Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 23)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by simran728

guys ...any idea who was confronting Viren in the SBS segment when he got mad and raised his voice?? 

I hope it is S. I want to see him squirm Simran, the spineless gormless person that he isAngry
Hey Simran, I went back and saw the segment again, so that, I could help answer your question but unfortunately, everyone is standing on this one side and Viren is pointing finger in that general direction, so it is really hard to say, who individually is he confronting, as such. The only thing, I can deduce is from what Viren is saying. I believe, he says these couple of dialogues back-to-back that begin with, "Dave ke saath, mein bhi keh sakta hu....", which makes me thing, he is basically replying back to something that CC (I think it has to be only her) said on lines of, "mein dave ke saath keh sakti hu ki Nivedita pagal hein...." or something like that! Because, I don't think anyone else (well maybe YD can) would make a statement like this. What do you think? Of course, at the end of the day, it is all speculation on our part, unfortunately we will just have to wait till Monday to see the whole scene..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728milee1014SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
New thread and already more than 20 pages!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished catching up on the posts in the previous and this thread. Lovely analysis everyone. Wish I could write like that.

Regards to the episode, the NT-Keshav scenes were awesome and I think the slap was a wake up for Keshav.

And Nivren scene - oh well really no words to describe the hug. Am glad Nivi continued to protest till the end.

They have to finish this track now as there is nothing left in it to drag it further. Finally!!!!!

milee1014zarmeenoScintillatingSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Sofna, Loved what you wrote dear specially about Nivi. Yes, she stole the show today. About Keshav, its your POV but I cannot argue with that but I cannot agree either. Right now it was not his Izzat but its his ego that is not letting him go to her. That is what dadi said that your ego will destroy you and not only you but your entire family.
IT was his ego, remember she did not listen to her father and broke the marriage that is what killing him his ego took over his hatred for the Sood family.
Hopefully he will change and destroy his ego because ego is really bad for humans.
Thank you for your thoughts I really loved your POV in regards with Nivi. Sorry if I hurt you will my point on Keshav.
Mileee nice to meet u..Hug....thank u for replying....i had to rush earlier after posting my tangled thoughtsLOL as my huby had come home..so only got chance to read this nowEmbarrassed.

Before i cont I would sincerely like to request to ALL members......please Do NOT apologise for stating your own view. We are all from different backgrounds, experience,age, upbringing, education, n that is wat makes these threads so addictive to read everyone's diverse opinion .....n i am truly open to all view....as i believe we always learn something from every person we interact with in life.

Whatever i write below, most of it will be based on assumption, as i hav only watched full epi's of this serial from Nov onwards, n prior to that only NivRen scenes (by Navz). I only hav a sketch in my mind of what took place all thanks to Rach n ketty.Hug..Plz feel free to correct me.Smile

Coming to Keshav, Yep it is his ego at the moment, but isn't that what is holding him together? Ego is destructive.  But to hav faced such disgrace for his unconditional n unquestoning loyalty, be humiliated n degraded at the hands of CC n JW at Sood house not only verballly but physically aswell, For his wife to commit suicide due to taunts for something he wasnt responsible....n then his only daughter to marry the son of his worst enemy....Where is his big heartedness supposed to emerge from? He cannot recover from one incident, that the Sood parivaar throws another difficulty in his life.

He is a man, the breadwinner in his family, He has to step outside, face society, their backlash, lack of trust, questioning n butcheirng of his chaarcter at that age.

Of course he would expect as his daughter she would maintain that much of his shattered pride.  Even NT said the same didnt she....that Nivi had lowered her head in shame, she had lost?

Was Nivi need for Sid to move on in life greater than her fathers crumbling Honour? N Nivi leaving Sid for her father....they say na if something is meant to be yours it will come back to you, Was it sacrifice? Sid openly refused to stand up for her father against his family knowing truth..wouldn't she be better of w/out this person, tomorrow he could do the same to her..(as he did when Viren wanted to marry her)....this 'love' will eventually turn in to a  farce......trust, faith n undertsnding each other is the foundation of all relationships na? When at the time of test he faltered...not only as lover but as her friend too....More than scarifice on her behalf..she had a narrow escape.

For him to go to Nivi he needs that stepping stone of having his name cleared....after that, when he witnesses Viren love, support, his stand for truth even going against his family.....these will eventually crack that sterness he holds now.

mittusinghmilee1014zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

I have to agree with Milee here Sofna !! I hated the way he said 'Buhut shauk tha na usey Sood khalwaney ka, yeh uskey karmon ka phal hai' How can he forget that if she so dying to be married into Sood family how come she ended her relationship with Sid because of her HIM !!!
And I also agree with both of u here that it is more his ego now than his izzat. He never tried to find the reason that y did she married with Viren but above all he is her father and he does not have trust in her that if his daughter married to Viren there might be a reason behind it.
What trust n faith can he keep in that daughter who is marrying the son of the guy who is the reason for his downfall. At the cost of her fathers izzat she married Viren na? The result mayb she has gotten th best husband n life companion, but which parent would happilly encourage their chiild to sacrifice their lives for others (Divya, Sid, HL,)who do not even value her??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7nPjY-Bd0

In this interview he introduced everyone in that room except that one girl in pink dress. I am not sure if he missed talking about her or was the segment cut from this video or is she his GF Tongue.

Edited by kolv - 09 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghScintillatingSofna

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
OMG what the beef...
hahahahhahahah @ ash that was HILLAAAAARIOUSSSS i mean wow!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSofna

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7nPjY-Bd0

In this interview he introduced everyone in that room except that one girl in pink dress. I am not sure if he missed talking about her or was the segment cut from this video.
Hey Reena, that is a good catch!! Wow, that is some observation!! I have seen this video like so many times but never noticed that the girl in pink dress was not introduced at all. I wonder, who she is & why not??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sofna your analysis was wonderful and your points about Nivi are mindblwoing well done keep it up.

Thank u Rach Hugfor scrolling thru my scattered thoughtsLOLLOL..I'm sure it didnt make n e sense..Tongue...

n now it's nearly 5:30am....Tc everyoneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index