.
And That Look In His Eyes Was Pure Anger, Looking Straight At His Family, With The Gaze Of Digust And Shame, That DO I REALLY BELONG TO THIS FAMILY? This Is The Sood Family I'm A Heir Too? ...

And The Positioning Of It All To. Was Just Amazing. Like Nivi Running From The Evil, Cold House, Into The Warm Green Sunlight And Into Viren's Arms. Running Through The Flowers Filled With Thorns To Be Healed And Cured By Viren.
It Was The Escape From Evil To Peace.
And How Viren Is Her Sheild, Boucing Of All Missilles Of Evil From Him, Hands Wrapped Around Her, Like Nivi Belongs In MY Bare Hands, Not In The Four Walls Of The Sood House Or Clinic Of A Psychiatrist. She Needs MY Love, Not Medication.
And How Them 2 Alone Are Enough For Each Other, And Will Win The Loosing Battle Against The Cruel Cold World.

If I Made Sense ...

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 08 January 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihumilee1014zarmeenogmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Navz for wonderful introduction of new thread and thanks Zarmeen for title, you know what since I read your post about the title I am singing 'Silsila yeh chahat ka' from movie devdas. LOL

Zarmeen I totally agree with you that while discussing NivRen we have become like family and I hope yeh silsila yuhi jari rahe. I thanks all of you for your wonderful words and insight in life, in two short months I have learned a lot from each of you. Thanks for all support and kindness, and giving me a chance to express myself.
Ketty the wordings from the title are from their song that they sung on the picture day. I don't know y but I loved it the moment i heard it and I wanted a thread to be named silsila yeh na rukey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Correction Fiaza its 17th thread and Navz forgot to add last thread name I think she will add that tomorrow or she left that for purpose as it was not finished
Wow faiza loved it pure and innocent, from evils to peace wow wonderful jaan

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 08 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i hope today ...nivi was shaken to the core..about who she shud count on and not..abt her belief in ppl ..and how she trusted them and loved them..

see all this time she use to feel VD, S, and DD, HL know her..love her..bcos they know her from childhood. ..she kept going to each of them with a hope they will understand her bcos they know her since childhood n will help her. but no..they all stood there and she saw their true colors.

and viren does not know her from childhood. he came into her life very late but he is the one who knows her the best after NT. he is her best friend and lover and he knows her heart beat and personality and trusts her..

so, now Nivi shud realize this and start paying attention to Viren and Viren only ...make his fav BT..live and die for him and him only...everyone makes mistakes and misunderstand ppl..but we are taught to learn from the past.

so, I hope Nivi learns not to trust anyone..i will be really mad if tomorrow they show the BT scene where everything is back to normal...i will kill myeslf.. just kidd..but you get the point right?? you all will feel the same way too..

and viren should learn from this too. he shud also not repeat this mistakes. he shud learn how his family can be in his absence...and how torturous CC can be in his absence..to what extent CC and everyone can go to make her life miserable..so make Nivi leave the house...and how everyone else (VD and S) he thought wud help Nivi did not help her and he shud not count on them in future..

pls pls pls i hope they learn from him and CT does not show us some stupid scenes next week where everything is back to normal and everyone is talking to everyone like nothing has happened. I would be pissed then. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadashana_83vids08sihumilee1014FaizuuNivRenzarmeenoScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Correction Fiaza its 17th thread and Navz forgot to add last thread name I think she will add that tomorrow or she left that for purpose as it was not finished
Ooops! ...
Sorry Rach Dii! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Thanks Navi for opening up the thread and the I just hope that silsila yeh na rukey and not just between Nivren but between all of us also. I thank God everyday for being a Nivren maniac coz if i was'nt i would have never met all of u guys.

Hey guys today I would just like to thank all of u for always being there and supporting each other emotionally. Love u all.

yes, Navz thanks for opening to the new thread...and Ketty..i feel the same way as you. i also feel lucky to know all your guys and talk to you'll bcos otherwise life will be too lonely..you guys make me smile when i am work reading your posts and give me a reason to come back home and look forward to something. i hope from next week the turn the story around..show more of Nivren and their new renewed an strong and courageous and lovely relationship. 
Simran it's me Zarmeen and not Ketty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Hi Payal,
I read your analysis and its too good yaar...so awesome the way you described their hugs..they way you described their feelings for each other when they were in each other's arms was too good. ..you did full justice to this scene by explaining every detail minutely and understanding them so well. just brilliant !!!  

love should be your strength - like Viren is for Nivi and vice versa. 
not your weakness - like Sid is for PB and vice versa. 

Thanks a ton, Simran, dear!! I am glad you liked my post, sweets!! And, I absolutely loved what you wrote above (in bold). So, very true, love s/b your strength and the perfect example is our NivRen. It just cannot be your weakness, because if it is like Sid & PB, then it is not love as love cannot be selfish & conditional..

Edited by Excruciating - 08 January 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I watched the entire episode, BIG MISTAKE, now I can't stop crying or trembling Cry If I had to describe this episode in one word, I would say highly 'Sadistic' Cry

Poor Yash, he was so worried about his Di, that he must have been waiting outside just to get a glimpse of hi Di to see if she was okay, only to find out that she will be taken to a mental doctor !! The way he ran to NT and told her, I must say NT and Yash were phenomenal in tonight's epi ! The way NT screamed for Keshav out of pain and fear was Nivi was so heart wrenching that I started sobbing even more then I already was !! The way she kept telling Keshav that Nivi needs her help was so painful, because NT knows that when a girl/woman in in trouble she either calls out for her dad, if she is single and her husband if she is married and in Nivi's case NT knew Viren was away so she knew Nivi would want her family and especially her dad's support and help !!! That is why she after she slapped HIM, she said that I don't and never needed your help, but I was doing you a favor by asking you to help your daughter !! He so deserved that slap, maybe had he gotten it before, he would have done something for his daughter tonight !!! I wanted to salute NT tonight that despite being so elderly and fter going through a heart bypass she was so strong and brave and that too for her Nivi !! God bless her and Yash, who has become her biggest support in the house now !! Who loves His Di as Much as NT loves her Nivi !! And the way she goes to confront the Sood's was sooo amazing and look at her expressions, she resembled a tigress wanting to protect her cub ! Her expressions while glaring at CC were 'U take one more step with Nivi and you will face dire consequences' She looked ready to tear apart CC !!

NivRen : These two will kill me someday seriously !! I haven't cried like this in ages seriously, the last time was in May, when my dad went through heart bypass and Doctor told us that his bypass was successful and that he will recover 100%. I remember finding a empty room in the hospital and I completely broke down because before then I hadn't shed a single tear because I had to stay strong for my dad and for my family, because my dad expected me to be the head of the family.

The first scene where Nivi is sitting in her room after CC locked her in, notice how she is sitting next to the sofa where Viren sleeps and not by her own bed !! The way she tells him that she doesn't know what is happening but she is sure of only one thing that he will get rid of all her problems, and that she is waiting for him every moment and then the 'Tu Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta' plays and I simply lost control of myself, I could not stop sobbing, because her desperation literally killed me, so when the door opens and Viren comes in, I knew it was a dream, yet my heart stopped for a second, because I so wanted him to be real for Nivi !! I loved how Viren soothed her with his calming voice (Hats off to Kinshuk was his voice modulation) Because it helped calmed her and when he raised his arms and called to her for a hug, she just runs to him !! Cry

And now the second scene, I don't have words to describe it, I'm serious, when she feels his presence, the relief on her face calmed me down a little bit, enough that I stopped sobbing like mad, but when she runs to him and hugs him, with every breath in her body, with every fibre of her being I started sobbing again, with relief, because I could not bear her pain and desperation anymore !! The way she hugs him tightly, and hangs on to him for dear life was so painful yet so beautiful, because it was as if she was living without her other half and after hugging him, she felt whole and complete !! She was holding on to him so tightly, venting out all her pain, fear, grief and most of all RELIEF if having him back !!! And Viren, he was so confused at first, but he knew the second she hugged him that this hug was more then a romantic hug, that something was wrong, because he could feel her body shaking with sobs and it alarmed him, so if you notice he tried to speak up, but didn't because he realized she just needed for him to hold her, so he slightly rubs him hand at her back to try and calm her, it is hardly noticeable because when he does his hand is on her hair at her back, so the movement is almost lost, but it is there !! Then his expressions changes from confusion to blatant anger when he sees his family and figures out that yet again they have tortured her while he was away !!

Looks at NT and VD expressions when they see who she has ran too, they were so happy and relieved, while the rest were shocked, especially CC, I hope Viren strangles her !!!

This was my analysis of tonight's episode. I would have skipped it but I had promised Rachu I would write one tonight, so Rachu, hope you are happy now !! *hugs*

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadamittusinghshana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushisihuzarmeenogmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index