India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 24)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey girls whats up ?? yep i was expecting a new thread lolz but allready on 23 wow great going. Man i dont come online for a day and allready i am behind 53 pagesCry and still i have to read suchi's retreat aaaaa cant wait. But i am posting now to let you all know that i am alive and not in a mental hospital yet incase u guys are thinking where shova dissapread to lolz.

So i am online and catching up but if u guys are online too (anyone??) then do say hi to me as i have been missing u guys alot.Hug

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 09 January 2011 at 12:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : brilliant analysis sweetheart !!! Clap U and Anju have such a way with words, that your analysis makes me speechless !! Thank you so much for helping me calm down sweetie ! Everyone's analysis, especially yours and Suchi's out of this world retreat has made my weekend !! Thank you soooooo much !! *hugs*
Oh Navi, you are too kind but thanks and I am happy that I could calm you down. After leaving in the morning I was thinking I have to watch the episode and calm all my girls but could not do it early as I am still feeling very sick, but I got up a little while ago and watched the episode.
I just read you analysis dear brilliant as usual and read another post you wrote for Zarmeen and while reading I thought oh I wrote the same. I read about your dad dear, I think we not even think similarly but also act similarly. When my passed away I did not cry at all people who attended the funeral and all were really surprised as I am very close to my mom but I broke down after I came back here infront of my husband. I could not do it before as my brother was my responsibility and he was a young kid.
That is what I like about Nivi even though she breaks down but she builts that courage back up and starts a fresh and shows to the world that she is all fine. Even today I liked her courage up until the last step she was fighting really hard no one were supporting her but still she fought yes, she was crying who won't when they are playing mind games but still she fought hard, she did not give up in the room itself. 
I am happy this torture is done and I am happy that Viren is not going to take blame but will throw an open challenge to MP that he will prove Nivi's innocence. This would be really worth watching an open challenge game. Lets wait and watch how will he prove her innocence and how will husband and wife duo  work this out.

Mileee I just love how you put it as an open challenge.... I really hope the CT's take ur advise and take this story int hat direction as there will a thrill in watching it....btw excellent analysis...loved it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728ScintillatingSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

I have to agree with Milee here Sofna !! I hated the way he said 'Buhut shauk tha na usey Sood khalwaney ka, yeh uskey karmon ka phal hai' How can he forget that if she so dying to be married into Sood family how come she ended her relationship with Sid because of her HIM !!!
And I also agree with both of u here that it is more his ego now than his izzat. He never tried to find the reason that y did she married with Viren but above all he is her father and he does not have trust in her that if his daughter married to Viren there might be a reason behind it.
What trust n faith can he keep in that daughter who is marrying the son of the guy who is the reason for his downfall. At the cost of her fathers izzat she married Viren na? The result mayb she has gotten th best husband n life companion, but which parent would happilly encourage their chiild to sacrifice their lives for others (Divya, Sid, HL,)who do not even value her??
Yes I agree that u parents do not encourage their child to sacrifice their lives for others especially people like HL and DD but when they do parents r proud of them they just don't disown them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hello girls !! *hugs* A small something for you all Embarrassed

Feel free to use !! WinkLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvmilee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Gita97SofnamoniluvskinshukKinSanj

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
oooo aweeesommeee ,, navz how do we make gif cause I wanted to make one one the photo session you know where he goes really close to nivi !?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
NAVZHugHugHugHugI love you, love you sooo much. I love ur avis jaan thanks will use it rite away. aaa so beautiful. thanks jaan,ur truley talented.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

oooo aweeesommeee ,, navz how do we make gif cause I wanted to make one one the photo session you know where he goes really close to nivi !?

ooo suchi yes make one for that photo session as well lolz i love that bit when he goes really close, i imagined he was about to kiss her lolz but if u make one of that u know that i will use it at one go and then drift off to Nivren world lolz.
Anyways i see no ones active as much today, i missed all the actionCry, i am catching up on all the post but i wanna say that the discussion u guys had wow, awsome girls. but will comment in details later if i can lolz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Thanks hun !!! If you want to learn how to make an animated siggy I can PM you a tutorial, its very simple and easy to follow.

Also if you want I can make that photo session avi for your right now !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index